It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This isn't me

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The Chaitén volcano exploded today. It has been 'erupting' since May, but I guess it completely went today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I wonder if thats connected as well?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Thank you for posting. Something in my mind clicked when you posted about sensitivity to tech tonic plate activity. My weird symptons are what I experienced right before child birth. There is no way I am pregnant. All these symptons began right before the earthquake in China. The day the level five earth quake struck in Los Angelos they spiked again. Today the symptoms spiked again right before Chatien exploded. I think many more people all over the world are responding to the shifting plates . This is probably why the thread on Everyone being tired and no one knowing why got so many responces from all over the world.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Ahh, it's been building up since May then, and finally blew, like St.Helens did.

Anything in you feel like it was buiilding up since early summer Novus?

Thanks

[edit on 1/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

My studies include the electromagnetic energy within the body which if directed positively (generally) keeps us well but if directed by negative emotion changes the molecular structure of our body negatively. (illness)
Although this will sound silly to many, this energy can also be directed to create a shield of protection around you . It is more powerful than any technology created electromagnetic energy.
I have no intention of getting into an argument about my 37yr study which is rather involved & difficult to explain in a few words to suit everyone.
All I can say is have a sincere go at proving me wrong.
Practice to feel comfortable with the theory with the two levels of mind, as you become more comfortable those levels become one & you experience more profound success.
I am a member.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
IN such a sick and preverted time

You are insane if you dont feel angry from time to time...

I fyou are always happy, and everything is always good, then you are insane.

Its normal to be angry, its normal to hate.

I would even say it is healthy...

In the world today, you need to have a little rage just to stay alive...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Misfit

My studies include the electromagnetic energy within the body which if directed positively (generally) keeps us well but if directed by negative emotion changes the molecular structure of our body negatively. (illness)
Although this will sound silly to many, this energy can also be directed to create a shield of protection around you . It is more powerful than any technology created electromagnetic energy.
I have no intention of getting into an argument about my 37yr study which is rather involved & difficult to explain in a few words to suit everyone.
All I can say is have a sincere go at proving me wrong.
Practice to feel comfortable with the theory with the two levels of mind, as you become more comfortable those levels become one & you experience more profound success.
I am a member.

This doesn't sound silly to me, rather very interesting.

I've heard of something similar from other sources, would you be able to provide more information please. Perhaps a website?

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Earlier a guy (agent T or something like that) was nudging you to go see a doctor. I think what he may have been getting at is that it kinda sounds like a brain tumor and you should rule that out right away (or get it removed as it may be) lest it become much more painful and/or kill you. I didn't read the whole thread so this may just be redundant, but I figured, just in case it hadn't been mentioned.
as for getting worked up over the dingbats clogging the streets - i feel you. i think you take it a bit further, but i definitely understand. To combat the issue, I've reversed my schedule. I no longer go out during the daytime if i can in anyway help it. i find my experience in public is much more enjoyable at night...
cheers

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

I too avoid going out in public during the day if I can. I've felt the same thing with it being more enjoyable going out at night. I don't know if thats just because there's less people or there's another reason, but its definitely less stressful and irritating.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Anything in you feel like it was buiilding up since early summer Novus?

I don't recall it. I have always been irritated by people, but it seemed to rapidly grow in intensity about 3 weeks ago or so.

Then it went away when the LA earthquake and the Chile volcanic explosion happened

In the last couple days, it has been showing its face again, unfortunately. On Friday I began feeling the same way. I haven't had the head pains in a while, which is good I think. But the anger has come back.

I won't go in to details, but something very minor happened between myself and a couple family members on Friday and it was like this cloud of anger and hate settled over me. Horrible thoughts came to me. Like I said, I won't go in to details, but its something I have never felt towards family.

I had to walk away and just go elsewhere, by myself, for about 20-30 minutes. And during that time, it was like I could literally see this clash of thoughts. I was having the bad thoughts at the same time as I was having thoughts about how much I hate feeling like this and just wanting it to end, as well as trying to replace these bad thoughts with good thoughts.

I'm just getting tired of all of this.

You people are the only ones who know about this. I can't seem to bring myself to tell my friends and family about what is going on. I don't know how to say it to not scare everyone away and look like a psychopath.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Unless you seek medical attention, we can only speculate on what it could be and that isn't going to help you. Please don't be afraid to go. There are some amazing doctors out there. I'm sure it will set your mind at ease once you know what's going on and we can take it from there. We'll be here for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkerside

please do not even try to discount my opinions as an act just because you are afraid that what i am saying is truth.

seriously?

if you actually believed what you were saying you wouldn't even be here saying it

I agree with an earlier post - you're funny

needy, but still kinda funny

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm tempted to launch into some advice that would factor in stress, depression, health issues - sleep deprivation - long hot summer...

but - you sound pretty self aware - and I'd just sound like I'm nagging

the one thing I'd like to say to you is - you do sound self aware - most of the battle is won right there

keep watch over your moods and thoughts moment by moment - it's exhausting

but the ability to look directly at your thoughts - without judging them - or yourself

just looking at them - lets you have control over them

intent is everything - and if you're uncomfortable with your intentions - you can change them

but don't let them spook you - just keep looking directly at them - you may get to a point where you realize you're moods/emotions aren't real - don't have a connection to anything - aren't actually a part of you or who you are - they are a symptom - like a fever is a symptom

dark thoughts don't mean you're dark - you're being overwhelmed by something

who knows what that is - but - it doesn't matter - you can diffuse the situation yourself - for yourself

if you want to isolate yourself - don't give in to that too much

and sleep - even if you don't feel like it

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Please don't be afraid to go.

