Video:Vincent Bugliosi as witness before congress today:Bush Guilty of 1st Degree Murder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Where is the source link for this thread? Isn't that required by the posting rules?

Umm Congress lol. The Republicans acted like morons and the evidence is overwhelming, They were told by the expert panel to impeach him now in a way but then really start it after he gets out of office. They were also told how they can stop Bush and his signing statements. Everyone in the administration can be impeached right now and the president can be charged after he gets out of office if they start an investigation into impeachment now. I think Rove and Cheney are going to be impeached soon because Cheney does not have executive privilege like he thinks, He is in the legislative branch.

What is even more funny is that Bush has already convicted himself by talking about how he authorized torture and told Rove and others not to testify before congress when they have to by law. They can impeach him just for that among the other 43 reasons.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
That Video Of The Congress Listening To Testimony Makes Me Sick . These Idiots Just Show The Entire Country That THEY And The ENTIRE Senate Don't Care One Bit About What Is Fact ! These Same Spineless Fools Are As Much To Blame As Bush And His Posse . They Should All Be Held Accountable Too . Career Politicians Should Be Outlawed . What Have They Really Done To Serve This Great Country ? They Allow Blatant Abuses Of Power By Those Entrusted With The Highest Offices In The Land . Do Nothing About The Complete And Utter Invasion Of Our Country By Not Totally Securing Our Border, Refuse To Act On Behalf On The Taxpayers And The Citizens . Will Not Defend Our Constitution As They Swore To When Being ?ELECTED ? . The List Goes On And On . You Know It And THEY Know It . They Are All Crooked And Corrupt And They Serve The Same Masters As The Bush Cartel ! There Needs To Be A Thorough Cleaning Of House To Rid Ourselves Of These Cockroach's As Bush Said To The Entire World In His Speech *The Constitution Is Nothing More Than A Worthless Piece Of Paper * That In Itself Should Have Opened Peoples Eyes ! I Don't Know About Any Of You , But When I Swore My Oath When I Joined The Marines To Serve And Protect Our Country And The Constitution I By God Meant It . And I Always Will ! You Can Make Book On That ! And Those In Office Should Be Expected To Do The Same Or Be Removed Forcibly If Need Be !

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

this isnt good man... its starting.. the war is going to spread over here.. just hope we win.. because i have a feeling this was all planned right down to the revolution

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHADOW WALKER
That Video Of The Congress Listening To Testimony Makes Me Sick . These Idiots Just Show The Entire Country That THEY And The ENTIRE Senate Don't Care One Bit About What Is Fact ! These Same Spineless Fools Are As Much To Blame As Bush And His Posse . They Should All Be Held Accountable Too . Career Politicians Should Be Outlawed . What Have They Really Done To Serve This Great Country ? They Allow Blatant Abuses Of Power By Those Entrusted With The Highest Offices In The Land . Do Nothing About The Complete And Utter Invasion Of Our Country By Not Totally Securing Our Border, Refuse To Act On Behalf On The Taxpayers And The Citizens . Will Not Defend Our Constitution As They Swore To When Being ?ELECTED ? . The List Goes On And On . You Know It And THEY Know It . They Are All Crooked And Corrupt And They Serve The Same Masters As The Bush Cartel ! There Needs To Be A Thorough Cleaning Of House To Rid Ourselves Of These Cockroach's As Bush Said To The Entire World In His Speech *The Constitution Is Nothing More Than A Worthless Piece Of Paper * That In Itself Should Have Opened Peoples Eyes ! I Don't Know About Any Of You , But When I Swore My Oath When I Joined The Marines To Serve And Protect Our Country And The Constitution I By God Meant It . And I Always Will ! You Can Make Book On That ! And Those In Office Should Be Expected To Do The Same Or Be Removed Forcibly If Need Be !

see I think over time.. they just figured to really have control.. they needed to groom there off spring (the career politicians) and that way they would always have some control.. and because now they all know each other and have had these secret societies goin on for hundreds of years... theres no way to stop it.. it doesnt matter who they get in power.. there going to be influenced by the big companies and those who have money.. its the same old song and dance.. but this time there making a calculated move in revealing alot of things then when we're focusing on something else.. there going to blitz us and its over.... we've been lied to for so long I dont think they care what gets out now..

im seeing more and more that those in power really dont care when things get out or whistleblowers say what there gonna say.. there has to be reason alot of these ppl are allowed to talk.. if it was so secretive and as important as it sounded.. we would never hear about it.. it HAS to be calculated.. I firmly believe this..

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHADOW WALKER
But When I Swore My Oath When I Joined The Marines To Serve And Protect Our Country And The Constitution I By God Meant It . And I Always Will ! You Can Make Book On That ! And Those In Office Should Be Expected To Do The Same Or Be Removed Forcibly If Need Be !

