It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federation Of light?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
ive watched alot of the youtube videos and read about all that channeling crap. its a stupid waste of time that gives hope that one day the world will be a better place we just have to watch the videos. all its doing is letting the elitists get there way while were being side tracked by that bs.

If the Galactic federation of light is real, then I ask them to come forth and prove it by doing some crazy # on earth (maybe a massive ammound of crop circles or channel messages to a million people). If they can somehow prove its real then I give them my utmost apology for saying there bs.

I ask.. who agrees with me?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think they will reveal themselves soon, if not in the next few years.

Until then, all we can do is wait ^_^.

You are right, for some, those videos and channeling aren't enough, i too will not fully give in until they show themselves, in one way or another.

I do have this hunch though, that something important is coming.

InuYasha

P.S - Do not ask XD

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranen

I am still laughing.. Galactic federation of light.. ???? what episode of star trek was that on..?? or was it the twilight zone??

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranen
If the Galactic federation of light is real, then I ask them to come forth and prove it by doing some crazy # on earth (maybe a massive ammound of crop circles or channel messages to a million people). If they can somehow prove its real then I give them my utmost apology for saying there bs.

i guarantee that if something does happen like increased crop circles then you still wont believe in it but dont get me wrong im not sure i believe in the " federation of light" but the least i can do is have an open mind about these things.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I cannot get my head around a Galactic "Institution!" I'm thinking of something more than a Space Federation with their own Darth or "W". We think aliens are like TV, they always have these UFOs, portrayed as Flying Machines using fossil fuels and occupied by 5 or 6 ft., 2 armed, English speaking, sex loving, big meat eaters, we can kill with bullets! I'm OK with a light being, a living spaceship, and natural space "fauna", for a start .

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
reply to post by tyranen

I am still laughing.. Galactic federation of light.. ???? what episode of star trek was that on..?? or was it the twilight zone??

me too..I thought that!!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well if that old Exopolotics report about the UN Conference is real, they'll show up in 2017.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManaByte
Well if that old Exopolotics report about the UN Conference is real, they'll show up in 2017.

They will miss us by 5 years then.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I heard the Draconian will reveal themself on october 14, I am not sure if the Pleiadians have this "Galatic Federation" It could be BS from the false prophet or the CIA to confuse us. I do believe that Pleiadian exist and we are slaves to the Draconians though. The Pleiadian are at war and fighting so they are too busy to help us right now. So don't expect the Galatic Federation to save us, I think the Draconians/reptilian are the ones dominating right now, thats b/c They are all concern with power/greed/competition and manipulation. The reason Pleiadians or other species might not be winning the war is because they are loving, peaceful,spiritual, and harmonic. So if you put war in that they can't fight against the force of so called Darkness.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm not afraid, Will Smith will protect us from this Galactic Federation of Light.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I can't get enough of the galatic federation. Does anyone have anymore knowledge of there next declaration of their visitation to earth?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
they havnt showed themselves yet because they cannot do so til they complete their mission on trying 2 help this planet they just cant come down without a plan on how to try and change tis planet they gave a set date 4 which they will turn up : 14th october 2008 the ship will come 2 earth for 3 days 2 begin 2 prepear us for what is goin 2 happen in 2012 i highly doubt dat a person would bother making up messages from 2005 just 4 the crack there are about 4-7 messages every month from january 2005 the last galactic federation message waz sent on the 2nd of september this year ...we are in for a big change dont say the galactic federation isnt real be patient and wait for the 14th of next month then we will all know if the galactic federation is really coming 2 assist us !!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
October 14th, 2008.

No crop circles needed. If it happens, the world changes forever. If not all the non-believers will feel warm and fuzzy inside and the channelers will hide.

However, that is an AWFULLY specific date, no prediction or prophecy has ever been so exact before. The other thing that stands out is the ones passing along this message are not asking us to do anything. No "drink this magic cup of poison, I mean koolaid to join the comet.." no "Give us all your money and worldy possesions in order to buy your way to the stars" not even "give me 50 cents for postage to send a confirmation letter"....

