It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music=Violence???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What's your opinion on people now claiming that our music today is causing more street violence than ever? Personally I think that's crap. Give me your opinion!!! cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I would say I'm against such ignorant ideas, but I am too busy microwaving cats because the music I listen to wills it for me.

We must all listen to the music and hurt one another.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I agree with Dr. Spinelli. In fact, I am a musician, and nothing pleases my band and me better than providing musical accompaniment to a torture session down at the local extra-judicial establishment. We also play at Black Masses and ritual sacrifices of small children and household pets.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I wouldn't say that it's that far fetched. I mean,music can make you feel happy,sad,why not violent? Listen to happy music all the time,and you're more likley to be happy. I don't see why it should be different if you listen to violent music about killing and stuff. Peoples brains are more suggestable than most would like to admit.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Music doesn't CAUSE the violence. It's all about listener choice. YOU have freedom to chose what you listen to. Yus music may make you feel violent or think about voilent things, but you have to CHOSE to act o nthose thoughts. And, if you listen to music that makes you feel "violent" and like killing things, you have the choice to stop listening.

top topics

join