It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vril Disks 1941-1945

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, well ...

So many putting so much energy into debunking something immediately rings alarms.

In fact, sounds as if an emergency button was pressed the moment the OP launched the thread

Wonder why, hmmm ?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When it comes to UFO's this is by far my favorite subject. It could be very posible that we've been sitting on this technologie since the 1920's.
Nikola Tesla knew it could be done.

THE ELECTRIC FLYING MACHINE
"My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of 'holes in the air' or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired. It can remain absolutely stationary in the air even in a wind for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action." Nikola Tesla, 1911

"I am now planning aerial machines devoid of sustaining planes, ailerons, propellers, and other external attachments, which will be capable of immense speeds" - Tesla's autobiography

"To a Westinghouse manager, Tesla wrote 'You should not be at all surprised, if some day you see me fly from New York to Colorado Springs in a contrivance which will resemble a gas stove and weigh as much. ... and could, if necessary enter and depart through a window.'" (7-7-1912) ( it will be a small box, not a huge "cigar" )
pg. 198 Tesla: Man Out of Time by Margaret Cheney

Tesla intended the world to have a free, wireless, source of power "My power generator will be of the simplest kind -- just a big mass of steel, copper and aluminum comprising a stationary and rotating part, peculiarly assembled."

According to museum officials at The Nikola Tesla museum in Belgrade, "he left sketches of interplanetary ships. This information, however, has not been made available to western scholars."

Hey whats this about this new internet movie called Iron Sky..
Looks interesting..Iron Sky

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
So many putting so much energy into debunking something immediately rings alarms.

Yes, of course, one sure way of determining any subject to be true is to find out how quickly and decisively others prove it to be a lot of hogwash. Brilliant.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Crimson_King
When it comes to UFO's this is by far my favorite subject. It could be very posible that we've been sitting on this technologie since the 1920's.
Nikola Tesla knew it could be done.

Tesla. Yeah, you pump enough electricity into the air and you can almost walk on the stuff. Take a fluorescent light tube out under your local power lines. It'll light up. Free energy, whoo! Too bad that costs so much money.

But, oh yeah, now we have paranoid people who claim that being near high voltage power lines blasting off high EM fields gives you cancer. What a bunch of wimps. Cancer, though...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Didn't see this post before I posted my own but thanks it's great reading all the comments if they weren't posted before.. here they are......

*ahh the Tall whites... it all makes sense now*

UFO Base in Brazil VRIL
www.youtube.com...

FO Thule - Vril - Paperclip parts 1 and 2
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

More footage..
www.youtube.com...

I found the fly trap very interesting..
www.youtube.com...

Go to a 1:30 seconds... extremely wicked footage that does not look faked at all notice the side arm extentions...
www.youtube.com...

I need to get a life...lmao

[edit on 9/19/2008 by onepissedoffsaint]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Another great find....

Nazi UFO Secrets...
Turn up the volume it's a little hard to make out, gets alot more interesting towards the middle.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
How many times does this have to be debunked?

naziufomythos.greyfalcon.us...

From your link:

I'll start by giving a substantial overview of what is probably the only genuine unsolved mystery in all of the speculation about wartime aeronautical technology - the Foo Fighters.

naziufomythos.greyfalcon.us...

And what I gave most credence to in a few other threads.

And if you read my post I suggest the Foo might be VW Bugs
set up with conical Tesla coils of course.. air tight... metalic
all around except windows, air cooled engine or one using
propane or a small version of a Papp Helium engine.

If the Nazis could do it to a VW Bug then why not the other
models. A van De Graff would spark the Helium, I do not
know how Papp does it. Of course Tesla coils for everything.
Dental X-ray equipment apparently the only source common
from manufacturers now. If GE made any coils for the
General Dynamics saucer works, we don't know about it.

I figure Tesla was open source for this saucer hardware since
his patent rejection in Europe and then put out the parts patents
in America and then stopped and only hinted at great things which
made the Illuminati even more agrivated with Tesla and had to get
all his documents locked away. And thats what happened.

Others most certainly had the designs down but why go to some
wacko group to make a saucer, go to Tesla. This is what Willy
Ley and Von Braun may have done with only Von Braun going
back to Germany.

