It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Human Pork Sandwich's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Mad Cow, Mad Chicken, now we have Mad Human? In a report coming from Canada, pork processed on a farm in British Columbia may be contaminated with human remains. The remains of Twenty-Two women were found at a pig farm, the owner is facing murder charges.

SKY News

"Robert William Pickton, 54, was arrested in February 2002 and is suspected of 31 killings spanning 20 years.

None of the meat from Pickton's farm was sold in shops, but he often gave friends and associates frozen pork products."

Although the food was not distributed to any stores, It has to make you wonder. Is the FDA doing everything they can to control food processing, not only in the United States, but the rest of the world? Call me paranoid if you will, but, these are the unfortunates of the world we live in today. With small businesses being suppliers to Major corporations and food chains, it could be easily infiltrated by anyone wanting to cause Damage not only to business, but society itself.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This guy is a sicko. I live in BC and this has been a major story over the past few years. He's only being charged with 7 counts of murder or so but he could have killed 50+ women! It's also rumored that he wasn't the only one involved, supposedly there were a group of people who sexually tortured the women before killing them. Sick and twisted....

My friends cousin is one of the women whos remains were found on the farm...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Theres a old horror flick that has the theme were an old man buries these people alive with there heads out of the soil and then covers there heads up and when they finally die, he cuts them up and sells them as sausage.,........GOD WHY CANT I THINK OF THE NAME......Great movie, when I get the name Ill post it.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I forgot to mention that Pickton fed the bodies to his pigs. Kinda like Hannibal...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Theres a old horror flick that has the theme were an old man buries these people alive with there heads out of the soil and then covers there heads up and when they finally die, he cuts them up and sells them as sausage.,........GOD WHY CANT I THINK OF THE NAME......Great movie, when I get the name Ill post it.

Motel Hell, I believe.

Now on topic: This is a disturbing situation. If the allegations that he indeed was feeding the remains to "friends" I think they will need to come up with a new category of crime to charge him. I shudder at the idea.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I had this discussion at work with some people months ago. I told people that I bet within the next 5-10 years we will see a story about human remains being discovered in store bought meat. You watch, it'll happen...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Here's a thread in which we were discussing this already.

Meat from accused killer's farm may have contained human remains

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Mmmm - the other, other white meat!!

...soylent green is people!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ya know. I bet meat has already been contaminated with human flesh more often than not. Maybe that's where Hoffa went to.

Oh well. Tastes pretty good nonetheless...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
ya know, ...
there was some talk that the police were dropping off cars to be crushed, and some of them were 'suspicious' according to the accused's nearby relatives.
it may have been some kind of a coverup for top level crime. he may have been a scapegoat.
the media generally lies.

new topics

top topics

join