It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This isn't me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Ok this is odd. Strange. I used to get crazy images popping into my head. I wouldn't say I was angry, though the images had an anger sense to them. I eventually would get angry to psyche myself into not seeing these images. The images were usually bloody and battered faces and or just creepy dudes faces. Can't really describe it, though it always felt he was right behind me when I would see this image. And around the same time, though I learned I could control it, I would get these strange not necessarily pains, though could be described as pain, right in middle of my forhead between my eyes and the base of my scalp almost. Very strange you have similar occurances.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This has probably been posted, but I felt the need to post this before reading the whole thread due to its importance.

See a doctor immediately. I don't care if you hate psychiactric drugs, some people do, but it is important. The frontal lobe, especially the pre-frontal cortex which is where your headaches are, affect mood and thought. You may have a serious neurological (neurological and psychological are different) problem, up to even a tumor. As a biomedical engineer (we study more physiology than most pre-meds in undergraduate school) I will tell you that these two ARE related, and it was very insightful of you to relate both of these. Please, see a doctor. Your life may depend on it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I haven't considered that. But I don't live anywhere near an earthquake or volcano prone area. Does that change anything?

I have begun to get the feeling that all of us thinking the same thing and feeling the same thing may mean something more. Maybe it is just stress. But its possible it could be something more. Such as a prediction of something to come.

The subconscious mind is a powerful thing. Maybe it knows something we don't.

reply to post by pondrthis

I avoided giving full details about the head pains because I figured people would write what has been happening off as a simple head/brain medical issue, but since a lot of people have focused on that anyway, I'll give more details.

Along with these sharp pains, which as I've said, only last around 15-20 seconds, I've had this pressure build up feeling in my head. This has only happened a couple times and it doesn't seem associated with the pains. Maybe it is associated with it, but it doesn't precede or follow the pains. It is as random as the pains are.

It basically feels like a great amount of pressure is building up in my head. Why? I have no clue. But when it happens, it feels like the top and back of my head goes numb with that weird tingling feeling.

Now, I do have neck problems. I've had them for as long as I can remember, but it only bothers me if I am in a bad position where my neck/back isn't supported. When these pains have happened, that wasn't the case, and my neck wasn't hurting.

Also, its not an eye problem. I have nearly perfect eye sight. I never get headaches or pains because of my eyes. It is typically either because of my neck or because of sinus infections.

The thing that has made this stand out though is I've never felt it before. I've never had a sharp pain in one spot. And what really got me noticing is that days would pass and the pain would come back and it would be in the exact same spot.

I haven't hit my head or anything either.

I'm not saying this isn't some head/brain medical issue, but I also wanted to leave open the possibility that it could be something more since a lot of people are feeling the same thing.

So thats the overly long description of it.

Thank you for the information and advice pondrthis.

[edit on 7/28/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This has been copied from a u2u i sent, after reading so many "go to a doctor" comments i decided to post here

I thought id send you a u2u as im not really one for sharing in public. Ive had the same kind of feelings, i used to find "stupid" people (sounds a bit high and mighty but its true) amusing to watch. Arguing in the street or starting fights for no reason, down to general ignorance and mind numbingly idiotic conversations. But recently ive felt less amused and more over come with anger, i know what feeling angry is like when it is a feeling with reason behind it, but this is overwhelming un founded anger.

Recently ive found myself having to leave places to stop myself lashing out, as unstable as this makes me sound its not me. I wont kill ants if theyre in my house ill simply place them outside, ive on several occasions been hit in the face only to turn the other cheek. But my anger at the stupidity and narrow mindedness of people recently is beyond belief, simply laughing it off or wondering how they cant be interested in the world simply wont do anymore. as you said i wont share my exact thoughts or wishes, but something inside me is slowly growing to hate these types of people, but with no justifiable reason than "they arnt as clever/educated/dont have an interest in/are generally stupid".

