It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First 9/11, now 3/11, a connection?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
With the love that certain groups seem to have with number, do any of you see a link between the events on Sept.11 and the events yesterday, March 11?

I didn't even connect the 11's until I heard it mentions on some news this morning.
These two events are exactly 6 months apart, too!
Can we speculate that other terrorist attack could fall on 6/11 or 12/11?
Also, anybody think there's a connection between the stock market's poor performance on 3/10, as if some had info that 3/11 would happen. After the bell, on Wed, the 10th, no clear reason was given for the huge drop, other than "lackluster data" and "lackluster performance"?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I was sitting at home last night thinking this very thing.
I was going to count up the months since 9/11 to the 3/11 attack to see if I could find anything there.

stand by.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Excellent point. Anyone want to clarify this information? My fingers hurt... sniff.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I was sitting at home last night thinking this very thing.
I was going to count up the months since 9/11 to the 3/11 attack to see if I could find anything there.

stand by.

if I did the math correctly, it was 30 months from the Sept 11th attacks to the March 11 attacks.

anyone find anything in that ?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
they are also 911 days apart!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY

are you kidding me, I'll have to check the math too, no offense...

man...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY

OH my, they were 911 days apart ! and yes I counted 29 days for Feb 04 .

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Great topic, and good thinking.

I found this too just to throw in the pot.

In most if not all parts of the USA and Canada the telephone number for contacting the emergency services (fire, police and ambulance) is 911, equivalent to the British 999 number. This number must only be used in an emergency.

In some US cities, a non-emergency telephone number for contacting the police.
In some US cities, a telephone number for contacting the city authorities to report problems such as faulty street lights, potholes in roads, etc.

Others yet to be seen.
According to some sources there is a move to introduce 511 as a national telephone number for current road and traffic information across the whole of the USA. I get the impression that this plan is still in a very early stage of being implemented. According to a news story in USA Today 14-Jul-03, Washington State was the sixteenth state to start using 511 as a traffic information telephone number.

It's reaching, but maybe???

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reaching... maybe maybe not.

I knew about 911 and 311, never heard of 511, so I'll keep an eye out come this May.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Reaching even more....

Bible - King James Version

Revelation 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Revelation 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.

Revelation 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Koran

9.11 But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

3.11 Like the striving of the people of Firon and those before them; they rejected Our communications, so Allah destroyed them on account of their faults; and Allah is severe in requiting (evil).

11.3 And you that ask forgiveness of your Lord, then turn to Him; He will provide you with a goodly provision to an appointed term and bestow His grace on every one endowed with grace, and if you turn back, then surely I fear for you the chastisement of a great day.

11.9 And if We make man taste mercy from Us, then take it off from him, most surely he is despairing, ungrateful.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Dude, that is some weird stuff. It's not possible for these numbers to just be coincidence. I wonder if the government has caught on yet, and if so, are they doing any thing about it.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
another emergency number in the uk , and I think I read in any EU country is 112

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
even the news is looking for correlations, read this blurb

Interesting Numerical Ties Between the Madrid Attacks and 9-11

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yeah, but what does the two and a half years thing mean?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
Yeah, but what does the two and a half years thing mean?

Mr. M

I think that they're estimating, 2 1/2 years between attacks ?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
absolutely nothing...it just shows that everyone is trying to look for "something" that is not there.

911, 311, 411 or whatever, regardless of what date something happens, in retrospect, we will always look to find ways to correlate things.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
but that is a good point elevatedone, I do recall something about Al-Qaeda attacks being about 2 1/2 years aparts.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yeah, I guess. It just seems weird that they mentioned it as if it was important.

"There were also 2 and 1/2 years in between attacks."

Like they know what they're talking about or something.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
wasn't it 2 1/2 years between the attacks at the embassies in Africa, the bombing of the US Cole, and then 9/11????

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
wasn't it 2 1/2 years between the attacks at the embassies in Africa, the bombing of the US Cole, and then 9/11????

Uhhhhhhhhh. That's a new one on me. What are the dates?

Mr. M

<<   2  3  4 >>

join