It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I remember life before I was born

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
When I was in London last time I saw a special on BBC and I think its related to the very first video called "The boy who lived before" and I'm including the link to it here.

It was the first time I'd seen anything like this and supposedly there are hundreds of children who have similar experiences.

When I was a kid I read something in Omni magazine about kids remembering being in the womb and even past lives. At the time my youngest brother was about 3 years old. I asked him if he remembered being inside mommy and he replied "yes, it was dark and so warm."

Very interesting stuff, I wonder if we should be cultivating these memories instead of making them "odd and strange and occult." Imagine what kinds of insight we could have if we could have continuous memories of previous lives and how they might help and guide us in the present one.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Great thread! I've enjoyed reading everyone's memories.
S&F.

I don't remember before my birth, but I do have vague memories of another place, or "home". As deep as I can go into my library of memories I've always had a memory of a beautiful place that I have yet to see on this earth--in a picture or movie or anything.

I'm anywhere between the age of 3-6 in the memory, or so it seems from my height. I was holding an adult female hand, standing on a sidewalk. Looking up I see these magnificent, tall, cylinder in shape, very shiny metallic silver buildings. The rooftops are also very shiny metallic. Some were pink, almost like a clear pink, but shiny. The taller buildings had blue roofs. There's hundreds of small "balls" flying through the air. (Kind of like the transportation seen in the movie "The Fifth Element", except they are spherical.) All the other objects moving on the ground(I assume the are vehicles, of course) are attached to cables. The cars are very vague so I don't always accompany them the the memory, as it could be perverted by things I've experienced in this life. Memories could have got crossed somewhere, however, those roofs I can never forget. They are/were amazing.

I wanna go back.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Someone else on this thred mentionde that video. I watched it and almost brought me to tears. It was amazing. I wish we could cultivate this type of phenomenon like was mentioned above rather than deny it.
We have all lived before we awere born. It's just a matter of remembering.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

word for word,,, i remember the exact same thing

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I had a very similar experience and I believe we where send here so we can learn how to be a better person. Maybe If we can applied what we know is to be the truth then we could rest in peace where we came from.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I believe the anonymous poster is right.

Although I do not think we were sent back to become better people. As far as I remember from my time spent learning about incarnation, it was said that everytime you reincarnate, you are brought back according to the amount of wisdom you had from the previous life. In this life, you are meant to increase that wisdom, so that you may one day, likely many deaths from now, be able to escape the spiral of incarnation. Once you escape that spiral, you are free.

Yoga is actually meditation of another kind. Masters of yoga say that they use the arts they have learned to twist and break free of the spiral, however I believe this is misinterpreted... Since you are not going to enter the next dimension in a physical body.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
your not alone i had a similar experience i remember seeing a bright white light portol that i knew was going to live and i didnt want to go i was even crying. i was in a place that was all white with a bunch of people wearing a white rob w/ their hood covering their face but i knew they were all male then i turn around when someone called my name running after me. now during this time my memory got blank but i remember seeing a beautiful blond girl with long hair running to me exept her face was blocked out and a good looking guy reaching toward me.next thing i knew i fell in the portol and someone got in trying to save me with all their might and refuse to give.during the whole time the portol give off this feeling that made me not care and give in and at the end when i was getting pulled out our hands slipped.i felt this person's love for me all over and i knew he/she didn't want me to go and atleast wanted to say goodbye.i dont knew who it was i only saw outline of a person but i do know for sure that i love this person even to this day i have no memory til this day my soul tells me i do.plus i also remember being in the womb exect i loved it it was so warm and safe that when i was being born i tried to stay.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is a very true subject. Just read some of Richard Bach's books.

We don't want to be put in this #hole, we are forced to.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wow! I relate to your story 100%, my mom always tells that when I was around 5 and 6 I used to tell her how it was inside her womb, and that I could see her all the time from space. I know I chose my family, although I cannot remember my old life, I do remember space and me traveling on it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am actually seeing a pattern, even until today I feel I don't want to be here, and have found myself saying I want to go back sooo many times!!! I also feel that in this rural planet everything is so harrrd to do, like I am so lazy or what!? However, I can do some tricks, I feel not everyone can do, or at least they haven't realized they can. I feel like my life before this one was very very nice, and for fun I chose coming here, well, as I take my life serious in here and wouldn't want to come back, I am going to make sure I'll do something for humanity.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by falucho05

Great stuff. My wife became pregnant (she 'felt it'), and we were laying in bed a few weeks later (evening, just retired), and this beautiful girl came and hovered over us in bed, close to the ceiling, and down slightly. She spoke to us both, and told us she was our daughter. She then went away: we were both quite shocked by the experience, and sure enough, we soon had a daughter!

On another point, there is an energy shield called the Soul Barrier (SSM - Two, actually, only one is being discussed here). The Soul Realm (5th or cusp pivot-field) is just like the energy felt between two like poles of magnets held close together. Here is the Nature of the Soul-Spirit Force(s): The choice is Reincarantion or Eternal Progression. That's right, both are Options: but they Are NOT available to All: Those without sufficient Soul development are Impelled back into the Life Experience (if available) for a continuation of the Lessons & Tests of the Soul Aspect. Each have had many of these life lessons/opportunities.

Exceptions: Some Incarnate as helpers, and some feel obligated to help, because they are members of the Etherian Harvesters, and similar aid groups. These incarnators can actually fall and lose themselves in matter! However, they have dear friends of great power on the other side who help them, so they do not get stuck in the reincarantional cycle (which does happen). Some are so awake that it is not a problem, and when the journey is done, they reclaim their state of High Being.