I'm not afraid to go so much as I'm afraid of being misdiagnosed.

I'm afraid of being misdiagnosed because I cannot foresee myself sharing everything with the doctor. I cannot see myself telling him/her about the thoughts I am having. I believe that would start more drama that I don't feel like dealing with.

But lets say I'm not misdiagnosed, but I don't truly believe what the doctor said is correct. Now I have to decide whether to take the prescriptions, with the possibility of it being a misguided diagnosis, or not take the prescriptions and end up being wrong and paying for not doing so down the road.

I'm only 20 years old and am nowhere near mentally mature, in my opinion, so for me, this is a tough balancing of the pros and cons of getting down to what the problem is or may be. I simply don't have the sense to properly think out how to proceed with this.

I have lived 20 years of absolutely no serious health issues, and very rarely getting sick. So I guess you could say I haven't been conditioned on how exactly to deal with properly, something that could be serious.

Thats my dilemma. Thats why I even shared this to begin with; I hate talking about myself and sharing personal emotions, even to family, so I was hoping to maybe read something that would trigger some common sense in me on how to best deal with this. I'm very appreciative of everyone's advice and general care to even bother posting, but so far the "just go to the doctor" recommendation hasn't settled as the most sound and comfortable decision, and hasn't made the appearance of being "the" right decision to make.

Its really unnecessary to drag this out and make no progress, and just continuously talk about it while taking no action, but I guess the skeptic inside of me is convincing me enough that simply going to the doctor isn't going to fix all of the problems.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
I'm afraid of being misdiagnosed because I cannot foresee myself sharing everything with the doctor.

You don't have to take the medicine, should any be prescribed - which I doubt. Most counselors want to see a new patient a couple/few times before drugs.

You also don't have to limit any talk to the psychiatric field. There are other professions such as clergy, life counselors (ones disconnected from the corp rx schema), and such. Hell, go out of town for counsel if it bothers you too much, it really can make a difference to know that more than likely, you'll never see that person again.

I'm only 20 years old and am nowhere near mentally mature

That has GOT to be the most awesome thing I have ever read from a young man
Somethin's right about ya !!

[edit on 5/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Ever try chanting "Goose-fraba" when you feel angry
? In all seriousness though, there are a lot of things that can spark anger. What's more important is how you handle the anger. If you aren't able to laugh it off, then I suggest getting something to punch (preferably not something breathing
). Having something like a punching bag handy is great for venting out anger. Just go to town on it for a good 10 minutes and you'll be too tired to feel angry. The best advice I could give you is just to ask yourself why you feel so angry. I hate the term "soul searching", but if you search your mind for answers and dig deep enough, you're libel to find the solution. After all, only you can know what goes on inside your head.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Have you seen awakened sleeper's thread 'are chakras being suppressed'?

He has a website too.

Of all the threads I've read here, this would seem to be one that might help you.

Also, as misfit has advised, an independent counsellor of some sort might be a good idea. Just to talk might be a relief and get it more into perspective. Do you have Samaritans where you are?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The best course may be through a 'professional', but I think this may be possibly something different.

The point being, don't take this anger out on anyone else, and don't blame yourself. The world and people around you are what they are. Learn to accept and enjoy your life. The most important thing is to believe and hope - it is possible to be happy. Shed your fears and accepts the faults of yourself and others. Through personal experience, I advise that you filter and rationalise your anger.

Having the strength to conquer these feelings makes all the difference. The world is a large place, but you must control your own space to contribute to the greater good. Imagine if everyone else did...

** It may help to talk to someone, what you feel in the moment is not always what you mean to convey.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by seenitall]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I am tempted to think mind control & would eliminated as many electrical devices from the bedroom as possible...especially do away with cell phs & be aware of where `Towers' are located. There is talk that we might be breathing in particles that work as such. I understand that if you dont live with illness you dont know where to look for help Dont add the ingredients of fear to the situation...Start affirming the perfect answers appear at the perfect time.
Using Reflexology you could massage the tops of your toes especially the big toe. Make a fist & use the knuckles to find & masage out any sore spots in your skull. I dont know how to use this site as a member so can only post in limited ways.
Misfit you can contact me [email protected]. I often cant find my way back to posts. I just hide behind being old LOL Using a computer was not something I thought I would ever do.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Agreed with those above, I too think it is a cluster headache. I remember having one of those...the worst pain the I can describe was in my head. It felt like it was going to explode. no joke. Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
here is a qoute from another member

Glad to hear I'm not alone. I try to talk it out but it doesn't realy help. There's only one person that understands at all and he's neck deep in his own "awakening". This isn't me battling my depression though. This is literally waves passing over me. It gets to a point where I just have to stop and breath with my face in my hands. Thanks for your input. Do you get "dizzy spells" too?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

whats happening to you os called electronic harassment,its strangely happening to thousands of ats members.

im having a dizzy spell right now,seems to happen whenever i try to tell people whats going on.its very hard for me to concentrate and write clearly.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join