learn more

This isn't me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com...

I hate these sites because they always make you think you've got gangrene or swine-flu or something

But checking out your descriptions I think you may be pregnant..

(This is where you tell me you really are a girl and now you're totally freaked
)

I'm guessing you think you're suffering from stress/depression..which is why you don't want to go see a Doc as they just give you anti-depressants.

Being tense in the neck gives you permanent head pain.
I can understand your frustration too..
People are just blind to what's going on around them.

Do you Gym?did you strain your back/neck lifting?

[edit on 27-7-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

You're right. I do care about the world and those that are making something of themselves.

My anger is towards people who are weak, uneducated, hopeless and ignorant. Not those that can help themselves and take the time to educate themselves.

I can't stand seeing these wastes walk around, and everyone else has to pick up after them. I'm tired of it.

Just so you know, you ARE NOT alone in this. I used to wish I could take a pill to make it go away, but then I realized that it would only make me like them (and yes, there is a line being drawn in the sand btw the thinking and the unthinking).

We are better off learning to cultivate the anger in productive ways rather than trying to figure out how to make it go away. I am afraid that if it goes away, I will "zombie" out as well.

Learn to guide your anger and not the other way around. It isn't unreasonable that it could serve its purpose if you learn to trust your heart to guide your head (ha! someone just told me this not long ago and I rolled my eyes, but he is right).

Although it would be wise for you to get the headaches checked out JUST TO MAKE SURE as these fellow posters have said, I do somewhat suspect that they are connected to how you are viewing the world. When my anger for all this mindlessness reaches its peaks, I get intense headaches as well.

I had mine checked out bc what good am I if I am not physically well, and thank the gods there was nothing physically wrong w/ me
Of course then they recommended a mild anti depressent which was sooooo tempting at first, but again, I am more scared of being in a trance like state than being angry!

Again Good Luck! You seem like a caring person!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

It helps some to know that others have the same thoughts about some people. So thank you for that.

The thing that bothers me the most, I think, is that there are always going to be people like that. I mean, whats the point in even living if you're going to hold the rest of us up?

There's two degrees of selfishness in my mind: those that cannot better themselves and force others to pick up their slack and those that can better themselves, but steal from others to do it.

I can't stand either one. Even though the latter is 'helping themselves', they are doing it at the expense of others and are only creating more of the first degree of selfishness by putting people in a position where they cannot help themselves and require the assistance of others.

In a perfect world, everyone would be intelligent and capable of handling themselves, while also doing their part to progress society and the human race. Unfortunately, that will never happen.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkerside
reply to post by AGENT_T

ahh yes the billions of pathetic people on this earth who think they achieve something with their lives of which you are a part of.

And who are you to decide what is valuable of the life of others? Rather full of yourself, I would suggest.

please do not even try to discount my opinions as an act just because you are afraid that what i am saying is truth.

I know that was not directed to me, but I am certain you believe you are superior for your sociopathic views. "Truth?" Doubtful.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Yes, I struggled w/ the very same question. What is the point? And you are right to say that in this lifetime, we will not escape these selfish ppl.

The truth is, it became overwhelmingly obvious to me that this life is not it. I am not a heaven/hell believer in the traditional sense, but our energy goes somewhere.

Ok, we are reactional beings in this life. It is the skin that binds into this experience of action and reaction. It is up to us to quit blaming others for our predicaments and learn how to react WITH REASON to any given situation. The selfish serve their purpose to cultivate and weed out the truly selfish from those who choose to start taking control of their life.

Basically, we know we can't control the actions of others, but we can control how we respond. Learning how to control yourself is the key to... uh, something
. Well, I don't know even close to everything, I just make observations to try and figure out the bigger picture.

Sometimes I get so overwhelmed w/ grief for the TRULY oppressed and the anger for those who are oppressing either through pure selfishness or ignorance. But somewhere, just when that question of "what is the point" starts to rear its ugly head, deep down inside I FEEL this light and I just know that I am here to observe how I react to these things going on around me and learn to react intelligently rather than blindly.

Why? and What is next? I don't know and I don't know. I suppose that I will know in time. Laugh at what makes you angry (sorry, there is nothing wrong w/ making fun of those who choose to remain in their blind state of being), Cry for those who are TRULY oppressed (the children and those that have stood up against the evil and are being held captive by it), and be Angry at those who oppress through selfishness, hatred, and ignorance.

This is a path and where it leads, we don't know (anyone who claims to know definitively, I avoid and/or laugh at their arrogance). We are here RIGHT NOW for observational and learning purposes and this is ALL we can know to be true at this point; but that at least tells me that we are here for a purpose (we all have to have a hope that keeps us reaching).

Just remember, my answer is not your answer and your answer is not someone else's answer.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I don't think I'll be of much help. All I can offer is my own humble opinion born from my experiences and their subjective analysis.

I cannot comment on the pain for several reasons which I won't go into. I'll comment on the anger though. Please disregard everything I say if it doesn't resonate with you.