At wars end with all the design documentation needed in UK and
US Intel hands, the hardware could be destroyed.
However, none has been found. Patton may have found some
hardware as the Jeep pictured in the story looks undamaged if
it was the Jeep involved in the fatal drive.
Having the documents, Intel could then get funded for a saucer effort
in America. Then Dulles could keep on telling Forestall to re evaluate
the Defense budget to pad in more saucer free energy scientists.
And the Alamogordo base for Nazi saucer trainers.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Geesh. Some people here are like Star Trek fans but instead of the (fictional) Star Trek universe they have their Nazi UFO universe. Please. Get a grip. Go to Wikipedia and read about WW2, the aircraft- and weapontechnology involved. Compare the technology (at the time) to the what is speculated in the Nazi UFO myth. You'll see huge technological gaps.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Regarding TerraX's comment....""Geesh. Some people here are like Star Trek fans but instead of the (fictional) Star Trek universe they have their Nazi UFO universe. Please. Get a grip"

with all due respect of course...but as aposed to what??? the people that have their regular UFO Universe ??

There is information on the subject, alot that I bet the adverage UFO follower does not know and would maybe feel differently on the subject. I am not saying I believe there isn't life on other planets or that they haven't visited abducted or what have you, I have watched alot of shocking Nasa footage that is just astounding.....but what is so different about this video below... than any other clip someone may post of a could be UFO? It's amazing to me how even people that follow UFO's could be closed minded at times. I have found that over the past couple months, to even speak of this technology being prodominatly man made at this point is un heard.

again........if you notice at a minute and 32 seconds.... their arm salutes as the craft flys out....
www.youtube.com...

interesting clip on the AVRO car ....
www.youtube.com...

Are they the same............we don't know.....We all do not know the truth, where the UFO technology came from, who had it first, etc. But the fact remains it is out there, man made or not or both.... at least that we all agree on that lol hmm ?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I've been here all afternoon reading this entire post and its web of links, its amazing what some of you have found

The mind that has set up boundaries on the endless possibilities cannot be convinced, not even if they were taken for a ride, some would just dismiss it as a dream or as a hallucination, but alas, it does not even matter that some believe or not, as has been said before, time has a way of showing us that what we once held as truth, means nothing at all, everything takes us to the next step.

There is nothing implausible in the Vrill ships, the basis of the technology has been discussed since the beginning of the century, vasts amounts of money and resources are injected in secret programs and webs of deception, "real" military technology is years ahead of anything we can imagine, things like HiDef have been around for decades, its only now that we are seeing them available to the masses.

This world has many secrets, and some are looking for light.
I have no doubt, things will only get stranger and stranger to the common man to grasp, it has been like a life gone by sleeping, when our sentence is finally up, we will wake up to some revelations that were in plain sight, all along.

All of this effort on behalf of some of the members will be rewarded some day with the truth!

great posts everyone, keep it coming!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by onepissedoffsaint
with all due respect of course...but as aposed to what??? the people that have their regular UFO Universe ??

In a nutshell. No, that people question what they believe or at least have an understanding of the material they are promoting and I say the latter as a warning because in the past there have been people promoting the Nazi UFO myth while they didn't give a flying **** about UFOs or the truth. Ideology being the main motivation. Do you understand? UFO believers aren't the only ones hopping on this bandwagon.

again........if you notice at a minute and 32 seconds.... their arm salutes as the craft flys out....
www.youtube.com...

Yeah, it's a nice fake. Like so many pictures in that 'documentary'. I'll admit there are a few pictures that are intriquing like the car next to the object, however from what I've seen 80% of the material is fabricated. To top it off 10% of the material is stolen/hijacked from other (UFO) sources (like George Adamski). Another reason to question or oppose the Nazi UFO myth. So 10% is open for debate and from my perspective there aint much there regarding overwhelming evidence.

Are they the same............we don't know.....We all do not know the truth, where the UFO technology came from, who had it first, etc. But the fact remains it is out there, man made or not or both.... at least that we all agree on that lol hmm ?

Sure, no argument there. I've seen UFOs on multiple occassions myself. And a bit more... ;-)

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
Well, well ...

In fact, sounds as if an emergency button was pressed the moment the OP launched the thread

Wonder why, hmmm ?

