It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motherships....or Cruise ships full of alien tourists? That would certainly explain their size.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I've read that to alien civilizations Earth's ecology is not the norm. Our planet is unusually lush and is considered to be a 'garden' planet.
I propose that those huge slow moving low to the ground crafts are non other than a galactic version of Carnival cruise lines.
See the beautiful botanical conservatory Planet Earth!
That would explain why they are so concerned about us messing it up with nuclear war, global warming, pollution, cutting down the rainforests, etc.
Business is business.
It's what rules everything on this planet.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Hey it's a possibility man (or women that is).

Of course there is no proof of this, but hey, I don't know what's happening in the galactic scheme of of galaxy and solar system. It's not me to say what is and what isn't.

But even though it's still a possibility and high speculative for sure, I'm not going to tell everyone I believe aliens are helping in conserve our planet and will save us from nuclear and/or environmental doom.
That's just crazy.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
well that's one of the speculative aspects of speculation. But more importantly...made you look!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Holy crap.

Is this what Anonymous ATS membership has gotten us.

ATS has gone way beyond the fringe to attract more eye balls.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
And why would there not be tourists aboard any of these ships? After all, according to one abductee Ken Bakeman, they come here to experiment with substances.

www.kennyzen.com...

In the early am I was awakened by loud knocking on the hotel door and upon carefully opening it a few inches, with the chain lock still attached, I saw the craggy face of a grey-hided, scaly reptile-man. Speaking telepathically, along with pathetic, low pitched moaning-growling sounds, he was demanding money from me. He was shaking badly, and it was obvious that he had tracked me and was now begging for money to buy drugs and/or alcohol.

When I declined to give him anything for his addiction this guy got really beligerant, demanding anything I had that he could pawn -- I refused -- and finally he insisted that I give him my credit card! NO. After I threatened to call the police, he finally left, but with the promise that he would be back to 'teach me a lesson', i.e. beat the sh*t out of me.

We're probably famous throughout the universe for our backward, questionable illicit ways!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It's a valid theory. It also could explain why they're interested in us. Maybe Earth is like a big terrarium to them? *shrug*

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
They should nuke us from orbit, just to be safe.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I've read that to alien civilizations Earth's ecology is not the norm. Our planet is unusually lush and is considered to be a 'garden' planet.

Where did you read this from?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Like Impossible Man, the Marvel Comics character? He travels alone, and then invites everyone...

part one of three

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
"I've read that to alien civilizations Earth's ecology is not the norm. Our planet is unusually lush and is considered to be a 'garden' planet.

Where did you read this from?"

in the terra papers it says that earth is a paradise if you consider that a legitimate source

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
I propose that those huge slow moving low to the ground crafts are non other than a galactic version of Carnival cruise lines.
See the beautiful botanical conservatory Planet Earth!
That would explain why they are so concerned about us messing it up with nuclear war, global warming, pollution, cutting down the rainforests, etc.
Business is business.
It's what rules everything on this planet.

so you're putting "aliens" on the same level of decks filled with throngs of overweight lazy sunbathing cruise liner vacationers

IMO the size is more befitting of a more useful purpose...

military operations to transport massive amounts of population.. to move them in the most efficient manner possible.
suck em u.. plop em down.. suck em up .. plop em down.

i doubt they're for luxury...
or from another planet.

i wish i could see the things as warm and fuzzy and base as you have portrayed.

alien vacationers?
i think thats a very lowbrow and naive approach.

-

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Well of course it was a humorous approach at drawing out a little conjecture, and I think that was accomplished. Your post raised a very good point about these massive vehicles gliding thru the air possibly being some sort of man made military transport vehicle.Possibly used to carry civilians off to the numerous concentration camps in waiting. Thanks for the post. You made me think.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by proflonghair07

Sorry about the slow reply. I'm ashamed to admit I can't remember. The internet, that much I'm sure of, but I haven't been able to find it.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i guess size does matter huh ?...lol

you would think that if alien craft was coming to this planet from far away it would make sense that they would probably be in a bigger ship then a little scout model ?

seems with endless space out there, bigger would be better ?

well humans have already thought of tourists in huge saucer shaped craft...

that ship was designed to fly at 5000 ft. and 100 hundred miles an hour !

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Is that an actual photo? Please more info on it. What powered it? What year?
And seriously why couldn't some of the ships be 'observation vehicles'? Our abundant emotions make us very creative and our abundant water makes our planet very lush. I'd want to come here and look around.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Yeah those are flyin cities , they all pull into a Star Cruiser that takes them from Star to Star . Hootie has a massive like quater mile long SR 71 shaped ship , the new F 22 looks like his old gear , his small local aircraft .

They are tourists , they come to Canada and there is no one allowed into North Canada without permission for this reason . It is funny , our city natives are the same as our non city natives hey fellow non city people , they all dont believe in anything somedays and they think they run us all . I grew up with non native country folk , my memories of Port Credit and such are very happy and carefree mostly . Toronto is weird now , they lie and say " tourism canada " . No there is No TOURISM non visiting alien allowed in Kanata , banned !

The kokahala and other roads like it are CLOSED now , the road to the ski hills from Van is CLOSED NOW . NO gas fer sale in those regions ever again .

Goodbye !

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jokerdazey2

Actually there's a little gas station back on 43 that still has gas. You know the one with the Kiss the Cook aprons for sale on the back wall. They're one of the few places that keeps Orange and Grape Nehi's in the cooler.

top topics

join