But most important is, crossing that Soul-Barrier is not an option for many who are not ready, or haven't done the work of Inner Growth. It might seem like you get the 'choice' in the matter: as a matter of fact, the only choice these souls have is a continuance, or extension of the time between actual incarnations. It's an energy cycle, called the Cycle of Light:
base consciousness is 'hammered, pressed, shaped, formed' into High Awareness. The denouement of the Cycle of Light is called reaching the Capstone State (see picture on dollar bill).

So, I hope all are using the Gift of Life to do the Work of Life! Anything else is just playing in the sandbox, like children prefer. Realization is only achieved in the Fully Conscious State of the Body. Returning here (matter), even voluntarily, is a dangerous proposition. Matter must Transmute to Pure Energy.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

A very thought provoking post, if we could all see what part we play in this world, maybe we would see things and each other differently.

Cheers, and thanks for the 'spark'

Fox.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Howdy all
Don't post here too much, but I wanted to add my 2 cents. I like the romantic idea of reincarnation, knowing that some part of us survives our mortal coil and that we're all somehow special. Sorry, but I just don't really buy it. I don't believe that we have a "soul", and I think conciousness is just light, sound and odors, for example, that are transformed by our sensory organs into a code made of series of electrical impulses that travel along neurons from the body to the brain. Information about the onset and the intensity of a stimulus is thought to be sent to the brain by the timing and frequency of these electrical impulses. Which we then interpret as having memories or visions of things that we don't understand, and hence attempt to rationalize as a possible past life experience. The way I see death, you know when you're sleeping but not dreaming? Sorry if I rained on anyones parade and it's kind of scary, but it's just my opinion. I could be wrong. I do like reading these stories though.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Okay, but do you these electrical signals precede thought or are they the result of it?
Look it up on the google.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What the hell? You mean to say that were slaves after death too!!!
THAT! Matter fact Im not even going to die.
it! Im going to ascend this life and Im not taking orders from no one except the ones that come through my heart.
This sickens me.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I remember resisting and being extremely upset at the thought of being made to... I was not happy at all. I was assured that it was necessary and that it was not a choice. Now, I am pissed to this day. I don't want to be here and never did. I din't know why I have to be here and I do understand that me, not knowing whay I have to be here doesn't mean $hit! I never wanteed to come here and here the F**k I am!!!

A little off this topic::

He is the father of TWO children. I know cuz I read in another post by him. HERE HE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING FORCED TO BE BORN!!! Who causes that?!!! People like him!!!! You hate life, but YOU BREED?? How selfish and irresponsible. Keep being irresponsible and we will be on this vicious cycle forever. You'd think someone with such a profound experience would be more mature than that. But I guess not. So I guess us unspecial people have hope in excelling over you. Glad you got banned.

People grow UP. Do unto others what you would have done unto you.
Don't wanna live life?
Don't create it...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by awdbawl]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I had quite the opposite experience of the OP. I was the one who pushed to reincarnate this time. My very last incarnation I was killed at a very young age (maybe five or six, but I could've been older than that even as I was starved and then Suffocated...I don't know why. I thought I never did anything wrong as that child, but who knows?)Anyway I remember I was told to wait some time but I wanted to be here and the elders held a meeting where I could appeal my case. Finally they agreed that I could incarnate, but I had to take on a very special task to do so. Still have no clue as to what task. Hope I do it though!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't believe in reincarnation. I don't believe that we have several lives. However, I have similar memories.

I was allowed to choose what kind of characteristics that I wanted to live with such as male/female, attractive/unattractive, high/normal/low intelligence, etc. I was given freedom to choose who I wanted to be when I arrived here. I was also given the choice of which family that I wanted to be born into. I was shown several families to choose from. I seem to remember trying to determine which characteristics and family would influence me to become the best person that I could be.

I also remember that I was given the opportunity to choose to be here. I was allowed to see the world here but was appalled by the wickedness that I saw. I saw people that I had known before they were born that had become completely evil. I didn't understand why they were doing things that they knew to be wrong. I ultimately told God that I wanted to come here. I seem to remember being told that I would be blessed since I chose to be here but that I was being sent here whether I wanted to or not.

As I was being sent, I became afraid. I yelled out to God and His reply, "I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28

I also remember being in the womb. I remember hearing people talking, presumably my mom and dad. I don't remember being afraid then, just curious.

If it was just a dream, it was a really nice dream. I never feel alone because of it. I do believe that God is always with me. I try to live my life in such a way that I will be found acceptable to return. I want to go back there. I suppose it is difficult for me to see myself from that perspective and realize how far I have fallen. I suppose that is only human though. We are all less than perfect. I just thank God that he has given me this opportunity to choose to be with Him all over again…and on the terms by which I have chosen for myself.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by checkers]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I hear ya. I have womb memories. Totally uncomfortable in the body.
Frustration. And ... I never ever want to reincarnate again. NEVER.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by checkers

Checkers because your experience... (I know if I ask does that make you feel better than the rest of us? You'll say no but the truth is you people DO think that. You have to. ) I hate to be bitter, but it does make me feel bitter esp. those with such memories who whine and complain about ur lifes.. you've alledgedly picked all out for yourselves. This is CRAP! What makes you better than me? Huh? My life has been really dang hard.. Why didn't God say that junk to me before I got tossed off the edge and fell full force into this manure? CUZ I DESERVE IT? Cuz what? Some people can pick a happy life other people work in sweatshops. You're God's little fav or something? Don't give me this crap! What did you do for humanity pray tell?? Are you Mother Theresa the second?? I don't know pal but thats the kinda stuff that really angers me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join