It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG: Bender is GOD!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
BENDER IS GOD!!!!!!!!

Of all the cartoons characters in the world this is my favorite of them all! With his witty style his sassy-sarcastic attitude, I and love to have the demeanor of such pristine curcuitry!! How about the vocalublary of a long-shoreman? A wonderful ability to cheat and steal his way through any situation. Landing him [Bender] in silly-crazed scenes that make my stomach hurt from laughing uncontrollably!!!

My favorite episode is the Honking, Bender is attacked by a were-car and becomes one himself, and as you find out in the episode, Kitt from knightrider, well his windsheild whippers are EVIL!!!! ROTLMAO!!

I cannot get over the drinking habit he has, what a lush!! "Its martinis and cigars for everyone, losers!!""

Or how about when he dreams, "Hey, baby you want help me kill all the humans?....making fry very skidish when it comes to living with Bender!

Bender videos to have fun with!!

Benders Mouth!

Rap Bender, DA BOSS!!!!!

Sneek a Peek

Humans Can Bite His...

I have been a cartoon fanatic for along long time. and I have to say that My favorite chuckle is to a sacastic saying by Bender T. Robot!!

ALL
Bender......

Oh late note if you don't agree let me know why, then explain what character is your favorite!!!

Then in the mean time can bite my shiny Metal ASS!!!!

BIG!!!! [BENDER IS GOD]

[edit on 26-7-2008 by theability]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I believe his full name is Bender Bending Rodriguez. And yes Bender rules.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yes yes it is Bender Bending Rodriguez, LOL

Bender!

join