It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Is a Propaganda Machine For The White House!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
SCOTT MCCLELEN FINALLY SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT FOX!

THE END OF FAIR AND BALANCED!

www.crooksandliars.com...

Matthews: “Did you see FOX television as a tool when you were in the White House? As a useful avenue to get your message out?”

McClellan: “I make a distinction between the journalists and the commentators. Certainly there were commentators and other, pundits at FOX News, that were useful to the White House.” […] That was something we at the White House, yes, were doing, getting them talkng points and making sure they knew where we were coming from.

Matthews: “So you were using these commentators as your spokespeople.”

McClellan: “Well, certainly.”

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2008/7/27 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This has been posted. It has to be... Three days old or something or other, but yeah, like everyone didn't know, especially with the "high profile" stories. Hannity is a cheerleader for these people, a real bottom-feeder making 100 million....

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
And the sky is blue!

Im glad you are happy about seeing someone speak the truth in the media, but this is actually something that has been very obvious for like 10 years now..

You can watch Outfoxed if you like, its pretty good.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
And the sky is blue!

Im glad you are happy about seeing someone speak the truth in the media, but this is actually something that has been very obvious for like 10 years now..

You can watch Outfoxed if you like, its pretty good.

Ya I know but the existence of two realities/actualities needs to be addressed!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Well I guess this ends the argument on who be the sheeple!

And from the mouth of the know!!!

I think McClellan is a hero with giant brass, this is real integrity!

I love this so much!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Outfoxed was made, funded, and produced by known DNC Propagandists. They don't even bother hiding it, the Media Matters Director is in the first 5 minutes - a group specifically funded by the DNC to discredit fox news. Hell, the mass media even brought in some of their shills because they are pissed that Fox News continues to be so successful. Its a propaganda piece, but as usual, on ATS users embrace and love the propaganda when it fits their narrow worldview.

Fox News is Republican, but its no more right wing than CNN/CBS/ABC/MSNBC are left wing and shills for the Democrat party.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness

Outfoxed was made, funded, and produced by known DNC Propagandists. They don't even bother hiding it, the Media Matters Director is in the first 5 minutes - a group specifically funded by the DNC to discredit fox news.

Fox News is Republican, but its no more right wing than CNN/CBS/ABC/MSNBC are left wing and shills for the Democrat party.

Fox News are doing a very fine job of discrediting themselfs. This documentary is just the point of view of someone else, then you can agree or disagree with what is being said.

I agree with what is being said.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Nah, obviously not since the DNC has to fund massive shell groups and the mass DNC media has to work together to produce propaganda documentaries about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
CIA operatives are the news casters in America. The reason I claim this is that they do not only have an agenda to feed you the Presidents talking points but they also deliberately cover up and when a story is hot that they dont want you to see they fill the airwaves with smut talk about britney and the reat of the dead headed American idols
If it isn't on the propaganda agenda Americans do not see it period.
unless they get it from the internet which is also filled with propaganda and miss information.
after the uprising in America in the 60's News was taken away from the American public.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Nah, obviously not since the DNC has to fund massive shell groups and the mass DNC media has to work together to produce propaganda documentaries about it.

They dont have to do anything since most people havent even seen this documentary and still its obvious to every viewer what Fox News is doing.

Its not like everyone was clueless before this documentary was made. People tend to notice these things themselfs.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Outfoxed was made, funded, and produced by known DNC Propagandists. They don't even bother hiding it, the Media Matters Director is in the first 5 minutes - a group specifically funded by the DNC to discredit fox news. Hell, the mass media even brought in some of their shills because they are pissed that Fox News continues to be so successful. Its a propaganda piece, but as usual, on ATS users embrace and love the propaganda when it fits their narrow worldview.

Dude the former press secretary for the PRESIDENT of the united states made this statement on prime time television.

Listen to Scott, it is not a robot,,,, he said it why can't you admit it?

Propaganda piece

---- YES I AM TRYING TO EXPOSE fox as a PROPAGANDA machine! --

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
CIA operatives are the news casters in America. The reason I claim this is that they do not only have an agenda to feed you the Presidents talking points but they also deliberately cover up and when a story is hot that they dont want you to see they fill the airwaves with smut talk about britney and the reat of the dead headed American idols
If it isn't on the propaganda agenda Americans do not see it period.
unless they get it from the internet which is also filled with propaganda and miss information.
after the uprising in America in the 60's News was taken away from the American public.

True...

But what can you do about the propaganda, if it is so good ,that people cannot even admit to the fact that "it" is/has been propaganda??? Even after a key participant has admitted to the propaganda being- well propaganda?

[edit on 27-7-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Wrong again. When you actually study the data, fox news comes out as being the most balanced network. The data does not lie, but I have no doubt the DNC propagandists on ATS will ignore it: www.cmpa.com...

What this doesn't mean is that Fox is completely unbiased, its indeed conservative. However, when looking at magnitudes of bias the democrat bias by all other major networks is shockingly high. The DNC media knows this, which is why they fund hit jobs like Outfoxed.