Nothing, just look to the skies. Kind of eirie really. There appears to be no catch. It's either real, or a really pointless and stupid joke.

I for one will look up on that day and I truly hope I will find a giant spaceship up there. In the long run it costs us nothing to look up, other than the possibility of all those channelers having a "Made You Look!!!' moment....

But if everyone looks and nothing shows up, I bet you a million to one those same channelers (after the Ha Ha chuckle) head for the hills.

Should be interesting to see how many people look up in anycase.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by unholsteredmedia
I can't get enough of the galatic federation. Does anyone have anymore knowledge of there next declaration of their visitation to earth?

Here you go:
GFL spaceship to appear Oct.14th,2008

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
"Galactic Federation Of Light" is one of the biggest bulls**t stories I've had misfortune to read on this forum. I don't know what's more depressing, reading about october 14th "mass show up" or a video of a bug crossing in front of the camera, being described as "fast flying UFO".

Just when you thought it can't get any worse, this forum sinks to a new low.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Kenan]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I keep an open mind about these matters, and would love the opportunity to see an incredibly large ship over the Earth.
I have seen many strange things in the night sky over the last 25 years, and am certain we are not alone.
It would be nice to finally laugh in the face of all the people who have criticized me over the years for my beliefs.

There is an increasing amount of activity in the night skies lately, and I feel it will only be a matter of time before all know the truth.
I think maybe within 2 years, there will either be proof, or an admission by governments as to the truth behind EBE's (extra terrestrial biological entities) and their interactions on earth.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Like it or not, and anyway you look at it, the GFL are here to stay.

And they're just as an intrinsic part of ufology as the contactee movement was in the 1950's and 1960's. Yes, their methodology and practices, not to mention their claims, are sometimes excrutiatingly uncomfortable to read. But at least they manage to put a smile on even the most hardened skeptic's face with their extravagant declarations. You have to love quotes such as this:

The Galactic Federation of Light was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from dominating and exploiting this galaxy. At present, there are just over 200,000 member star nations, confederations or unions. Approximately 40% are humanoids and the rest are varied forms of sentient beings. Most members of the Galactic Federation are fully conscious beings.

www.paoweb.com...

If most members are fully conscious, what does that make the rest? Comatose?

What has to be remembered is that the GFL, and the Ashtar Galactic Command etc., are operating in exactly the same way as a religion. And that is why it is so dificult to argue logically with their proponents; to disagree with them is to openly distance your self from their beliefs, therefore you are not with them, but against them. It's a no win situation.

To their credit (and I can't believe I just typed that) they are dedicated in their pursuits. And, as I've mentioned several times previously, their message of hope, light and love is admirable. Indeed, they consider their work a "divine service". It's just the source of their revelations I have a problem with, that and what I believe to be fraudulent channlers who suplly these "communications". Belief is power.

I'm not defending them, but it has to be said that their founders have managed to utilise a very powerful set of principles and convictions and have instilled in their members a strong, contextual foundation. Not easy to contend with, especially as the representatives of these organisations who post on these boards seem to have a uniform, parrot-like ability to recount their creed, and seemingly without any neccessity for a deeper understanding of their message. That, and a real belief in what they're told.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yep although it saddens me to say it... I very much doubt that the Galactic Federation of Light exists...

forums.randi.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Lol i am so bookmarking this page so i can see the responses on October 14th

I mean sure i wholeheartedly believe there is more life within our galaxy however i cannot bring myself to believe in a complete Federation, and even if there is, the only evidence is 'recordings' tht were supposedly channeled through mediums.

Humanity's first contact war: Alien Armada vs NASA space shuttle lmao

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Again this is just a smart trick by the Internet advertisers and their hosts. They are just trying to make some money by pulling people into their websites as they get some amount based on number of hits the website gets.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by the_spark]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join