I overcame my anger towards humanity using psychology and philosophy. The main component was to get to the point of allowance for other's decisions. Even if those decisions are born of ignorance they are still deciding to default on their choices. I would not want someone to attempt to push me beyond where I'm ready to go at any given point or to chastise me for my choices. I decided to give everyone that same consideration.

That decision did not come easy. That's where psychology and philosophy came in. I found that the antithesis to anger towards others was understanding. I sought to understand the roots, the psychology, behind their actions and inactions. I also sought to see the things inside myself. For I know I am capable of all the things that made me angry. Once I took their psychology unto myself I was able to utilize cold logic to delve deeper into the reasons behind the conditions.

This adding unto myself of all that I see has allowed judgment to slowly fall away from my mindset. I myself could be judged rather harshly but I would much rather have the understanding of another instead. And so that is what I will give.

Philosophy has played a large role in my ability to transcend the coarse circular emotions such as anger and to transduce that energy to a more usable and refined state. If I didn't hold a certain amount of faith in a larger evolutionary process that I see unfolding then it would be near impossible to reach a state of observant detachment.

Holding on to our societal taught philosophy will ensure we never reach beyond our programs of triggered emotions. We will continue to be at the mercy of the limiting structure provided for us, both in thought and action.

If nothing else, one can use the work of Carlos Castaneda to reach a point of inner solidity whereby nothing can move your center.

There are many excellent ideas in that work. The one I'm thinking of could be described briefly as "death over your shoulder". He states to become friends with your death. That death was always an arms length away just behind your left shoulder. You could die at any moment and that absolute truth can set your spirit free. For if you can die any moment then everything is completely trivial and of the utmost importance simultaneously.

Every action could be your last action on Earth. Every thought could be your last thought in this world. How can anything bother you when you could be facing the unknown tomorrow?

Well, I've rambled on much too long. Just realize that as long as your roots are in this society then your nutrients, or lack thereof, will be reliant on it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmniVersal
I overcame my anger towards humanity using psychology and philosophy. The main component was to get to the point of allowance for other's decisions. Even if those decisions are born of ignorance they are still deciding to default on their choices. I would not want someone to attempt to push me beyond where I'm ready to go at any given point or to chastise me for my choices. I decided to give everyone that same consideration.

Personally I find your opinion to be very relevant and beneficial. I used psychology and philosophy as well. Where I might differ for you is the anger at humanity part. I noticed my anger changed from a selfish anger to a more beneficial anger.

When my ex left us high and dry, I was LIVID at him. I was so blinded by that anger at first that I couldn't work on the things in myself that needed working on.

There came a point where I bought a bunch of notebooks and started looking up quotes from great philosophers and proverbs from the bible and other great sources. I would write these over and over and over not really having much of a point for doing so. Slowly, over time, I noticed that these great pieces of wisdom were becoming engrained into my head and when situations would come up where I could react negatively, a corresponding quote would leap into my head and I was able to act, not off of the situation itself, but off of the wisdom in accordance to the situation.

Little by Much (hehe) my personal anger toward the ex started dissipating and a greater anger of ignorance and blame in general started taking over. I hate no one, but I hate ignorance and blind hatred. I am angry at the situations that we put ourselves into and the blame w/ which we use to excuse our actions. I am angry at humanity in general and the selfish ignorance we have fed upon.

I am not a "let's join hands and sing" type person because we are not living in a state of Utopia. When justice is finally served (even to myself for past actions) and Truth is in place, then I will let the anger of what is taking place (and not taking place) go.

There is a difference btw selfish anger and "righteous" anger (I put quotes bc I don't want anyone mistaking the righteous to mean SELF righteous). I believe, from what the OP has said in this thread and in others, that the right kind of anger is in place. It is just a matter of guiding it rather than letting the anger guide you.
(I am still struggling w/ this myself. The Irish in me
)

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am very glad you posted this!

For the last couple of weeks I have been experiencing something quite similar.

Sudden headaches. Very localized, like a cold spike being pushed into the back of my head (different location to you). It disappears just as quickly after 30 minutes to an hour.

I have also been harboring resentment and (I hesitate to use the word, but) hatred towards complete strangers around me. Not undeservedly though, as it seems that most people around here are completely unaware of their surroundings. I have witnessed people stop their cars in the middle of the street to rummage in their bags, with large amounts of cars held up behind them - yet they are completely oblivious. People blocking doorways with their bodies and only moving out of the way when repeatedly asked to do so, and even then they seem pissed off about it.

The problem is, in these situations I really want to pound their heads in with a big stick or something. And trust me on this, I am one of the most pacifistic people around in real life.

Paranoia too, I AM being followed. I see the same 2 cars every day wherever I go, with the same drivers inside. I also feel PHYSICALLY sad, as if my body wants to weep with every cell, yet my mind is not sad...

This is starting to weird me out.

Could it have anything to do with what is being discussed in these threads?

Something has changed, timeline?

Everyone is tired, and no-one knows why

Could it be we are being exposed to a chemical that is causing this?
I can´t help but think of chemtrails, probably just more paranoia though.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

Thank you for sharing. It does appear we are encountering very similar situations.

