reply to post by Karlhungis
Nothing is ever as simple as it seems. Speaker Pelosi and Chairman Conyers have not sold us out. They are walking a tightrope . . . literally!
They have a tiger by the tail and are struggling mightily to hang on. If they move for impeachment against Bush and Cheney, Bush WILL declare martial
law and suspend what little is left of our Constitution.
Yes, crimes were committed by Bush that scream for impeachment. With PDD51, the blanket Authorization for Use of Force, the repeal of the 1878
Posse Comitatis Act, Bush's 5/9/07 and 7/18/07 Executive Orders, the FEMA Executive Orders, both Patriot Acts, overhaul of FISA, to name a few, Bush
no longer requires Congressional approval for anything he may decide to do. He has become the de facto dictator that he's always wanted to be. At a
moment's notice, he can sign the order invoking martial law and there's nothing Congress or anyone else can do about it. Why? It is because our
leaders were asleep at the switch as Bush amassed these powers. Pelosi and Conyers are trying to buy time in hope that we can make it to the November
The tragedy is that Bush has no intention of ever giving up power and, on good authority, the November elections will be suspended.
The Congress held a secret one-hour meeting on Thursday, March 13, 2008. Members were sworn to secrecy but many were so outraged over what they
learned that they began leaking info. Here are some of the things that were leaked from that meeting:
(1) Discussions regarding the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008;
(2) The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances by February 2009;
(3) The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a result of the collapse;
(4) The advance round-up of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government;
(5) The detention of those rounded up at REX 84 camps constructed throughtout the United States;
(6) The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses;
(7) The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest;
(8) The necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada and Mexico;
(9) The issuance of a new currency called the AMERO for all three nations as an economic solution.
After a false flag operation which I would bet the farm involves a new 9/11-type event at the Democratic National Convention in Denver at the end
of August, Bush will order a nuclear first strike operation against Iran. This war with Iran will coincide with the orchestrated U.S. economic
President Kennedy warned us but was anyone listening? It is very late in the game. The task before us is daunting. Only by shining the light
of day onto the dark deeds of these generations of evildoers, will we find the solution. Don't take my words for it. Do your own research . . .
quickly! Then make it your priority to spread the word whenever and wherever you can. The stakes are high and we will not get a second chance to make