It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA, AVIRIS system results from WTC flyover

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
[iSo this FACT proves your OP completely wrong. Lying in your OP to draw users in, and avoiding answering questions disputing that lie just to ge tyour post count up.

Whats really odd and very immature is how you keep leaving out the fact that the EPS requested the flyover.

Even more sad is you to be immature enough to state i am lying when i posted facts and sources.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Even more sad is you to be immature enough to state i am lying when i posted facts and sources.

The reports and documentation show that the AVIRIS was not used to get information on radiation. Even the USGS site shows the results of the information requested from NASA:

pubs.usgs.gov...

So, USGS request specific data from NASA. NASA gathers info with AVIRIS and returns information to USGS. USGS and NASA both create reports with that data.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

So, USGS request specific data from NASA. NASA gathers info with AVIRIS and returns information to USGS. USGS and NASA both create reports with that data.

Whats really odd and very immature is how you keep leaving out the fact that the EPS requested the flyover.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The EPA requested (through the USGS) NASA do a flyover of the WTC area using the AVIRIS system to check for hotspots, and toxic or radiation in the area.

The request to NASA did not mention checking for radiation. Why do you keep mentioning that. Show us where NASA received the request to check for radiation. Otherwise your statement is a lie.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Show us where NASA received the request to check for radiation. Otherwise your statement is a lie.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

The EPA requested (through the USGS) NASA do a flyover of the WTC area using the AVIRIS system to check for hotspots, and toxic or radiation in the area.

The request to NASA did not mention checking for radiation. Why do you keep mentioning that. Show us where NASA received the request to check for radiation. Otherwise your statement is a lie.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Show us where NASA received the request to check for radiation. Otherwise your statement is a lie.

The EPA made the request for the flyover and they beleived there was radation at the WTC and Penatgon.

Also the AVIRIS can search for Radiation.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The EPA made the request for the flyover and they beleived there was radation at the WTC and Penatgon.

Why must you continue to lie, ULTIMA1? I've proven that statement completely wrong, yet you continue to lie.

Guess you have to keep believing that lie to feel safe and secure in your fantasy world.

Also the AVIRIS can search for Radiation.

Also proven wrong....unless you consider thermal radiation (heat), or evaporation from plants. Otherwise you are lying still.

So sad.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Why must you continue to lie, ULTIMA1? I've proven that statement completely wrong, yet you continue to lie.

FACT. The EPA requested the flyover and they beleived there was radaition. How many facts and how much evidence must i post before you can be adult enough and truthful enough to admit to the facts and evidnece shown? Everyone else here can see the facts and evidnece why can't you ?

pubs.usgs.gov...

In response to requests from the EPA through the USGS, NASA flew AVIRIS on a De Havilland Twin Otter over lower Manhattan at mid-day on September 16 and 23, 2001.

More evidence about the radiation on 9/11. Also the fact that the EPA blamed it on DU from the planes.

globalresearch.ca...

On Sept. 11, a hijacked plane crashed into the Pentagon. Dr. Janette Sherman, research associate with the Radiation and Public Health Project, had spoken a few days earlier at a Sept. 6 press conference in Hunters Point. After the Sept. 11 attacks, Dr. Sherman notified the Nuclear Information and Resource Service that she detected elevated levels of radiation in her home, located seven miles from the Pentagon. Dr. Sherman still had a gamma meter she had borrowed for her visit to Hunter’s Point. The EPA, the FBI, and other federal agencies, including HMRU (Hazardous Materials Response Units), USAR teams, the local fire department and the Virginia HAZMAT were notified, and an investigation began at the Pentagon.

A pile of rubble from the crash was found to be radioactive, but EPA official Bill Bellinger of the agency’s Region III Environmental Radiation Monitoring Office was unconcerned when contacted by Diane D’Arrigo from the Nuclear Information and Resource Service. Bellinger indicated that it was probably depleted uranium and mentioned that americium 241 could also be scattered around the crash site. He was convinced that depleted uranium is not radiologically toxic, but commented that it is more of a hazard when aerosolized.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

FACT. The EPA requested the flyover and they beleived there was radaition.

The request to NASA for the flyovers was not to check for radiation. A FACT proven by NASA and AVIRIS sites themselves.

Face it, I have crushed you in this debate. Undeniable evidence from NASA and the AVIRIS itself.

Keep floundering though, it is quite amusing.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Face it, I have crushed you in this debate. Undeniable evidence from NASA and the AVIRIS itself..

I guess i have to call in the mods since you cannot be adult enough and truthful enough to admit the fat that the EPA requested the flyover.

Also that fact that the EPA believed there was radiation.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I guess i have to call in the mods since you cannot be adult enough and truthful enough to admit the fat that the EPA requested the flyover.

Also that fact that the EPA believed there was radiation.

They will easily see that the information I have provided proves I have proven my FACTS. By all means, contact the mods.

They will also see you have failed to prove that the request to NASA was to search for radiation at the WTC scene.

Keep trying though.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

They will easily see that the information I have provided proves I have proven my FACTS. By all means, contact the mods.

They will see that fact that the EPA requested the flyover, that you keep ignoring.

pubs.usgs.gov...

In response to requests from the EPA through the USGS, NASA flew AVIRIS on a De Havilland Twin Otter over lower Manhattan at mid-day on September 16 and 23, 2001.

They will see that fact that the EPA believed thre was radiation casued by DU from the planes.

globalresearch.ca...

Also the fact that the AVIRIS can search for radiation.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The primary fact they will see is this:

The request from the USGS to NASA was for the AVIRIS to fly over the WTC location to look for:

- Hotspot locations and tepmerature determinations
- Asbestos mapping
- Debris composition and distribution mapping.

Not for radiation, not for gold or Jimmy Hoffas body.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The request from the USGS to NASA was for the AVIRIS to fly over the WTC.

Too bad the request came from the EPA.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Too bad the request came from the EPA.

No request was made for the AVIRIS to search for radiation:

trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov...

Robert Green and Roger Clark from USGS report, on request to use AVIRIS and results:

popo.jpl.nasa.gov...

The truth will always prevail, ULTIMA1. You cannot hide from it.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The truth will always prevail,

Yes the truth that the EPA requested the flyover.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yes the truth that the EPA requested the flyover.

Please show us the request, and what they requested, ULTIMA1.

I can show you the USGS request, which made no mention of radiation.

I can show you the USGS report written by the person who made the requets to NASA to use the AVIRIS. No mention of using it to check for radiation.

What can you show? Nothing, as usual.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Please show us the request, .

I have been showing the request. Please be adult enough and truthful enough to admit to the fact.

pubs.usgs.gov...

In response to requests from the EPA through the USGS, NASA flew AVIRIS on a De Havilland Twin Otter over lower Manhattan at mid-day on September 16 and 23, 2001. For these deployments, the Twin Otter was flown at altitudes of 6,500 and 12,500 feet.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I have been showing the request. Please be adult enough and truthful enough to admit to the fact.

Care to highlight the part where it was requested to search for radiation? They arent in your precious report. Now, if you were mature enough to do any research, like I have, you would be able to find a report.
Since I have posted a link from NASA, showing exactly what was requested, I think I have won this silly debate.

Keep trying though. Your attempts are quite amusing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join