It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federation Of light?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
well what i want to know is that y dont thay just show themselfs now insted of whating for a date to show up and y in the ski why not by hijaking tv and showing us their real forms and showing us videos on what they do and how they do it or why not both now that would be somthing to see a huge space ship in the air and a few moments later they take over tv and tell us whats up or somthing.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranen
I ask.. who agrees with me?

Not me

Why are YOU wasting your time watching all that Youtube 'crap'?

And Oct 14th That's when BG says they will reveal themselves...

Wait for it

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Its not going to happen because the GFL doesnt exist. I always thought that it was a bit of a coincidence that the views of the GFL are exactly the same as the New Agers who channel their messages.

Another great coincidence is the reptilian Draconians from Alpha Draconis in the Draco constellation. Classic.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Mister E]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Do you suppose this is gonna be project Blue Beam or will it be the real thing,or,,nothing at all,,It would be nice if all of this was true and that the GFL actually exsisted by I highly doubt it,,guess anythings possible at this point but,,im having my doubts,,guess we will see,,If something does appear though,,try to get a Infared pointer on it to see whether its a solid object or just a hologram created by the NWO,,or see if a missle is actually fired at it(another holographic image)hits it or passes through it,anyway,,todays the 12th,,guess will find out Tues,,huh?
nmrebel04

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Remember people, the Galactic Federation of Light is the group that Sheldan Nidle is working with. Blossom Goodchild works with the Federation of Light. Two different groups.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutglow
I'm not afraid, Will Smith will protect us from this Galactic Federation of Light.

ahahahhahaha oh my man this is aboslutelelly the most funny reply i've read on GFL subject!!
Cant stop laughing.....

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ooh exciting stuff this, looking forward to see the space ship on the news tomorrow

Although I´m bit doubtful about this one for some reason, could be just a hunch or common sense that tells me its a load of bollocks.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As for those who comment "The people of earth aint ready for this.", think about this- If we're kept in the dark, people will go on with their repetitive lives of corporate society. Either it happens now or 200 years from now, it doesnt make any difference... Some will get freaked out anyhow. Yeah, you may see chaos, give it a few years and it will be globally accepted.

I say get it over with, i personally couldnt wait for such a global event to occur. The very possible truth, that we're not alone, living in a universe teeming with life... Is actually a beautiful thought.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've been reading this stuff on the GLF or Light Federation or whatever you want to call if for months now. All I imagine is some 400lb man, sitting in his sponge bob boxers, in his mothers basement, in the dark, with a tin foil hat on, turning off his computer screen when his mother brings him his peanut butter and jelly sandwich with the crust cut off for lunch.

I'm sorry folks, but some woman who has a website who claims to be channeling some intergalactic space alien is just too extreme for me to believe.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Do you suppose this is gonna be project Blue Beam or will it be the real thing,or,,nothing at all,,It would be nice if all of this was true and that the GFL actually exsisted by I highly doubt it,,guess anythings possible at this point but,,im having my doubts,,guess we will see,,If something does appear though,,try to get a Infared pointer on it to see whether its a solid object or just a hologram created by the NWO,,or see if a missle is actually fired at it(another holographic image)hits it or passes through it,anyway,,todays the 12th,,guess will find out Tues,,huh?
nmrebel04

I would assume it will not be a product of Project Blue Beam, since it would mean the government is behind this whole thing, opposed to this nut-job Goodchild.

I certainly anticipate our government creating a false-flag holographic in the future though.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

this is why.. P.T. Barnum... said ... there was a sucker born every minute.. he would of loved this crap.. old lady Blossom.. would be in one of his circus side shows..

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Mmm, well I just wonder something....

The so called''GFL'' wants us to be ready for the ''first contact'' and they wish that we will be fearless and fulled with LOVE AND LIGHT.. and they hope that nobody will be hurt...

Im just sayin' but a 2000 miles long intergalactic space craft would be nice off course but... on ther other hand... you believers got to check out for the evidences....

There is a HUGE contradiction here...

''We will show up in the sky with our 2000 miles spaceship for you because we want your LOVE''

''We want peace''

Hey, wake up, how many of our planes would hit that huge thing? 2000 miles long.. you got to be kidding me... Do you wonder how many planes fly in the air each days? .. A TON and also, they say that they will go everywhere on the earth to give everybody a chance to see their ship... so this mean that EVERY planes that would be in the air on that day would have to dodge the ship and only god knows how many people this would kill.... try to change THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of fly plans at the same time without anybody getting hurt.. and also they say that they will appear when they'll have their vibrations like our vibrations, so this would mean that their huge 2000 miles ship would pop out from nowhere and that this would .. .. start a war? no? don't you think...?

If this thing really pops out from nowhere.. well sorry everybody but this isn't LIGHT AND LOVE that we will gain but WAR AND DEATH...

If it pops, I expect 2000 planes crash on that day... and yea.. we will be happy, only 2000 planes and thousands of deads + the suicids due to the stupid religions...

I don't say that we are ''not ready'' , I WISH to see something lie this but.. you gotta think further... if this really does happen and that a ship materialize in the sky.. then we're screwed.... If they are that smart they would know that we also have a lot of air traffic too.. and this would bring down a lot of planes... and also..

If it really appears in the sky.. and that no planes crash on that day.. then sorry but this must be some kind of holographic show that we got there.... so whatever happens on that day... if it happens, it will be a lose/lose situation. We are fooled again.

If their intelligence is so superiour then how didn't they think about it.. The planes would have to go throught them without bringing them down so that would mean that the ship isn't a ''solid'' object which would lead to the holographic scenario...

I wish this to happens.. but not on Tuesday...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranen

I, for one, am #ting myself!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here:
GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>