It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Skull and Bones Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Can't find any previous discussion of this on ATS and it certainly bears mentioning:

Even though he bills himself as the Candidate of Change, Obama's chief economic advisor is a man named Austan Goolsbee. Goolsbee is brilliant, young, obscenely well connected and, oh yes, a member of the Skull and Bones secret society, along with (as everyone knows by now) George Bush I, George Bush II, John Kerry, etc etc etc.

One of the websites that mentions Goolsbee says:

By adding the infamous Skull & Bones secret society to his campaign roster, Obama, who bills himself as the candidate of change and hope, has attained a prefect trifecta of oligarchical and financier establishment backing for his attempt to seize the nomination of the Democratic Party for 2008. Obama's main overall image adviser and foreign policy adviser is Zbigniew Brzezinski, the co-founder of David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission, and the mastermind of the disastrous Carter administration. Obama's wife Michelle is reputed to be closely linked to the Council on Foreign Relations. Behind the utopian platitudes dished up by the Illinois senator, the face of the Wall Street money elite comes into clearer and clearer focus.

(This info is from www.rense.com... )

The reference to Obama's links to the Trilateral Commission and the NWO, mentioned elswehwere on the site, is also salient. Goolsbee does not deny being a SKull and in fact is quite proud of the connection, which shows up in nearly every bio blurb on him and is repeatedly mentioned in articles about him in the Yale Daily Herald.

Interesting to see how the Candidate of Change and Hope is already enthusiastically in league with the Powers That Be as their tentacles slither over more and more aspects of our daily personal lives.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by peabody

I think this is extremely interesting. My knowledge of Skull and Bones is mostly based on their importance in the UFO coverup but everytime I learn a little more about how deep their influence runs in national politics a chill goes down my spine. I was wondering exactly how they would sink their claws into the Presidential favorite.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by When the Spaceship Lands

The skull and bones achived where scientology failed. They have had there members in the highest spots. in government since the late 70s.

There is no choice but that illusion offered by the elogians. This is why I say down with fraternals in politics.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by When the Spaceship Lands

The skull and bones achived where scientology failed. They have had there members in the highest spots. in government since the late 70s.

There is no choice but that illusion offered by the elogians. This is why I say down with fraternals in politics.

Did the clams actually have a plan in place to infiltrate the highest levels of government? I know about Operation Snow White but that seemed to be more about blackmailing officials than putting their own people in place?

Anyway I'm veering off the point the OP was trying to make. So I just want to add that the Skulls have actually been even more successful than that. I mean when you look at how they've historically run the CIA, the judicial system, Senate, corporate interests....like I said I had been curious exactly how they'd get their hooks into Obama and this seems to be it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by peabody
Goolsbee does not deny being a SKull and in fact is quite proud of the connection,

Heck, I wouldn't either. Nothing wrong with knowing all the wrong people, as long as you have the right ideals. I'm noticing a trend lately on ATS. Paranoia.

Everybody here has to find the evil in someone. Sometimes, it's better to try and find the good.

Whats Goolsbee ever done to make him EVIL?

plus... Rense is a bit loopy.

new topics

top topics

join