It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yall are not even going to believe what happened to me last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I was asleep in my room like I always am then someone walks in the room to wake me up and it was like I couldnt even breathe because of this profuse odor. So I went to go to sleep in another room. Well the odor followed me there too. So I went to sleep in the closet and got in an arguement with someone. Well I tried to go back to sleep in my room then I went in the other room again and passed out. It was weird because I woke up and the floor started growling at me and then it was like something was touching me. I looked around everywhere and you could see these images of these people so I went back to sleep in my room again because I was scared. Well it took me a few minutes to go back to sleep I just sat there and looked at the door and all these images of people would walk in and approach my bed. It was creepy

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
did you take too much sleeping medicine?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well Michael, you're right. I don't believe you! I think what you experienced is commonly refered to as a "dream."

However keep us posted as to any other anomalous happenings.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Pait

I think you were just half asleep and thus disoriented. Or just had a vivid dream. Probably nothing paranormal about it.

If you think about your experience more and try to recall it better, you'll probably see that is has less to do with the "other side" and more with a dream (possibly a lucid dream.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

are you taking ambien or anything close to it? ive taken ambien before and had weird things happen to me. one time i even started making phone calls, but i dont remember, the people i called just said i was mumbling something about work and made no sense....lol

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

I think your reply is toward Michael Pait the OP, right?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

ya it is, we all mistakenly hit that "reply" button every now and then...

at least, from context clues we can determine it was from that

on topic :: I think your story (OP) does indeed depict a dreamlike state of conciousness

are you taking any perscription medications? if so , which ones?

top topics

join