It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Is a Propaganda Machine For The White House!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by scorand
sorry mirage but that definatly falls in the catagory of right wing fox.. they are selling death and destruction for profit.. and shout down any proof or any one who dis agrees with them..

[edit on 28-7-2008 by scorand]

I agree and I never stated otherwise in my original post. They are right wing but my point is that lefties complain about fox but never give a thought to what their own side does. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

And as far a selling death and destruction...the very same politicians that lefty voters support believed Saddam was a threat and that he had WMD during the Clinton administration and even till the end of his administration. The Clinton administration itself believed Saddam was a threat and had WMD. That did not stop with the end of Clinton's White House reign. It continued even up to the invasion of Iraq. Several democrats including President Clinton are on video stating such. The democrats, not a damn one of them, didn't change their position until it became clear that we were horribly wrong. It was a calculated move so they could capitalize off of it politically.

I am a Conservative Republican. In fact, I am a Reagan Republican. I really despise left wing politics. But when Clinton was in office I supported him even when he was wrong...such as bombing the aspirin factory in Sudan I think. I still support his decision because the intel he had at the time lead him to make the call he made. Lefties, however, didn't support Bush from the onset of this destructive venture. Now I know libs are gonna come out and with "CIA told Bush Iraq was impotent" revelation. But really, where is the proof of that. How can I be sure that the left wing media, which broke that story, didn't just invent something to put out as DNC propaganda. Anybody remember Dan Rather?

Yea Fox sometimes does do a dis-service to the country with some of the non-sense they put out but again, it pails in comparison to what the left spews!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

FOX and the white house work hand in hand -

the white house prepares statements, talking points and sticking points

FOX delivers the above and provides favorable spin for these policies...

Make your own judgments seems like you are infected anyways...

I am just presenting evidence! PO

ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and C-SPAN and the DNC work hand in hand -

the DNC prepares statements, talking points and sticking points

ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and C-SPAN delivers the above and provides favorable spin for these policies...

Make your own judgments seems like you are infected anyways...

I am just presenting evidence! PO

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

true how ever clinton and left wing media didnt push a personal vendetta/ war on sadam,, we went in kicked them out of kwuat then came home..even though there was proof that sadam was useing gas and wipeing out villages of people who had no way of defending them selves.. bush even stated that u threatend my dad so i'm comming after u..he had to sell it to the american people so he used partial truths and fox to push his agenda..granted most presidents have done this but not at this scale. vietnam was differant as the scope of that war changed due to the death of J.F.K caused by the elitist mentality of people like bush and his cronies.. and fox happily sells out morality for is own gain and agenda while pushing its own supposed moral superiority...IMHO

ps sorry for the rant.. mirage

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
And btw i liked reagan as well.. his economic policy failed miserably but he was a good pres in most other cases.. i'm neither republican or democrat, or liberal.. i guess i'm a little of each in measure i just define the lines of each a little differantly than most..of in a slight conservetive way.. of course..lol

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by scorand

true how ever clinton and left wing media didnt push a personal vendetta/ war on sadam,, we went in kicked them out of kwuat then came home..even though there was proof that sadam was useing gas and wipeing out villages of people who had no way of defending them selves.. bush even stated that u threatend my dad so i'm comming after u..he had to sell it to the american people so he used partial truths and fox to push his agenda..granted most presidents have done this but not at this scale. vietnam was differant as the scope of that war changed due to the death of J.F.K caused by the elitist mentality of people like bush and his cronies.. and fox happily sells out morality for is own gain and agenda while pushing its own supposed moral superiority...IMHO

ps sorry for the rant.. mirage

Just a question for you. Are you implying that Clinton kicked Saddam out of Kuwait? That was HW Bush.

It wasn't just Fox that sold the war to the American people. Let us not forget that CNN and MSNBC did as well. I remember clearly the black anchor guy (i don't remember his name but he is now on network news) on MSNBC with his "Showdown With Saddam" hour every night leading up to the invasion.

I just want to make clear here that I not disagreeing with you over Fox but we can't forget that others were involved as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

u r very right.. it was daddy bush.. clinton managed to stop a couple of terror attacks .and yes the other news were reporting on it as well but then it was news now its turned into something different.. that and the fact i just dont like ORileys bullying holier than u atitude

ps thx for the correction

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Does anyone know who much Hanity and Bill O'Reilly make each year??
O'Reilly refuses to tell anyone and claims he is not obligated as he doesnt have to answer to others as he desnt have a direct impact on the consumer, but then he put the salaries of the oil executives out like worthy news and clains it is his obligation since oil drives the economy, well i can say that news drives the world so why not confess to what you make Hypocrite, and for Hanity he is just an arogant self rightious know it all and no matter where i see him i turn the channel or the TV off.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oiram95

www.forbes.com...

Here's what Forbes has for O'Reilly. I couldn't really find anything on Hannity, though.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
most definitely!

I heard when the attacks on 9/11 they made a movie that is almost like the
thing that happened and even about WTC but with a happy ending. This of course was before the real deal.. who is the owner I believe Robert Merduch or something

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join