This isn't me

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

It is because of ATS i it affects the thought patterns after a while take a week or more off from visiting here.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buckle36

No offense taken, and i know it doesnt make me an expert.

The fact that im experiencing the same symptoms as novus though and that there is no disorder that follows these symptoms is what is intresting.

The number of posts simply saying see a doctor, clearly without reading all posts is what has my back up a little. i explained that i had the same symptoms earlier and have seen a doctor is what is a little frustrating.

I know you have not said this but it is not deppresion and people seem to be thinking anyone experiencing this is walking around wanting to bash peoples face of the curb.

With regards to the "mental warfare" a few of us were having a discussion about previous C.I.A pschological operations over here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-7-2008 by T.Smith]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I understand.

I have only read the first page so far, but had to let you know that I too have been having the same experiences in the past days.

This is very unusual for me.

I did appreciate your post on my pitty thread, I guess thats what it was, and was surprised to read this thread from you.

We do not always see eye to eye on some matters but on this we may be able to help one another.

What my symptoms were mimicked migraine. It felt like the left and right hemispheres were being invaded by an out side influence.

Light and sound hurt and talk about a short fuse. I experienced some very dark thoughts which I was only able to move past due to my extensive tranning in the arts.

Then as night descended, paranoia of sorts set in as if there was something out in the dark which had it's intent set on me.
It was a feeling of human/alien type energy.

I felt strongly some kind of fear which was unexplainable. I felt it in the heart region as if it was anti-heart energy.

I wondered if it was some sort of psy attack, perhaps I had pissed off some unknowable person with a strong ability to infiltrate me and my emotions, thoughts. I thought about how I had felt in the beginning a seperatism on the boards and in my personal life.

Once the reality set in that it could be from an outside source, I relaxed. The headache was still and is still present, but I no longer had the negative aspects controlling me.

At the peak of the paranoid stage, I realized at 1am I had forgotten to put up the chickens and 'had' to go trapcing out to the back of the property to pen them up. Once I was heading back to the house, I stopped in the yard and did some yogic type stretchs with some heart prayers sent up and towards the heavens.

Everything seemed to shift at that point and although the energy was still being sent my way, it no longer had the power to control how I responded.

There is more to this, but I have said enough for now.

Sending out from your inner core, your heart a radient bright light will help I am certain. Negative energies feed on fear, paranoia, pain and suffering, so instead send compassion and light.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
When you do have a underlying headache (which you can sometimes feel the pain of while other times you don't really notice it) you will have no tolerance for anyone who doesn't mean much to you. So, a stranger who happens to be walking down the foot path adjacent to you may well insight feelings of hatred for simply being physically near you.
The feelings you are getting could be caused by the stress of you brain enduring constant physical pain which you are only sometimes aware of.

...you could have a tumor...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It sounds like you are battling some kind of depression. If not, either way, you should see a doctor and have yourself checked out. There is much mythology that goes along with anti-depressents, but if you had Diabetes, you'd take insulin, wouldn't you.

Try to keep an open mind and at the very least describe your symtoms. I've through something like this before -- take care of yourself and let a doctor examin you.

Best,

Sean

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I've had the exact same thing. Let me open up an entirely new can of worms here.

There is a theory floating around that the solar system is in a very electromagnetized part of the galaxy, where we are speeding up the evolutionary process at this moment in time. What you are feeling is your slow adaption and activation/resequencing of your own DNA in order to properly ascend to the next evolutionary plateau.

What you feel and your treatment to others is physically manifest onto your body too. Just stay calm, it will control the feeling. Russians have proved this. Look into the rife machine also. You must come back into tune with your mind/body/spirit complex, spirit is currently missing from the equation.

Unlocking your spirit will help you understand the evolutionary process as it is not Darwinist by true nature, and your spirit holds infinite more wisdom than your current physical mind. The trick is to grow your spirit. It can only grow by exersising forgiveness, and wise lessons learned from past experiences. Love should always be the outcome as the spirit should be treated as a wise soul with reason and yearn for social change.

Trust me, I had the same thing. Increasing your vibrational level will also help speed up the process. All humans will feel it, as the Earth is one of the slower planets in the solar system to undergo this process and literally hate/anger will make you ugly as your emotional state is polarizing and surfacing onto your physical features. Be selfless and stay in the path of light and love.

Consider it the time of the human beings crossroad into human angel or human demon. We are literally creating our own doomsday scenario as many politicians expected to polarize into the negative demon state and evolve in that path also hold the power of nukes.

I've studied this fervishly since February.

~ Buddha Blue.

[edit on 06/17/08 by narin]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I suffered a variety of headaches for a few years, behind my eye, on top of my head as if someone put an axe through it, sharp pains at the side for instance.

They stopped when I had my wisdom teeth removed.

Unfortunately for me, my dentist gave me anti-biotics, which I had never taken before, and they had a very severe effect on my mood.

I understand, from what I read, that anti-biotics are prescribed by doctors very frequently. If you have taken any, it might be worth looking them up on the internet to see what side-effects they could have. The description I read for my anti-biotics was spot on.

I am not making a connection between your headaches and your mood.
I am just offering a couple of suggestions.

I'm not sure of this, but at 20 I think your wisdom teeth might be about due to come through. It wouldn't hurt to have that checked.

Someone else mentioned soft drinks which reminded me - never have anything with aspartame in it.

