It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: Pink Star Meditation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
PODcast:

Pink Star Meditation

A gentle meditation from Caitlin Murdoch that will take you travelling through the stars and universes...very relaxing and easy to follow...enjoy!

length: 14:35
file: atsppod_3022.mp3
size: 16756k
feed: atsp

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
And I just wanted to add that if you're coming to this from the podcast page, it's *NOT* explicit....! I have no idea how I managed to flag it as such when I uploaded it, but I did....and it's about as explicit as the Clangers...really! Please don't let it put you off....

Cait

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well i heard only maybe 2 minutes worth and felt something or someone prodding at my leg this ended my meditation.

What or who caused that prodding sensation ?

Do you ever get it ?

I want to understand what it was before i continue.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Lee.....thank you for your reply, and I've never heard of anyone experiencing this before with one of my meditations, although I have known it to happen in a mediumship circle. The main solution to any focus problem with meditation is grounding first....visualising roots connecting you solidly with the Earthmother, and protection energy, which is a part of every meditation I do, to some degree.....strongly visualising a bubble of white light energy surrounding you in all directions.I would also not recommend meditating when you're overtired, and definitely not when you've been drinking or whatever...although please don't take that as a criticism...it's not...it's merely an observation of what works best.

Please U2U me if you have any more problems.

Cait

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
just added it to the new meditation folder on the Zen.

thanks caitlin, another stellar cast.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thank you so much hun...I really appreciate that people are taking the time to listen to it. What's this Meditation Folder things tho...

*cuddle

Cait

[edit on 28-7-2008 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

on my zen (mp3 player) I put all the music I listen to and I never bother with playlist so chopin will come on after the stones etc. I set up a special folder to house your mediation podcasts so I have them in a place I can easily locate and to avoid my walking down the street, grooving to sly and the family stone and then being stopped cold by the sound of rain drops and the soft, soothing sound of your voice. It would be pretty bad if I was lulled into a relaxing state by one of these podcasts and then I got run over by a bus.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ah ha!! That's why I couldn't find it here....! *silly grin*...I'm such a Luddite really...if it wasn't for you, I would have been able to post them anyway, so eternal thanks for your help.

It's very cool that you carry them with you, but please no black eyes on my account...watch for the lamposts hun...

Cait

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

no worries, I'll only listen to them when I am in a nice, quiet place although the noice cancelling buds make that easy to do anywhere.

I might have to commission a personal podcast from you. I think it might be nice to drift off every night while listening to you telling me to not smoke or some other suggestive push that I might need.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hey....certainly I would give it a go! I'm not a hypnotherapist, and it's not something I have experience of, but I would try...hmmmm.....you've got me thinking now. What I am good at is intense relaxation...I have a few other meditations that you might like, but I don't know if they are too long to post here. Will investigate and report back.

Cait

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

if they're too long you can always email em to me.

with regards to the hypnotherapist issue, I understand if you wouldn't want to attempt something like that. wouldn't it suck (for me) if i wound up barking like a dog whenever I heard a doorbell?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Haha!! But I like puppies!! Lol! It's not that I don't want to tackle it....I'm up for just about anything within reason and legality, but I like to do my homework first...I would want it to be good for you to listen to. I'm sure that most hypnotherapists use similar scripts, so I will see if I can track one down somewhere...surely they can't be *that* secret!

I have only hotmail for emailing, and it has some crappy limit to what I can send, but I think gmail is better, so if you would like to u2u me with your address, I will send it on for you to try. And I need to get a decent mic so I don't have to pay for studio time every time I want to try something out.....*adding that to the list....*

Cait

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have to tell you that both of these workings are amazing i can really feel them working.

Not to sound ungrateful but i have been looking for a "long" guided meditation for quite a while now (around an hours worth) to help with energy flow, relaxation and sleep. Your voice and working style seems to resonate quite deeply with me and I was wondering if you had any such examples of work that I could persuade you to share with me ?

Many thanks for the working you have already shared with us.

GYV

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
that was a lovely meditation thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Serin Sister....thank you so mch for the feedback, and I'm happy that you enjoyed it....

And gYv...I'm sorry I missed your post the other day, and I do have longer meditations, although at the moment, the longest is about 28 minutes and not as long as an hour. I do have a series on cd that link to each other and would give you about 50 minutes...all guided meditations that really make you work! But they're fun to do as well.

I'm really glad that you find them useful, and I am inthe process of setting up my own little studio so I can produce more meditations. So, soon, I will be able, with a little luck!...to make longer tracks and put them on my website. Meantime, please u2u me if you like, with your email address and I will send you a longer file when I have a minute to upload and convert them.

Blessings

Cait

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thank you Caitlin, unfortunately though it seems that I haven't posted enough yet to get U2U privileges, would it be possible for you to U2U me your email address and then I could email you from that ?

Thanks again

GYV.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
No worries...I think the whole u2u system is down until tomorrow anyway, but I will as soon as I can. Talk tomorrow...

Cait

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Cait.....

Wow! I'm very impressed. Not only are you beautiful (assuming it's your real picture), intelligent (our mini-debate).... you have a soft, hypnotic voice that is very tranquil and peaceful.

Thanks for the tip about your podcast. Consider me a FAN.

Keep it up.... the world needs a lot more of this.

Dave

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Dave...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed them, and I hopes they helps you destress a bit...thank you so much for your kind comments too, and from earlier. I'm really touched, and I'm glad we're friends.

That is a real pic of me....most of the time....quite recent too, about 3 years old. However, when I'm narked off about something, I look like this...

Nite nite all!!

Cait

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
hehe,you said clangers.

That is one beautiful Rotty,friend of mine runs a rescue centre for Rots,up in Scotland. (only problem is,he always ends up keeping them
)

Anyway,I thank you very much for your meditation podcasts,you've got a really nice chilled voice. Perfect for the job
Thanks

[edit on 26/8/2008 by Acidtastic]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join