It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, Hitler, Technology, Kammler, Antartica, etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've been here a long time and respect this community tremendously. I've been reading a lot about hitler and world war 2 in general and naturally came on here to further my favorite areas of the subjects, spending hours in the search function alone. I want to ask this directly though.

I am starting to put theories together and I want YOU to disprove them. I don't hold bias to anything, but the possibilities are endless and I'd like some new direction. Enlighten me, if you will.

So I am near convinced Hitler had secret technologies and was advancing some of the dark arts. All the UFO nazi stuff, yada yada. Is it possible the Third Reich had all this stuff and after the war (project paperclip, etc) all their technology was confiscated by russia and the US and thats the source of UFO technology? It seems the further I read about UFOs it always goes back to the 40s (aside from roswell), and it just seems a little suspicious being so close to WW2. Can anyone add any credit or discredit to this?

Same goes for the atom bomb. Just read a lot about black mercury, and the 'bell' the nazis had, as well as possibly a U-boat carrying plutonium being stolen or captured and thats really where we got nuclear weapons from, the nazis. Can anyone add any credit or prove this wrong?

Hans Kammler. I want to learn more about him. Wikipedia, google, and library books shed little light on him, is there any recent information regarding this guy? Is it possible he may be responsible for most advanced technology and jumped ship after the war to further develop nazi technology under US or russian guise?

Antarctica, Admiral Byrd, and the like. Hoping for some recent articles or findings about why the nazis were there and what Byrd went after? All the threads here are pretty old on it and the articles I find are the same-ole stuff. Is it possible there is more at the south pole than ice and "hollow earth" theories? Any new info on what was happening, or may be happening there today?

I know the backstories, has anything new come about any of these topics? I would like some new info!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Dear looiingintoit,
It appears we read the same stuff; In particular, Henry Stevens. Go back to page 53. "Goetzen" ;"Point 103.
"One main function of Point 103 was to serve as a weatherstation since northern storms move from the west before arriving in europe and accurate weather forcasting on the part of the Germans for their military operations could help mitigate Allied air superiority."

The actual base described as being far north east on Greenland, I have no clue to, but back in 1968, I worked with a man named Goetz located in a place that was in a perfect position to gather such weather information, and it could have been something his father might have been willing to do.
Knowing of the kind of support that Hitler enjoyed comming from America, it would be no stretch of the imagination to suppose that someone would relay weather reports, which is fairly benign, compared to Ford, and Prescott Bush, Harriman(Brown, Brothers Harriman) Lehman Bros., the Dulles brothers, etc.

This fellow I speak of knew all about the so called Philladelphia Project, and the some 143 boxcars full of German war spoils, pertaining to the subject at hand, that seemingly or conveniently, if you prefer, disappeared, from a port city on the atlantic coast. We spoke of many things, and it was extreemly interesting to find myself working with him, building a "Venusian" style Scoutcraft, similiar to those made famous by George Adamski. in 1967-8 there was nothing in the public sector regarding the Philladelphia project, Berlitz was 1975. I would love to go into how I came to meet this man, which is very revealing of the kind and calibur of people that are so engaged in this kind of work. The funny thing about it all was that he claimed his contact ET's were from Io, not Germany, and being the closest moon to Jupiter, the tidal action keeps it in constant volcanic eruption, so how could anybody want to be from there? That was My big question. However, if somebody wanted to build a huge mothership , maybe it is far away from prying eyes. I had just such a vision impressed on me, like it was in time lapse or like a story board presentation. They chose a particularly level, flat place, like the Gunbarrel Highway in Colorado, where you can watch a pair of headlights coming at you for 50 miles! On this, they laid a keel and put in ribs like a Hindenburg dirrigible. They put on a double skin, put in two power plants, fo lack of a better term, a control room and they sent this up. Then they brought everything else up to it to completely outfit the interior. I site this instance to show you that telempathic communication is an important factor, receptivity and such, and it is kind of interesting to experience how its used in everyday life.
I, after reading these recent books and searching the web for information, really wonder what can really come out into the light? They say the IGY was all about blasting Neuschwabbenland to kingdom come, and they point to various places in South America, and Maybe Canada--for the rebirthing of the Reich, or 4th Reich, its all so complex, and nobody wants us to know about now, so about all we can do is keep looking into it.
I did a little stay in a convalescent center that had some vintage wings in it, and the curtain hooks between beds in the room I was in were very interesting . Did you ever hear of german submarine crews using a kind of sign language by crafting fish hooks to convey messages to others who could understand? I seriously suspect that the sub crews who conveyed the people to the antartic base, then gave them selves up, were houses at this place for interrogation and debriefing activities, but how to read fishhooks? Stay vigilant! .................................................E.

join