It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem with logging in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have a problem with logging in to www.abovetopsecret.com and www.belowtopsecret.com . My password is 10 characters long and if I try and login at the top of the forum title page there is not enough room, there's only room to type about 8 characters, therefore I have to login by clicking login. At the moment my Internet Explorer cookie settings are set to medium or high for untrusted sites and even though I have www.abovetopsecret.com and www.belowtopsecret.com in my trusted sites it is not letting me log into belowtopsecret.com . As my password is to long I click login and it takes me to login page then enter the login and password and it just kind of goes back to the main BTS page and says I'm not logged in.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
you can change your password for something shorter in edit profile, might be the easiest way around this problem.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
1) Clear all cookies for the two domains. There are more than one cookie for both sites. Occasionally one of the cookies can become corrupt, causing the exact symptom you describe. 2) While the quick-login fields are narrow, they still allow more than 8 characters... but I've made the visible fields a little bit wider.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
ok thanks for your replies fellas!!!!!

top topics

join