It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA, AVIRIS system results from WTC flyover

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Still waiting for you to be adult enough to admit to the facts that the EPA requested the flyover and the EPA believed there was radiation at the site.

pubs.usgs.gov...

In response to requests from the EPA through the USGS, NASA flew AVIRIS on a De Havilland Twin Otter over lower Manhattan at mid-day on September 16 and 23, 2001. For these deployments, the Twin Otter was flown at altitudes of 6,500 and 12,500 feet.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Still waiting for you to admit that NASA was not asked by the USGS to use the AVIRIS to check for radiation:

trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov...

AVIRIS Contribution at the WTC
- On the 14th of September, Roger Clark of the USGS called to say there was a concern with asbestos contamination at the WTC disaster site.
- Through the support of NASA HQ and others, AVIRIS flew the disaster site on the 16th, 18th, 22nd and 23rd.
- AVIRIS contributed in three areas:
- Hot spot location and temperature determination
- Asbestos mapping
- Debris composition and distribution mapping

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron Still waiting for you to admit that NASA was not asked by the USGS to use the AVIRIS to check for radiation:

Right after you can be adult enough to admit it was the EPA that requested the flyover in the first place.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Right after you can be adult enough to admit it was the EPA that requested the flyover in the first place.

Welcome back to page 3:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This discussion would have been over on page 1 if I was debating with an adult. It if quite obvious I am not. To ignore evidence that proves you wrong is just childish and immature.

But by all means, continue to make yourself look foolish. Doesnt bother me

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

continue to make yourself look foolish. Doesnt bother me

Your the only one looking foolish, since you are too immature or closed minded to admit to the fact shown that the EPA requested the flyover.

Unless you are stating that the USGS site lied about the EPA requesting the flyover? Do you have evidence that the USGS is lying?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Unless you are stating that the USGS site lied about the EPA requesting the flyover? Do you have evidence that the USGS is lying?

Also on page 3 of this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps you should start re-reading this thread. You seem to be dodging the whole radiation question with the same non-answers.

The fact that the USGS sent a request to NASA, and not for radiation checks, cannot be disputed. It is FACT, proven by a report from NASA stating those very things.

Keep trying....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron The fact that the USGS sent a request to NASA,

NO, the facts are as shown and proven in the OP.

FACT. The EPA requested the flyover through the USGS.

FACT. The EPA believed there was radiation at the site. They believed there was DU from the planes burning and causing thermal raidtion and maybe toxic air.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So you believe NASA is lying then, in their report when it did not mention anything about checking for radiation? Are you suggesting NASA is covering something up? Are they intentionally hiding this supposed request to check for radiation? Even the USGS site does not mention them requesting the AVIRIS check for radiation.

Is NASA lying?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So you believe NASA is lying then

FACT. The EPA believed there was radiation at the site. They believed there was DU from the planes burning and causing thermal raidtion and maybe toxic air.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So you believe NASA is lying then, in their report when it did not mention anything about checking for radiation? Are you suggesting NASA is covering something up? Are they intentionally hiding this supposed request to check for radiation? Even the USGS site does not mention them requesting the AVIRIS check for radiation.

Is NASA lying?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

So you believe NASA is lying then,

No, the facts are as shown and proven in the OP.

So you believe the USGS is lying then?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You can keep cutting and pasting your same message over and over (which btw is against the T&C of these forums), but it still does not change this fact:

When Roger Clark from the USGS made the request to NASA to use the AVIRIS, they did not ask for it to search for radiation.

Proven FACT.

Keep trying though.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

When Roger Clark from the USGS made the request to NASA

Because the EPA requested the flyover.

I will keep repeating the facts untill you are adult enough to accept them.

But if you want to keep looking like an immature person go ahead.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
But there was no request to NASA to use the AVIRIS to check for radiation. That is a FACT, backed by documentation straight from NASA.

I will keep posting that fact until you are mature enough to accept it.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

But there was no request to NASA to use the AVIRIS to check for radiation.

Who requested the flyover, its a very simple question?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Who requested the flyover, its a very simple question?

To check for radiation? Nobody. A fact proven by NASA.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

To check for radiation? Nobody. A fact proven by NASA.

Why are you so immature that you have to put words in my mouth?

I asked who requested the flyover, why are you so afraid of the truth?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

...and I asked where is the proof that NASA was asked to have the AVIRIS check for radiation at the WTC site. Why are you afraid of the truth?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

...and I asked where is the proof that NASA was asked to have the AVIRIS check for radiation at the WTC site.

Well if you were adult enough to admit to the truth you would see that i have proven with facts that the EPA requested the flyover and the EPA believed there was raditation at the site from DU form the planes.

If your next post does not admit that the EPA requested the flyover everyone will see what kind of immature liar you are.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

If you were an adult, you would admit that there was no request to NASA to check for radiation at the WTC site. Funny how that link to NASA and the JPL seem to always prove you wrong.

It clearly shows what ROger Clark from the USGS asked NASA to have the AVIRIS look for.

Sorry to burst your fantasy world bubble, but the FACTS from NASA and the USGS speak for themselves

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join