The facts do not lie, but the ATS democrats will nonetheless ignore the facts because they prefer to believe in the propaganda the DNC media feeds them.

Here are the facts: Fox News is the only major network that is a shill for the RNC. Every other news network has been bought and paid for by the DNC. In magnitudes of bias, Fox News is less biased - and the data shows it - than its DNC shill counterparts. Those are the facts. There is no need to foam at the mouth that the RNC has 1 network in its pocket when the DNC has the rest of them.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Wrong again. When you actually study the data, fox news comes out as being the most balanced network. The data does not lie, but I have no doubt the DNC propagandists on ATS will ignore it: www.cmpa.com...

What this doesn't mean is that Fox is completely unbiased, its indeed conservative. However, when looking at magnitudes of bias the democrat bias by all other major networks is shockingly high. The DNC media knows this, which is why they fund hit jobs like Outfoxed.

The facts do not lie, but the ATS democrats will nonetheless ignore the facts because they prefer to believe in the propaganda the DNC media feeds them.

You are missing the point. Who cares if they are conservative or not? They are doing the government scare tactics for them, keeping people afraid of Iraq, Iran or whatever country the government plans to attack next. Dont you get it? It goes like this... scare people, let them come ask for protection, then implement whatever surveillance stuff you wanted in place and use it against the population instead.

This was very obvious when the government started talking about attacking Iran... Fox News couldnt shut up about how dangerous Iran suddenly was. And they still are going on and on about it. If you watch any other countries media, you hardly hear a word about Iran anymore. You are being duped.

Its all lies. Iran is not dangerous, it has no intentions to attack the US or anyone else and the rest of the world knows it. But watching Fox News, you can easily be led to believe that there is a great and present danger going on...

Luckily, it seems most Americans are waking up to the fact that their media is owned and payed for by the defense industry and the government.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Oh my goodness, you have got to be kidding me. The government is not conservative run. It is run by republicans and democrats. The republicans use Fox News, the democrats use ABC/CBS/CNN/MSNBC/NBC.

It is the DNC run networks whose job it is to scare people. Don't you see it? Every day now - as it is with every election season - its utter doom and gloom, every piece of news is bad and all the good news is ignored. The DNC media has been trying to recreate the Vietnam error and be trendy and anti-war since the word "war with Iraq" was first mentioned, and are vehemently against any military conflict with Iran.

No, Fox News is not fair. Neither is any other news network. Yes, Fox says its fair. So does every other network. All media lies, and all media is in the pocket of a political party.

These are the facts. Wake up!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Oh my goodness, you have got to be kidding me. The government is not conservative run. It is run by republicans and democrats. The republicans use Fox News, the democrats use ABC/CBS/CNN/MSNBC/NBC.

It is the DNC run networks whose job it is to scare people. Don't you see it? Every day now - as it is with every election season - its utter doom and gloom, every piece of news is bad and all the good news is ignored. The DNC media has been trying to recreate the Vietnam error and be trendy and anti-war since the word "war with Iraq" was first mentioned, and are vehemently against any military conflict with Iran.

No, Fox News is not fair. Neither is any other news network. Yes, Fox says its fair. So does every other network. All media lies, and all media is in the pocket of a political party.

These are the facts. Wake up!

The white house is conservative run. Well if we are going to use a descriptive word conservative would fit much better the liberal....

Second--- I am against the war in IRAQ - my girl is against it - my mother is against it -
my republican conservative father is against it - Both my sisters are...

THE "LIBERAL"" MEDIA" (not DEMOCRATIC MEDIA ) has nothing to do with my hate of this war. I think it is a waste of money, it was rushed, the vice president profits from it,
my peers are being BLOWN UP!...For what???

Really for what???

NEED I go on... Going to war with IRAQ was based on BS - Another thing this HERO Scott Mc... admitted to... Would you like me to provide links so you can watch him speak for himself????

Answer me this- why on earth would a former beloved press secretary for the white house say these things???

and

are you conservative?

are you a republican?

have you even watched FOX news for more then 5 minutes?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Here are the facts: Fox News is the only major network that is a shill for the RNC. Every other news network has been bought and paid for by the DNC. In magnitudes of bias, Fox News is less biased - and the data shows it - than its DNC shill counterparts. Those are the facts. There is no need to foam at the mouth that the RNC has 1 network in its pocket when the DNC has the rest of them.

Dude did you read the OP
---
Scott McClellan said in an interveiw on Live TV that the white house and FOX worked hand in hand to deliver white house talking points!

It seems that FOX has a desire to perpetuate this war more so then other stations

Now there is a clear link between the white house --- and FOX NEWS -- both seem to want the war to last indefinitely,,, this in my mind points to this SPECIAL relationship.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

The DNC media has been trying to recreate the Vietnam error and be trendy and anti-war since the word "war with Iraq" was first mentioned, and are vehemently against any military conflict with Iran.

