It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Massive Surge in Ufo Sightings (Ireland)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Since the beginning of july in Ireland there has been an almost 10 fold increase in the amount of Ufo's me and people around me are seeing

It all started at a music festival where 80,000+ people where at for more than 3 days Oxegen Music festival
There was a mass ufo sighting of a red glowing object flying very low and fast above all the people at night i was there to witness it, it went slow then fast then slow then fast etc.. then it flew into a spotlight that was shinning into the sky for the whole duration of the event and stopped there then disapeeard into the sky, Now this could not be a sattilte because it was a very cloudy night and it was below the clouds, and not a helicopter or anything of that notion because there were many police helicopters flying around at the same time keeping an eye on the festival and the Object looked completely diffrent

After that (which occrd about 1am) from the time i was awake till the time i fell asleep (5am) i saw bewteen 6-8 ufos in one nightt

Every night since then when im outside i see upwards of 3+ Ufo's that all look the same
Very Very bright and fast then they dim and slow down, yet to slow to be a meteor and they take sharp left turns, right turns , speed up slow down etc..

As i was even having a conversation with one of my skeptic friends at a party one night i was able to point him out 4 ufo's and make him explain them , he couldnt

My Girlfriend even rang me last night to look at my window and tell me was what she was looking at a ufo (my Gf lives a good 30min drive away) and she pointed out to me a ufo doing circles in the sky

So i ask, why in the past month have i seen anything upwards of 30-40 ufo's and so have my skeptic freinds
Could it have anything to do with the mass ufo Sightings in england?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
hi i was at oxygen. what band was playing when the ufo was reported.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Do you have some video or photo evidence of this? With that many ufo sightings, I'd hope someone got a fairly sizable amount of footage.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Strangely enough, on the same weekend of that festival, i caught a pretty crap video on my phone of a strange light moving across the sky while i was at a beach party outside Waterford.
It looked like a normal star for a while and then started moving extremely fast across the sky, it was out of sight within a minute. quite strange.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Nice , What day was it?
If it was saturday then we may be on to somthing

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It was either the saturday or sunday morning @ about 1:30/2:30am

we may be on to somthing

Yea, we should start some kind of cult.. the church of the glowing ball

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
hi im not sure if this is what you saw but when kings of leon was playing there was a red object floating around at the time but im almost sure it was a balloon bear in mind i had a few in me at the time. i only remember because a friend of mine pointed it out and i we couldnt figure out what it was.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Maybe if we twinkle they can land tonight

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
And we've been getting plenty here in Eastern Canada. I have seen 4 daytime orbs in total, the first 3 were stationary...the last one was moving but at least I had my camera:

UFO Over Montréal (Video)

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dermo If you see one before me I'll go mad

Does this church require me doing anything i dont want to do? oh and any sitting on really uncomfortable backbreaking wooden furniture?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I cant believe i didn't show you that!! Im after deleting it off my phone to free up space - How convenient

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Just a hunch ..but mabey the increase in activity in and around Ireland could be due to the LHC.

The reason I say this is that many UFO sightings have been noted around areas of high energy...ie. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, nuclear bases and power plants and large man made machines hell bent on destroying us all. Just an observation.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

That was around the time i saw what i saw
Thats pretty crazy , First ever irish ufo that ive heard off that might of been seen over more than 1 county

[edit on 26-9-2008 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It was after prodigy played
There were no bands on at the time

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Are you a dis-info agent????

Suspiciously convienient IMO

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
very interesting 'were all gonna die', Please keep us updated on this.

Im more interested in the fast to slow movement you described. Was there turning, or was it straight line?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

oxygen was over the weekend of july12th
LHC switched on in september

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Two words: Chinese Lanterns

www.youtube.com...
www.herald.ie...

They follow the wind current and are usually launched in groups. They sometimes will speed up, appear to hover or slow down according to the wind. They flicker and their brightness increases or decreases before burning out (usually 10-20 mins).

[edit on 29-9-2008 by ManInAsia]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
i saw something different on the friday night during kings of leon.It seemed to be a red object floating around but it could have been a balloon.
That being said i did see strange lights in the sky back at the campsite but i just thought it was the gardai as their was at least one helicopter going around every couple of minutes patroling.

top topics

join