It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming of the same girl?? :S:S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Well, it's been like one month, and I'm still dreaming abt this girl, and by the way, she's in my skuul, and in my class
it was her first year in my skuul.. nevermind... Her first year passed, and we barely talked, she was like any ordinary girl..... P.S : like 15 times out of 30 days I dream of her

The dreams that I dreamt of her is that, she's like my GF, and I start kissing her(on the cheek
), and I was there when she needed the help, and it was all romantic
, and from the first dream and on, came a series of dreams
that, I was never intrested to know the girl, for she spent like all the year in my class, and as i mention, "barely talked"... What I need to know, if anyone can trigger the case, why I keep dreaming of her, and what it could possibly mean

Now, a lot of you will ask me, if I love her?? Not before I start dreaming of her..
I don't know if I can call it a love, but it's that feeling that I feel so comfortable when she's with me(in the dreams)...Just liked to share some of my "Dream-Experience" with u guys/girls
, for I find it the place that I can count on ur replies, and if anyone of you did counter this state(dreaming of the same girl), and figure it out what it could be? Just give me a reply
By the way I'm a 16 years old, and so she is, and yes she's a pretty lady
And we chat sometimes on the internet and so on, for it's like a simple relation between a girl and a boy...
P.S: Now we're in the summer, so I can barely see her, never did after skuul finished

---------------------------------
Fear not those who kill you and after can do no more; Fear him who after death is able to cast both body and soul into hell.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
heh i find it kind of funny looking at my post after 1 year...Damn people change, the world change, and my life changed. Gd-LucK
!

--------------------------------------------
Head Straight, Chest High, Stomach Tucked, Eye's On.....4|p][4-M4|3*

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GJIML

Not trying to sound smart @ssed.so don't take me wrong.

It's a form of obsession..stalker's and what not get it.
You thought so hard about it + hormones raging..your dreams are even about it.

Ever watch a scary movie and then dream along the same lines of the dream?
Happens alot.
So my advice is either do not think about it..cause it sound's like you are obsessed with her..
And obsession is a sob!!!!!!
Your better of to get ya head strait before and clear before ya do something ..right or wrong as you might think.

join