It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien in my back garden??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have a serioulsy disturbing story to tell you guys, previously ive been a skeptic of these things, but now its clear to me. all is not what it seems n this world.

Last night at 3 am i was woken by a humming noise coming from my back garden. I took a look out my window and saw a small light moving about. I was unsure as to what to do so i went downstairs to take a closer look, as i approached e back door i realised my dog was awke, wide eyes. She was uncommonly quiet as i opened the back door.

At first there was nothing, i began to think i was a dream or something. Then my dog leaped out the doorway into the darkness. then a light shone on her, and what can only be described as an alin life form was hovering above her head.

It was holding what looked like a take away kebab container. And sure enough the creature was eating from the container. It was at this moment that my doggy turned into a kangaroo and then asked me for some kebab.

The alien then floated higher and higher into the air singing 'somewhere over the rainbow'

I have never been so shocked in my life.

Then I woke up and it had all been a dream. What do you guys make of this??

Thanks in advance for your replys.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It was holding what looked like a take away kebab container.
hahaha not funny

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Lmao ... A Kebab container ay? Maybe he was annoyed that someone knocked his pint over in the pub? And thought it was you after a pondering session down the local kebab shop!

Seems like a funny dream, stay off the puff I think mate! Lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
OK...it's Saturday so I will play along. You made me laugh and taught me that kabobs make good bait when hunting for aliens. It never even crossed my mind that aliens are here in search of Bar-B-Q. I guess it all makes sense now. If I had to cross the galaxy for some tasty kabobs and had the ability to do so....
You better believe I would!

I made an image to go along with your story so everyone can understand the seriousness behind these kabob stealing, rainbow making, kangaroo loving bastards.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've never laughed so bloody hard in my life, on a Sat afternoon that is haha.. always enjoyed,

C

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
skepticsnake just baked a fail cake who want's a slice ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 26-7-2008 by h3akalee]

top topics

join