With regards to the headaches i have not had anything similar to yours, only a series of....for want of a better description...a sharp snapping pain followed by a warm flooding feeling inside my head. The only other relevant experience i keep having is similar to when you talk about feeling paranoid, yet it not being as simple as that. Im a very grounded happy go lucky live for today kind of guy but have recently felt overwhelming floods of either impending doom or fear, not in a world wide sense simply somethings not right about me, it makes it difficult to think and once its cleared im worried because i can look back at how different that version of myself was.

My father is a counselor and hypnotherapist and have talked with him about this but to no rational outcome or reasoning. I have other stuff to share but ive gone on long enough, i guess im not sure how relevant this is to you but i thought having someone with similar experiences might help in some way.

I have been to the doctor and reported head pains recently but for an unrelated issue with no response from him. Which would lead me to believe the pains are not a medical concern.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
you should eat less sandwiches and more hamburgers.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by T.Smith

Thankyou for sharing that with us. Please be aware that you are by no means alone in this situation, nor does it seem to be bound by national borders. I live in Spain and read your post as if it were my own.

I am not yet sure if this is a medical issue or not. I hope not because it would almost certainly mean we are intentionally being poisoned.

Just to put some of the theories we have heard to rest:

>> I NEVER drink municipal tapwater
>> I use toothpaste without fluoride
>> I do not eat convenience food
>> I do not drink carbonated softdrinks
(in fact, I am quite adverse to all products from the US)
>> I rarely use a mobile telephone
>> I NEVER watch television
>> I eat plenty of organic fruit, vegetables and herbs
>> I am fit and exercise daily
>> I have had no invasive medical treatment EVER

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

Thank you, it does seem that this is occuring in multiple people around the world, perhaps its the side affects of reading conspiracy theories :]. After reading through other accounts it appears to be the same symptoms, id like to clarify in response to your post that i also

>> I NEVER drink municipal tapwater (only bottled or filter)
>> I do occasionaly use a mobile telephone
>> I VERY rarely watch television
>> I have however had invasive treatment on both my hand and mouth twice, the strange thing i noted about my hand after the operation is it did not cure the ailement (trigger thumb) but has left my hand a lot more unsteady
>> i rarely take medication even if prescribed, not anti biotics pain killers etc unless i feel my life/health depends on it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
>> I NEVER drink municipal tapwater
(in fact, I am quite adverse to all products from the US)
>> I rarely use a mobile telephone
>> I NEVER watch television
>> I am fit and exercise daily
>> I have had no invasive medical treatment EVER

I do occasionally drink tapwater
I use toothpaste with fluoride
I rarely eat fast food
I'm on and off with soft drinks
I rarely use a cell phone
I rarely watch TV
I don't eat anything organic
I'm not as fit as I could be
I have had no invasive medical treatment ever

We vary on a number of these, yet we have the same symptoms. I don't think its any of the above.

Although it could be related to TV and cell phones. There's so many waves and signals going through the air that you probably don't even have to own one to be affected by it.

Think of it as second hand smoke.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Youd think if it was to do with mobile phone use and television that a lot more people would be experiencing this.

If there wasnt quite a few others experiencing this id put it down to bad moods etc but the symptoms and pain not to mention the same feeling of anger that is not justified or normal to yourself makes it all a little odd.

I wonder whats going on.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by T.Smith

Maybe some of us are more in tune with our minds than others? It could explain why some of us are experiencing it more than others or before others.

Check out this thread if you already haven't: 28-10-2011

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I had read D4rk Kn1ghts post a while ago but was unaware of their update, i found it pretty intresting and could see that some would be more senstive this sort of weapon than others.

If they were using this technology it could well be that something in our brains is more susceptible to it. A weapon that causes people to be flooded by rage against their fellow man would me most useful.

This does raise a few questions though, i myself have had two clear sightings in the past of unusual lights in the sky that can not be explained as any other phenomena that i have seen (meteors, shooting stars, sattelites, planes...you name it it wasnt it) and was wondering if anyone else with these pains has had a sighting?

The other point raise is if D4rk Kn1ghts right with the prediction, and if it turns out we are more susceptible to such a weapon....do we have any place to hide from it?...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by T.Smith

I haven't seen anything other than an object moving at high altitudes and speeds in the sky on the night of July 4th. I was told it was a satellite or rocket though.

