It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Video (Amazing!) - 19 July 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted but,
I just came across this footage of several men camping in the woods and stumbling upon a Bigfoot. This really freaked me out. The footage is very clear and very convincing. I would love to get some other opinions on this.
I am sure there will be no shortage of "experts" who will tear this footage apart and make me feel silly for even thinking about posting it
but it just looks so real.It really gets interesting at about 1:40.

Bigfoot caught on video

[edit on 26-7-2008 by cbass]

Mod Edit: Added date to title:
Posting YouTube videos

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
My $$$ is on a redneck in a monkey suit.

They give too many clues before the "sighting". Grunting, foul smell....you could tell where this was leading.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

A bunch of drunk rednecks shooting at a "Bigfoot"? I think more people will be having fun with that one.
The footage itself feels like a hoax. After the "Bigfoot" turns around and faces the camera, the footage stops. It restarts as the men go to get their guns. It is funny how the Bigfoot sneaks up in the back of the guy and his buddy is telling him not to move. The surprise factor really isn't there either. It reminds me of the "Don't Mess With Sasquatch" ads.

Edited: rewatched the video, fixing errors.

[edit on 7/26/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Nope, don´t believe this one for a second. To start with I think the guys in the video are very poor actors - their reactions are not believable to me. Also, after the encounter, one of the guys keeps saying ´bull#, bull#..´. So why didn´t the guy with the camera SHOW him the footage he had just recorded, like any sane (or REAL) person would?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by cbass

A bunch of drunk rednecks shooting at a "Bigfoot"? I think more people will be having fun with that one.
The footage itself feels like a hoax. After the "Bigfoot" turns around and faces the camera, the footage stops. It restarts as the men go to get their guns. It is funny how the Bigfoot sneaks up in the back of the guy and his buddy is telling him to move. The surprise factor really isn't there either. It reminds me of the "Don't Mess With Sasquatch" ads.

Actually his buddy is telling him "DON'T MOVE"
and I fail to see how stopping the film automatically makes this a hoax.
Also I think the surprise factor was readily apparant to anyone paying attention. That's about the way I would see myself reacting in that situation.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
seems a bit too rehearsed for my taste

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yeeaaaa....

The BS meters needle is way off the scale on this one. Nothing about any of their behavior seems natural. Very rehearsed and very fake.

...2 thumbs down.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
Nope, don´t believe this one for a second. To start with I think the guys in the video are very poor actors - their reactions are not believable to me. Also, after the encounter, one of the guys keeps saying ´bull#, bull#..´. So why didn´t the guy with the camera SHOW him the footage he had just recorded, like any sane (or REAL) person would?

I don't know that the first thing I would be doing after seeing something like that and catching it on tape is stoping the tape and proving it to my buddy.
I would be more likely to keep it rolling and try to get more of it on film. You can "prove" it to your "buddy" later.

We all respond differently to different situations. Your reaction to this video isn't believable to me but it doesn't mean you didn't see it. It just means that I would have responded differently.
If a building was on fire would most people run out in a hurried panic
or calmly walk out as they always do as if the building is not up in flames around them?
I can tell you from experience that I have done the latter.But that's just me.
Everyone else doesn't undestand how I can be so calm in the midst of chaos but that's just me. Everyone responds differently.That in and of itself doesnot mean that there is a hoax. This video may be a hoax but I was hoping for more intelligent discussion on it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

The abrupt stopping is a point of interest. I look for small things to indicate whether something is believable. When someone is going to do a hoax, they sometimes forget about the little details. That is where you do the detecting work. The whole video seems to be a set up for the encounter.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The first thing you do when you've got Bigfoot in the lens is zoom!

It was worth the watch if only for one drunk shooting at something he failed to identify first and finding out it was his friend. Fools.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Kind of odd behavior on the part of the camera operator.
When the guy in frame moves, the camera points to the ground as if he is going to make a run for it.
But when the camera goes back up, the cameraman is in the same spot as before.
Also, firing into the wrong direction, to make sure they do not shoot towards their buddy, dressed up as big foot.
I thought I could see the cut-off point of the top half of the suit, in the back, as the "BigFoot" turns.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
doobie7777 (1 hour ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply Google images: Sasquatch costume... you'll find a similar costume they used. This is fake as #.

Thats the latest comment on the video.

new topics

top topics

join