This thread as well talks about it: What is effecting us all?

I don't know whats going on, but I'm starting to believe its not just coincidence. All of these people, thinking and feeling the same things, all of us in different parts of the world, all of us different beliefs and opinions, all of us interested in different things and all of us doing different activities, all being aware of and feeling the same thing?

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I don't think its coincidence.

Of course none of us truly know whats causing it, but being aware that something is at play here, whether natural or man-made, is a start.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
I don't know whats going on, but I'm starting to believe its not just coincidence. All of these people, thinking and feeling the same things, all of us in different parts of the world, all of us different beliefs and opinions, all of us interested in different things and all of us doing different activities, all being aware of and feeling the same thing?

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I don't think its coincidence.

Hmmmm.....maybe you should consider a common element. ATS, maybe? Quite possibly reading the skewed experiences and opinions here has changed the way you filter perceptions and experiences?

Maybe you should take a break....go volunteer somewhere....pick up trash...something....try and get your humanity back.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Think probability is leaning more towards mental illness rather than demonic possession.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Hmmmm.....maybe you should consider a common element. ATS, maybe?

People who I doubt are registered on ATS are feeling the same way.

I, personally, was feeling "tired" and all of the other symptoms before I read those threads.

I don't think being on ATS is the reason.

Originally posted by CO Vet
Think probability is leaning more towards mental illness rather than demonic possession.

Thats mature.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If you have been examined by qualified medical and/or psychological professionals and still have no answers, perhaps you may be willing to explore other possibilities here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
But checking out your descriptions I think you may be pregnant..

(This is where you tell me you really are a girl and now you're totally freaked
)

Actually, I was going to say that Novus' problem sounds almost hormonal. Like an imbalance of estrogen/testosterone. I'm not saying it's as simple as that but I wouldn't be surprised to find that the estrogen that's being pumped into the environment had something to do with this. Too much estrogen might appear to imbalance the levels of testosterone, causing a male menopause.

Andropause

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I agree with the non-ATS correlation. I was experiencing all the things I now read here a good while before I came back to ATS.

Also, all of the employees of the wife's work having sporadically, without influence, said the same about feeling miserable for weeks/months with no clue as to why, and the irritablility - they have no clue waht ATS is.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

Personally I find your opinion to be very relevant and beneficial. I used psychology and philosophy as well. Where I might differ for you is the anger at humanity part. I noticed my anger changed from a selfish anger to a more beneficial anger.

And you are absolutely right. That's something else that I've come to realize. Everyone is right, for who and where they are. They are where they are and there's no other place they can be until they get there. So whatever people say I can feel their truth. I'm no better or worse for no longer having anger. I'm just where I'm at. I still get irritated occasionally but that's slowly dissolving away too.

I can feel complete empathy for those enduring the hell humans are causing. I can get completely and utterly depressed at the insane amount of abuse those in power wield against those without. I can get myself into a rage against these people and their choices. I have done all those things. And now they don't serve me any longer. I already knew they didn't do those people any good. If my empathy could stop the brutality in this world I would do nothing else. But I know it won't. But I did use those feelings to learn about myself and others. I used them to grow.

You are doing exactly what you should be doing. No one can tell you any different. I understand your righteous anger. I certainly don't think it's misplaced.

I'm not a hold hands and sing person either. I'd rather not engage other people unless absolutely necessary or when asked for my opinions or insight. I wish to let everyone learn without my interfering. I also don't want their lessons to interfere in my personal growth. That's part of the reason I don't allow them to incite emotions in me. I have my chosen path to follow and to allow myself to get angry at others for who/where they are would only hinder me at this point. But that's just where I'm at.

So I'm a live and let live type of person I guess. It goes back to my personal philosophy. I don't know if what I think is correct but I know it works for me. And I would never attempt to force that on anyone.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I think you are very observative. If everyone is exhausted you would need to be one cold snake in order for it not to have an effect on you. The fact that almost everyone is over weight this was brought on by terrible food will have an effect on you even if you are the picture of perfect health. The people who blame the victims should realize that eating most vegetables grown in terrible conditions from bad seed may offer no more health benefits than eating dirt.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I´m going out on a limb here, please bear with me...

Does anyone else have white and red ´blotches´ on the palms of their hands that were not there before? My gf and I both noticed this this evening while our neighbor was visiting. He had it too and was worried enough to go straight home after noticing it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

Huh, yes, I thought it was just me. Mine comes and goes, is not too terribly bad right this minute, but often it is bad enough to resemble blistering.

Hang on and I'll up a pic to see if it's like yours.

[edit on 27/7/08 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Ok, we are getting a little worried now. I will try to upload a picture tomorrow too.

My gf just asked something very important too. She said maybe we are looking too hard for symptoms and things that don´t seem right. My response was as follows:

"Better to worry about things which may not be true, than to be unprepared for things which ARE true"

Without thorough investigation of all things which might be related to one another we will never find out anything. And I for one want the truth!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join