It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE Aide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Have been looking at some of the OOBE methods and such on this site and to be honest I think it is all in the imagination.

I have had one OOBE and it was through the use of Salvia Divinorum which is legal to posses so I'll let the mods decide whether or not its appropriate.

I just want to know if anyone has used salvia and If they did have they had OOBEs?

Salvia Divinorum

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i took salvia once, just one hit because there wasn't a lot. but when it kicked in i felt like i was swirling and pulling into myself, the sensation wasn't strong but noticable. i was thinking of doing some more while relaxing to try and have an OOBE. just wish it lasted a little longer, i wouldnt want the oobe to cut short.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hi, long thread, but I have tried it only once and it was very intense. OOBE it was, when I was there, that reality seemed as real or not more real as this one. I would try it more but it got me spooked what I experienced.

Peace

I ment old thread!
edit on 25-3-2011 by ptahotep76 because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The thing about an OBE is that it is a personal experience, so good luck debunking or prooving. Now if you experience this for yourself without the use of drugs, you will have all the proof ever needed.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I tried various "medicines" you can buy from the Net for it, plus the light/sound machine. But none worked for me.

new topics

top topics

join