I hope things work out well for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by T.Smith

What you need to understand is this world is 98% mental. So if you start to feal wicked, say to yourself that you are better than this and that you can never take physical action unless you are in physical danger. Eventually you'll realize you have control. You are what you want to be, so somewhere in you wants to lash out, so once you control the emotion and urge, focus on what isn't right in your life so you can figure out what in life will cause you to want to lash out, and act accordingly to fix it and live the life you were meant to live, happy and in control.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
i also share the same thing too although i dont get headaches, i do think as i get older i can see how stupid people are and it makes me angry, i used to have alot of patience but now its anger.

i see a councilor which helps me relieve some of the fustration.

i suggest u do see a doc, maybe ask if u can see someone on a regular basis.

talking about it does help, prob more than drugs,

as for the pain, see the doc, might just be nasty migraines.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by crystal_maze
i see a councilor which helps me relieve some of the fustration.

I'm not seeing a counselor. There's been another instance in my family for a separate, unrelated issue where counseling was tried and the counselor went to the police because of something that was said in counseling.

She didn't try to figure out if what was said was true. She didn't bother asking anyone else about it. She just passed judgment based on some words that were said in "confidentiality".

That started a whole mess and almost got someone sent to prison over something that wasn't even true to begin with.

I know not all counselors are like that, but I'm not willing to take the chance and expose these thoughts that would more than likely get me arrested or institutionalized if I happened to have a counselor like that woman.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Read this guys: I am not saying that it is causing you to be depressed. It could be the effects of time speeding up. It is somehting I read a while back. I am going to post a thread about this and see what others have to say.

For some time, we have known that time has sped up. We can no longer get things done in the normal amount of time. Instead, we are getting less work done.

People are also observing that within the last two months that the sun looked like it does in fall. The sun seemed to set earlier this summer than ever before and the sky just had an autumnal look to it in the middle of summer.

It stands to reason then, if time really is speeding up, time is flying faster than our calendars indicate. More importantly, our internal clocks seem thrown off by whatever is happening around us. Consequently, our bodily rhythms are off and in many cases disrupting our sleep patterns. Even our awake periods are fraught with yawns and the overwhelming feeling of needing a nap. Many people try caffeine and sugar, but they really don't do the job.

A weird sort of depression appears to be creeping up on many people who formerly had no previous bouts with the blues.

Time isn't the only problem right now. Many people are reporting sensory changes particularly in their abilities regarding ESP and peering through the veil. More people today are intuitive. More people have gained the ability to see "things" from the other dimensions and to see "things" in this dimension with startling, if not shocking clarity.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Eventually you'll realize you have control

Ive never said that i dont have control, im not mentally unstable and i have a clear concise control and definition between thoughts and actions.
I also know the difference between my normal emotions and re-actions to situations and events. This however is not the same.

The reason i replied to this thread is because i have similar if not the same symptoms as novus and decided to share.

focus on what isn't right in your life

Thats quite a strange thing to say, but ill take it as "things you can change to make you less angry"

If you have another read through the thread, the emotion youll find occurs with a headache/pain and for a very short period, unlike anything ive ever experienced before.

No offense intended as im sure you were just trying to help, but telling me how to "fix things in my life" myself comes across as not only a little patronizing but also insulting.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Intresting, i look forward to reading a thread on the subject.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Intresting, i look forward to reading a thread on the subject.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hmm, I've been keeping track of what everyone is saying, but I think some of you are just taking the matter too far. Were any of you abused through out life by people? I was, I've been treated like an emotionless punch bag by others all through out my life, and this led to me becoming ''awakened'', this led to me using my own brain, to thinking for myself and by myself about everything. I think what you're feeling is depression, frustration, and just pure hate to the idiotic people in this world. I have thoughts of murder, suicide and very sick things I admit, and have almost put the thoughts into action many times when the anger and sadness has just been so overwhelming that I lost my self in it, but this was not originally me before I awoke, this is not the me when I'm feeling happy, which is very rare. I remember I awoke at the age of 12-13, because of something that really messed me up, caused by a person. I think it's just all down to people mistreating us, and forcing us to open our eyes, that put us up into a superior level?

Can anyone relate to what I'm saying?

[edit on 1-8-2008 by ThatSleepParalysisGuy]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Its odd. I don't feel like I used to. I feel "normal" again. The anger is gone. The cloudiness and confusion is gone. I haven't had the head pains.

I don't know what to believe, but oddly enough, it all stopped when that earthquake hit LA. Does that really have something to do with it, like space cadet said?

It almost doesn't make any sense. Earthquakes happen everyday, and although it was 5.4, its not too big of an earthquake. If what I was going through was connected to earthquakes, why hasn't this happened to me before? Why was it just that earthquake? Why not others?

Its all strange. I don't know what to make of any of it. But for now, I feel fine.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by T.Smith

Another precursor to earthquakes. Sorry for the one liner.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Thanks you! I know there are many many folks out there that are doing like me, rushing out to the doctor and being told that there is no explanation for thier aches and pains, no explaination for their unwarranted anger, no explaination for their thoughts being vague and fuzzy, the list goes on and on, but I do believe that the explanation may very well be just that we are sensitive to quakes, like you said, just like the animals are. The earth itself wasn't given a warning signal for quakes, but animals know, it makes perfect sense that there are humans that have precursors as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Why haven't you experienced eirlier, I don't know. I have no idea why I started experiencing it, but I am convinced now. And yes, the headache could definately be tied to the So Cal earthquake. Apparently people aren't born sensitive, it just happens, and it can come and go. I think the reason more people are sensing it is because the quakes and volcanoes of the world are going crazy right now, there is unprecedented activity. Volcanoes are boiling up that have been asleep for thousands of years.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i have a question about what you are experiencing. I thought i had to be the therapist so here it goes. Do you think that your (hypothetical) lack of ability to fit in with everybody else has made you angry with other people. Maybe its not that everybody else is stupid but that you are upset that you cannot fit in with the rest of them...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join