It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Did I See? Southern MD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ok, ive been reading threads here for a while now but this is my first time posting. I figured i needed to share this experience and hopefully get some explanations of what i might have seen.

First of all, Im not trying to claim "OH MY GOD, A UFO!!" Although i am a beleiver. I just cannot explain what i saw, and need other opinions.

It was 2 fridays ago, and my cousin and i were hanging out at his house waiting for some friends to pick us up. It was around 10:30 pm, and we were sitting on the front porch talking about UFOs (we are both non-skeptics). We live in southern MD where there arent city lights, so it was a very clear night as well. Well, as were talking, i remembered reading somewhere that ETs are telepathic, and you can ask for a sighting. So kinda jokingly, i told my cousin to stand out in the yard and concentrate while asking them for a sighting while i watched the sky. Im not exactly what he reapeated in his head, but i think it was somthing like "can we please see you, we have no cameras".

So im watching the sky for about 30 seconds, and what do you know. I saw a strange light moving across the sky in a straight line rather fast. It looked just like a star, Same color and all. It was just moving....I couldnt beleive it. We both watched it move across the sky for about 5 minutes untill it got smaller and smaller and eventually dissapeared.

This was not a plane. I know what planes look like. This thing was at a VERY high altitude also.

I mean, its one thing to see somthing like this one night, but another thing to see it while someone is telepathecly communicating right??

Ive never seen anything like this, and its been bothering me so much i had to post this. Any explanations on what this could have been?

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Lombardy Inn]

join