Trendy anti war??? What on earth does that mean?

You talk about war like it is flinging grapes across a room...
Do you not realize people are dying?
I wonder if you would feel the same if you had to witness "someone" there get blown into pieces?
My friends are over there pal!

I don't like blood, most don't ---

I think FOX makes it trendy to think of war like it is a soccer game!

You must have been watching FOX....

It is clear that the white house propaganda is good....So good that when a principle promoter of that propaganda steps forward to admit to the reality of said propaganda, the absorbers of the propaganda cannot even absorb the statement of the principal....

WOW! I don't even know how to phrase that,, Fox is hard core,,, bone your heads deep!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yes yes, thats lovely. Being anti-war is trendy and the media has successfully programmed you to be anti-war. Its the cool thing to do, it makes people feel intellectual. You going "do you realize people are dying" makes me question if you've even done 5 minutes of research (besides the mass media programming) on the war. Do you realize that more people die in two years from alcoholism than the entirety of deaths that have occurred since the Iraq war? Your not any sort of great humanitarian for being against the war.

There are plenty of things that are far more deadly, why no outrage and protests over those? For that matter, there are plenty of other conflicts going on right now that have cost more in lives. But those conflicts were not started by Bush, so the media has not programmed you to be self-righteously against them.

As the liberal media (everyone but fox) has been programming you to hate everything George Bush does, it is no surprise that you hate the war. I was against the war before it was trendy, but alas, now the anti-war crowd is gone so fringe that it is no longer taken seriously. Serious foreign policy discussions about war spending has devolved into "OMG OMG BUSH IS EVIL IMPEACH HANG DEATH OMG OMG OMG!"

Also, the government has more than just the white house. You have a democrat congress. Who are spinning themselves through ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN/MSNBC. Why no outrage over that?

Read my above posts. I have already stated my position. Scott was dismissed, he was ineffective. He got sour grapes over it. Scott McClellan recognized a profit opportunity, and took it. He'll say whatever he can to sell more books and get revenge. Backstabbing in politics is quite normal. He's been welcomed with open arms into the DNC, whom he'll probably also back stab the next time he gets fired.

Take off those partisan glasses, and see the facts. Wake up!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Yes yes, thats lovely. Being anti-war is trendy and the media has successfully programmed you to be anti-war. Its the cool thing to do, it makes people feel intellectual. You going "do you realize people are dying" makes me question if you've even done 5 minutes of research (besides the mass media programming) on the war. Do you realize that more people die in two years from alcoholism than the entirety of deaths that have occurred since the Iraq war? Your not any sort of great humanitarian for being against the war.

There are plenty of things that are far more deadly, why no outrage and protests over those? For that matter, there are plenty of other conflicts going on right now that have cost more in lives. But those conflicts were not started by Bush, so the media has not programmed you to be self-righteously against them.

As the liberal media (everyone but fox) has been programming you to hate everything George Bush does, it is no surprise that you hate the war. I was against the war before it was trendy, but alas, now the anti-war crowd is gone so fringe that it is no longer taken seriously. Serious foreign policy discussions about war spending has devolved into "OMG OMG BUSH IS EVIL IMPEACH HANG DEATH OMG OMG OMG!"

Also, the government has more than just the white house. You have a democrat congress. Who are spinning themselves through ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN/MSNBC. Why no outrage over that?

Read my above posts. I have already stated my position. Scott was dismissed, he was ineffective. He got sour grapes over it. Scott McClellan recognized a profit opportunity, and took it. He'll say whatever he can to sell more books and get revenge. Backstabbing in politics is quite normal. He's been welcomed with open arms into the DNC, whom he'll probably also back stab the next time he gets fired.

Take off those partisan glasses, and see the facts. Wake up!

I don't have a TV so I don't know how I have been programed by the "liberal media"???
I read and I use my computer --- I don't like the war Pen --- I am typically anti big media, In FACT I did not realize how much PROPAGANDA was being spurted forth until I came to ATS!

FOX being the king!

Its funny I can tell that you did not even click the link... You see I can still tell what a liar looks like... Scott was not lying in his statements,,, His statements are just inconvenient for you and your shillery!

"I have already stated my position. Scott was dismissed, he was ineffective. He got sour grapes over it. Scott McClellan recognized a profit opportunity, and took it. He'll say whatever he can to sell more books and get revenge. Backstabbing in politics is quite normal."

Read your statement... Do you know Scott??? Have you spent time with him???

How on earth were you able to extrapolate all this information??? are you psychic???

You actually made excuses for his action , provided three motives for his actions based upon what???

Have you met SCOTT MCCLELLAN?? HOW DO YOU KNOW HE IS A LIAR?

YOU ARE THROWING EVERY POSSIBLE EXCUSE AT ME,,, DEFENDING PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW,,, ACCUSING PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW....

One of us is programed ,,, considering I do not have TV, AOL or anything the sort
and your fervent defense of a "news station" it must be you water boy!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join