It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret film - IT WORKS FOR ME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...(2006_film)

Any of you heard of the Secret film? You can manifest with the power of your mind, supported by tv show stars such as Oprah and Ellen....

What do you all think? Do you believe your mind is worthless, or do you believe your a certain creator of some of your own situations

I joined ATS because this "paranormal" law of attraction actually worked for me!

My story

I work at Checkers and checked out this website "the secret film" and every secound i would use the "secret" with alot of imagination on my certain target to attain for a whole month and finally it manifested!

I get paid 234 dollars every two weeks. My goal was to get a black 2005 mercedes benz that costs 22 thousand dollars!

After the month of trying to get this to manifest, ive completely given up with no hope afterwords. Next thing I know my Grandma showed up at the front door talking with my mom about getting me a black 2006 Mercedes Benz for my birthday!!!! Not only that, i just got a 10,000 dollar check for a small website of myn. Apparently the name was catchy to the buisness man wanting to buy it from me in an email.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by AAbBrAbraAbracAbraca]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I suggest you do a bit of research on the forums.
or use the search tool

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AAbBrAbraAbracAbraca

Congratulations! Great news for you. The Secret is well know here but a fresh look into it may be needed for the newest of members.

Again, great news for you.

Rhain

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
I suggest you do a bit of research on the forums.
or use the search tool

I typed in search and couldnt find anything on the secret film. lame. Wow what a great search tool for not finding anything!
I found something about America lmao, people are talking about burning america etc in the posts.....such pride!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Try, the 'Law of Attraction'?

What other terms did you use?

I assure you there have been quite a few long threads, but I only have a passing interest.

Welcome to ATS! Stick around and don't give up too easily.

Care to disclose the name of your website?

Why not post a pic of you and your car? I'd like to see it. What's your favorite feature?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AAbBrAbraAbracAbraca

What do you all think? Do you believe your mind is worthless, or do you believe your a certain creator of some of your own situations

No, I do not believe *my* mind is worthless, but I do believe that some ppl's are simply because they don't use it.

I also am careful not to fall for this "we are creators" talk. We are not creators, we are reactors. We react to everything around us and it *IS* important to realize that we have the power to decide how we are going to react to any given situation (it is an extremely valuable and important gift given to us); however, that does not imply or mean that we are creators in the sense that they would like to deceive ppl into believing, IMO.

top topics

join