Yes Dock6. Alarm bells went off in my Haunebu type 14 flying saucer just when I was polishing the buttons on my Nazi uniform.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

what ?????????

it doesnt occur to you that the claims of nazi UFOs is just plain WRONG does it ?

the claims are historical revisionist fantsay at its finest - the ` evidence ` is farcical fabrication with no contemporary provenance or support

the " logic " that leads to your conclusion is simply assanine

by your logic - the claim that gargling concentrated sulphuric acid is the most healthy oral hygine regieme availiable must be valid - as every credible scientist and helth care proffesional would debunk it

see how silly your thinking is ?

please try to evaluate claim,s based on the evidence presented for them - not the opinion of others - and certainly not becauise a majority disaagree

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
it doesnt occur to you that the claims of nazi UFOs is just plain WRONG does it ?

the claims are historical revisionist fantsay at its finest - the ` evidence ` is farcical fabrication with no contemporary provenance or support

That's what I've been trying to convey to other posters in this thread. Outstanding that you bring up the word 'Revisionism' because that's exactly what's going on here. And for those that don't know the meaning, it means trying to re-write history. Like I said to other posters 'ignorant ape' there are also people jumping on the Nazi UFO bandwagon who have entirely different motives.
Check out a person called Ernst Zundel. He wrote a couple of books on the alleged Nazi UFOs. He was also a Neo-Nazi and a 'revisionist', wrote books claiming that the holocaust and murder of 6 million Jews never happend. One time he admitted starting books about Nazi UFOs to attract people to his kind of ideology. Till this day his information regarding Nazi UFOs lives on while he basicly admitted that he fabricated it out of thin air. Last I checked Ernst Zundel was serving a 5 year prison sentence in Germany.
People need to be a bit more careful.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is my favorite topic!

I find the Vril Disc, Thule society, Black Sun, 'Atlantis' That whole Nazi Space Missions theory quite convincing and REAL. I for one actually believe it.
Just for one tiny thing...

How the hell can the pilots keep up with there machines!!??
If you are piloting something that goes 17000KM/H, How can you see where you are going? Your eyes cant keep up when you are moving at that speed. Before you know it you may have just flown yourself against a mountain without even noticing it.
Can someone please answer this?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think being a UFO believer you have to find whatever information you can on the subject and that may include things we just do not want to believe. For the record, I am Italian and Sicilian and I am in no way shape or form trying to promote Hilter or Nazi beliefs. I simply want to know the truth. For a UFO believer to say that Nazi and or German UFO's are not real is like saying that the Easter bunny isn't real but Santa and all is reindeer came over for dinner last night lol.

Anyone who is interested should pick up the SS Brotherhood of the Bell by Joseph P. Farrell. It is a great read so far. You can visit his website at www.gizadeathstar.com he has other new releases that came out in March 2008. I am slow reader but if anyone would like to discuss please contact me.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Just posted in some other thread that "UFO Hunters" may
have Bill Lyne on in a future segment on the compass that
was posted before.

If I recall Bill's ruleing on the Vril Disks and other manufactured images
of Nazi saucers is its all fake.

Actually only his own sightings are considered real and don't cotton to
many others he deems as fake.
Much like many here.
Buy they don't breath Lyne either it seems just some how they talk it.
A bright trail maker and the vertical beams from hovering
ships in IRAQ night vision were deemed real enough to suggest the
operation of a Tesla invention vehicle.

So zorgon found the source of the T&L spin on things
Yeah, it all over my sig and profile
I figure the spin should keep fresh for awhile longer.
Oh, the latest thing. Invest in Germany, it happened once before.
Wink, wink.

ED: Oops, there were some German saucers or UFOs, perhaps not
the one plastered all over the internet.

[edit on 3/10/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The Haunebu flying saucers were made during world war 2. Hitler had completed successfully working Haunebu Aircraft. Haunebu IV might have been completed and is still based somewhere in Neuschwabenland (Antarctica)

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

By accident , while cruising the Dark Mission website , I came across a article about Werner Von Braun . In the article I found a Link to a PDF File about The Nazi Bell Experiment wich describes efforts to develope Anti Gravity Propulsion Vechicles back in the 1930's written by Joseph P. Farrell . I was just wondering if you are aware of this PDF File and have viewed it already . If not , here is the link ....I would appreciate if you might comment on it's content here .

www.americanantigravity.com...

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join