It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vril Disks 1941-1945

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The name Vril is the shortening of “VRI-IL” which means “Like God”. Despite their distrust of men, the women of Vril joined with the Thule Gesellschaft in order to build an inter-dimensional channeled flight disc known as the Jenseits Flug Maschine (JFM).

By 1922 the odd disc shaped machine was constructed in Munich and tested for two years. By 1924 the JFM project was scrapped but work continued on perfecting the levitator unit known by then as the Schumann SM-Levitator. The rest is history... or is it? Nobody knows

Vril Disc blueprint

Vril blueprint

The Vril 6

Vril 6

Did some googling and dug up a bunch of information...
Sorry about the "click this if you might be dumb"
I dont know how that got there...
Anyway what do you guys think?

[edit on 27-7-2008 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
The name Vril is the shortening of “VRI-IL” which means “Like God”.

Last I check "vril" comes from the Atlantean root "vri-" and refers to the universal life force. I guess the English word "virile" would come from this. Calling it "Like God" is either redundant or stretching the meaning a bit.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
ok , the obvious question - why were they never used ?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

More than likely because they never worked aside from weak test flights using conventional engines not nearly good enough to substitute the fantastical (and impossible) idea of levitation propulsion.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Exactly.

If Nazi Germany had this kind of technology we would all be speaking German right now. Safe to say that 'saucer tech' would be far superior to jet and propeller aircraft, subsequently the Germans would have established air superiority in no time. History records nothing of the sort and now we have to believe Germany had flying saucers (many types)? It's a stretch.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Is it just me, or is this thing a dead ringer for the so-called Adamski Scout Ship?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Yeah. There are some "theorists" out there that link Nazi flying saucers to the Adamski case. They even have a saucer type called the "Haunebu" which is identical to Adamski's scoutship. There are "schematics" on the net. Lots of BS if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't know if its BS...
those blueprints look pretty authentic

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

The blueprints may be real, but the shape of the craft was unstable. They did not have the computer software to fly such a machine. That is why the early flying wings failed. The Nazis should of poured their energy into making jets.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

They were used. There is a nice story on that ay Google Video and utube. A story of the Perry fleet Antarctic voyage.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

OK

what qualifications do you have to pronounce that you believe these " blueprints " are authentic ?

and most important - what files / print outs have you based this belief on ?

this may come across as rude

but i have 15 years experience in engineering

i hold an HND [ higher national diploma ] - equivilant to a 2 yaer community college degree from a US institution

i have spent 15 months in a drawing office

11 years mixed experience as a tool maker , fabricator , service technician , fitter

all working with engineering drawings on a daily basis

and i need to see high res versions of these ` blueprints ` to make an informed assesment

any airframe requires THOUSANDS of drawings to manufacture it

every single assembly needs several sheets

please tell me how you can determine thier validity from the lo res crappy image that your post links to

OR

link me to a hi res copy i can analyse propperly

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Anybody got a link to the documentary regarding this, i like the images and seen most of them before but would like to see some video if it exists, or at least a background.

October

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry but both my Dad and Grandfather have seen objects that made impossible manuvers in the years right after WWII. We had a ranch just north of White Sands Missile Range. That is where they took the NAZI scientists.

Of course this is my theory, but those NAZI discs worked, and we took that technology and ran with it.

Who knows what we have now, but I know that in 1946 right angle turns without slowing down were possible at like mach 3+, my Grandfather saw it happen on numerous occasions, above our ranch. He was a P-51 pilot in Japan in WWII, and knew the head guy at WSMR at the time. Oscura Peak is a mountain within WSMR, that is hollowed out, and they have a flying saucer base there (U.S. military).

So I have exactly 0 proof, but I think those VRIL and HANNEBAU discs were the real deal.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

The bluprint is from the early 90's
so what did you expect from the nazis?

hundreds of pages listing every detail of the craft?
im sure they are pretty top secret.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
How many times does this have to be debunked?

naziufomythos.greyfalcon.us...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
Yeah. There are some "theorists" out there that link Nazi flying saucers to the Adamski case. They even have a saucer type called the "Haunebu" which is identical to Adamski's scoutship. There are "schematics" on the net. Lots of BS if you ask me.

Didn't ask you

but here is the one you mentioned

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
How many times does this have to be debunked?

Until you 'debunkers' realize how wrong you are

++++ waves at ape ++++

[edit on 27-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Last I check "vril" comes from the Atlantean root "vri-" and refers to the universal life force. I guess the English word "virile" would come from this. Calling it "Like God" is either redundant or stretching the meaning a bit.

VRIL Society

THULE SOCIETY

Auf Wiedersehen

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Truly amazing photographs!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, the old "German Photographs" of these objects indicates that they had some technology they were indeed trying out or trying to duplicate.

The fact that we ended up with the majority of German Scientists working for us to develop the ATOMIC BOMB and other things including jet aircraft.

I would guess that the Germans had "UFO's" in their hands or had some of Tesla's technology in their hands.

I don't see what the problem here is. It's AUTHENTIC information.
What's to say we don't have it as well and haven't had it for decades?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

If Nazi Germany had this kind of technology we would all be speaking German right now.

Not necessarily, for a few different reasons. First and foremost, they did have jet technology, and that wasn't able to win the war for them either. It takes more than technology development to win a war. You have to field the new system effectively as well.

Now point two is a bit deeper. Perhaps the technology was not actually under the complete control of the Nazi after all. There were powers at work behind the scenes, even in Nazi Germany, that may have played a greater role here. Especially if the technology only proved to be tenable later in the war. The scientists may have turned out to be more loyal to the industrialists, to the companies themselves that could produce such devices, that even Hitler himself had to answer to. Perhaps even today the technology is not so much in the hands of any particular country, as it is in the hands of some company and/or faction perhaps.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join