It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Who's Ideals Will Be the Newly Accepted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hello All,

This is my first question i have posted since I joined ATS, Please forgive me it this discussion has already been address, but I did a search and couldn't find anything relevant to my question.

My question is If and when the NWO is active, who's rules, laws, religions will everyone absorb? I know to some NWO is the god send to all of the worlds problems but, can you imagine the ME or Russia or china giving up their belief systems? can you imagine the Muslims giving up their way of life to appease the NWO?

I can see the USA giving up their rights, we are doing it everyday, but i just for the life of me cannot see other countries with very deep roots to their cultures and beliefs giving them up so easily.

we see FEMA camps in the USA, but are any camps being build in other parts of the world? why just the USA? I just see other countries putting up a bigger fight to assimilate than us.

If the NWO happens, will we then be able to sell pork to Muslim nations? can we then farm cows, chickens in India where those animals are sacred?

Who's Police force will we use?

I understand the martial law here in the USA but are any other countries preparing for this? what is the discussion of NWO in other nations and cultures?

Like i mentioned i only seem to be hearing of all the build up and preparing to fight in the USA but i would love to hear what other countries think about this and what is happening in other countries, religions, belief structures to either accept this change or will you fight it?

what I see if this does happen is more terrorism, I cannot see the muslim's, Hindu's, ME etc, changing anything for a NWO because they are so firm in their belief.

Please discuss, I'm looking forward to hearing all your opinions.

**edited to correct my butchered spelling**

[edit on 26-7-2008 by sheila947]

join