It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take the PEW News IQ Test

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
76%, 19 yo german boy

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
76% for me not to bad compared to the other people, the questions where retarded easy,

How about a conspiracy IQ test

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Got an 87,but I guess at my age I should have done better.Probably means I am caring less because the media is so full of BS and misinfo.
Your right, forign news agencys do have more news and mostly nonbiased.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
12/12
does this mean I am over informed?

Well, at least no one can say I have no right to complain because I DO happen to know what's going on in the world.

Thanks for this.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
10/12 83%

I missed the Serbia and DowJones one also like a few others. Interesting.

Silver

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hmm, I got the Dow jones and the Fed Reserve questions wrong, but I'm not American, so I guess that's pretty good going. I hope someone does something like this for the UK - I bet I do a lot worse on that one, damn American cultural hegemony... mutter mutter... grumble grumble...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I got 91%
........ second time I took the test

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeeHawt
76% for me not to bad compared to the other people, the questions where retarded easy,

How about a conspiracy IQ test

Err... I'll show you mine if you show me yours I guess... I've tested as high as 142 iirc on IQ tests and on the mensa test apparently I "have a good chance of getting into mensa". Which is wierd because the older I am the dumber I feel. :p And yeah, the more tests I did the higher the scores got, so I'm cheating

Don't kid yourself folks, left brain tests do not a smart person make and I usually test low on EQ tests, which test for the emotional intelligence of a person, which help give a more global view of a person's real world intelligence. And none of these tests actually test for intuition, which is full brain intelligence imho.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
97th percent. I got the dow jones wrong. Now that i think it's bad if it goes under 12k right? I said it was 10. I found this very easy and spent about 2 seconds a question. It's surprising the national average is 50. That's rather disgusting. Apparently i did better than most college graduates. Then again these are just number, and I have zero idea the test group.

People don't know how many soldier have been killed in Iraq? People should be ashamed.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 12 of the 12 possible questions along with approximately 3% of the public. You did better than 97% of the general public.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
76% here, from the UK

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
83% - missed troops and serbia.

I lucked out on the DOW question as I saw the numbers this morning...
I guessed McCain's state based on his attitude.

Canadian btw. I know more about the United States than Canada though lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 9 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 76% of the general public.

Missed the troop deaths, the dow jones question and the federal reserve board chairman.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The slight discrepancy between scores can be attributed to the age range that you selected. Certain demographics tend to have more knowledge about this stuff than others, and are scored accordingly. Like I said before, this is a bell curve, the average is always going to be 50 on this no matter what.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This Canuck got 76%. Probably learned most of that here.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Scored an 83. Embarrassed to have missed the one on two major islamic groups in Iraq. Lets just say I got the size of groups wrong.

Also missed the one on whomever leads the Federal Reserve Board.

[edit on 7/26/2008 by AndrewTB]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
91% sob I missed one sniff, sniff.

It was the federal reserve, I blanked.

Roper

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

well i got 12 out of 12 , better than 97% of the rest of us americans weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Even thou I'm not North-American I managed to answer 9/12. Yep, I'm suprised too

": You correctly answered 9 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 76% of the general public."

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Well I got an 84

I thought I aced it Well time to start paying even more attention

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join