I saw something weird last night though. There's a star, I'm not sure what it is, that is in the sky to the south at around 10 PM on. Its the brightest start in the sky. Last night I was on my patio reading and looked up and saw it kind of dimmed and blurred, kind of like it was shining through clouds (my eyes were fine). Except, there were no clouds. I looked up a few minutes later at it and it was normal, bright and clear.

I doubt that means anything and probably isn't relevant but I thought I'd share anyway.

As for hiding from that type of weapon, I think he said going to an unpopulated area feels a lot different than in a city area. That maybe the key. The cities would obviously be the main focus.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I recently returned from a trip to the highlands in Thailand and you can instantly feel the difference. Its like someones turned on a switch in your brain that helps everything become a little more clear and problems not as important. It was so amazing i planned another trip within two weeks of returning, this time to indonesia. I would reccomend feeling this difference for yourself.

That does sound a little odd but could be a number of things i guess, i have seen stars that appear to have vanished or grown brighter but ive put this down to atmospheric conditions

He said that being away from civilisation would help but if what we are feeling is an early response to this perhaps it we would be susceptible anyway, anyone else with these pains etc had any sightings

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by T.Smith

Yeah I need to take a vacation like that. I have always lived near a city and have never gone on a vacation that wasn't just to another city. The only time I've been outside the United States is to Canada and the Bahamas.

I'm sure it feels great to get away from all the mess.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sounds like a text book case of Bi-Polar Disorder. As for the blotches on the hands, it due to the temperature and circulation of blood in your hands. You can thin whatever you want, but I can assure you you are just as normal as everyone else. I think you are looking to deep into these symptoms. All in all, your mind is a powerfule thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by buckle36

I'm not bipolar nor have I ever been, or anything close to it.

I'm just as normal as everyone else, and you can assure me of that? How? By reading some text of mine?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by buckle36

Perhaps you missed the post where i pointed out my father is both an experienced counselor and hypnotherapist and has been for years.

I have discussed these issues with him and has no diagnosis and put very simply (not enough time to go into detail of conversations) that i shouldnt worry about it aslong as its not affecting my day to day life to much.

Any symptoms listed in this thread may sometimes relate to Bi-polar disorder but, im sure as you know so much about everyones mental health, you will understand symptoms can cross disorders and are sometimes not present at all.

If you had any knowledge of mental illness or psychological problems you would not even attempt to diagnose someone off a few brief posts.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I read the thread. Tibetan singing bowls or glasses of water positioned on the spine and hit to make different pitches and notes might combat such a weapon . At the very least mantras can be used against intrusive or destructive thoughts or temptations. You are not your thoughts regardless of whether they are noble thoughts or scummy thoughts. Headaches are not just caused by brain tumours and mental illness they are caused by stress ,allergies ,and heat. It is summer depending on where you live you may have a ragweed or a mold problem.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I can fully sympathize with you my friend, i myself have not been feeling myself for about a month now i don't live in the city just a small town but i feel like I'm struggling to keep up with what seems to me like a fast pace, i too have had nightmarish thoughts that are to disturbing to mention on this site and i will admit i have seen a doctor a few days ago and told I'm about this tense mental state that I'm currently going Thur, i can assure you i have always considered myself to have a strong mind mentally but recently i have struggled, i cant help but think that it may be due to all the radio waves at all these frequency's that we now live with that may be interfering with thought patterns, just a thought, i have now taken a break in the country as i am lucky to have family here and i feel much better for it. if you can try and take a break somewhere relaxing and remember your not alone in your feelings, i sometimes look at the current state of world affairs and cant help but feel down, there is so much negativity in the world at the moment. hope you feel better soon. And you must remember if your really into the whole UFO thing and spend a lot of time asking for qwestions that are not forth coming it can really twist your mind this subject if you let it.

[edit on 28/7/2008 by stealthyaroura]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I get the same thing, I believe it is a warning system, the world is reaching a boiling point and your "third eye" so to speak is expressing this to you through the anger and contempt you feel for those around you.

Embrace the energy but allow yourself to channel it into something constructive, do not give in to primal urges, thats how we got in this mess in the first place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join