Well in that case i hope you are still a marine and mean what you say, and that there are many more like you. Because when TSHTF, and it will, we will need a United States military that fully understands and believes that their oath was to this country and it's constitution, and not to the out of control goverment that is slowly destroying this country.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

i love that guy...let's freakin nail those traitors...

i want some freakin justice ASAP.....please

www.nesara.us...

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
Too little to late. The norm for the liberals these days.

I cant believe so much is now trying to be done against Bush (like Kucinich).

This is all a means of political game and nothing more. They don't care if Bush really is guilty, they just want the extra kudos for nabbing him, thinking the american people will rejoice and join the hippie cult.

I would be praising this if it were 5-6 years ago. But now....

Absolutely idiotic. Anyone who is happy about this or what Kucinnich has done, needs to re-examine the situation and see it for what it is.

Congress has sat back and watched everything happen. In effect, in the event Bush did get in trouble for any of this, a pardon would be in short order from whomever is president afterwards whether it be obama or mccain.

Well if we don't put our foots down now,,, when???

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61Chise . I Spent 12 years serving my country As A Marine . I Am No Longer Active But I Am Still A Marine Till The Day I Die . I Will Fight And Die If That Is To Be My Fate, Defending That Which I And Every Freedom Loving American Holds Dear . I Don't Take This Lightly And Rest Assured I Am Not Alone . Believe Me When I Say That When The Time Comes, And I Strongly Believe It's Not Too Far Off , You And The Rest Of The World Will Really See What True Patriots Are Capable Of . The Storm Is Coming And We Are Locked And Loaded And Our Face's Are Painted For War .

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SHADOW WALKER

Thank God for you and people like you that still understand the true meaning of a patriot, and the fact that something like the "patriot act" has no place in this country. Nobody wants a storm in this country, but sometimes there just is no other choice. Hopefully we will never see that day, but i doubt it.

I wish you the best and have nothing but love and respect for your service to this country. Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This, along with revelations like the MUFON report on Stephenville-Dublin and (apparently) Edgar Mitchell, is, as far as I can tell, the beginning of the end of rule by secrecy (National Security State in US terms). If Bugliosi's testimony isn't considered the official first step in the truth process about 9/11 and Iraq, I don't know what else could be.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
BUSH MUST HANG FOR ALL TO SEE IT

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jtown

We need to be vigilant about avoiding the tactics/actions of those whom we oppose. We have to be better than the darker side's beloved "eye for an eye" mentality.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by chise61

Originally posted by truthquest

Murder is when you intentionally kill someone. Bush killed 4,000 US troops intentionally? Bush personally gave the go-ahead for 4,000 troop deaths?

If you want just the smallest shred of evidence, i believe that DD has already posted it when he posted the video of Bugliosi's testimony. Mr. Bugliosi is not the first, or the only person to accuse Bush of lieing to the American public in order to send our troops to war.

Seriously, you don't know of any reasons at all, not even one ? How about oil, could that be a reason ?

By your own suggestion, Bush is actually innocent of murder. You suggest he may have went to Iraq for oil. Okay, then in that case he didn't go to Iraq to kill US troops, but he went there for the oil.

Lets say that I'm a commercial fisherman and I am sure, because of statistics, that one of my ships will sink, killing the people in the boat. So, by your flawed logic, I would be a murderer by having that company. Well, no, obviously not. Knowing someone will die as a result of my actions is one thing. Purposely killing them is another completely different thing. Absolute fact: you have to have intent to have a murder. If there is no intent, there is no murder. Why do you deny what is an absolute fact? And I say absolute because its true by definition. The very definition of murder involves killing on purpose.

To murder someone, first you decide you will kill them. Then you find a murder weapon. Then you kill them. Bush never decided to kill a US troops, never manufactured the IEDs to kill the US troops, and never killed the US troops. The clear conclusion: there is no murder there by Bush.

Do you or do you not have to have intent to have murder? Did Bush:
A) Intend to kill US troops.
B) Intend to minimize the death of US troops.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Nothing is ever as simple as it seems. Speaker Pelosi and Chairman Conyers have not sold us out. They are walking a tightrope . . . literally! They have a tiger by the tail and are struggling mightily to hang on. If they move for impeachment against Bush and Cheney, Bush WILL declare martial law and suspend what little is left of our Constitution.

Yes, crimes were committed by Bush that scream for impeachment. With PDD51, the blanket Authorization for Use of Force, the repeal of the 1878 Posse Comitatis Act, Bush's 5/9/07 and 7/18/07 Executive Orders, the FEMA Executive Orders, both Patriot Acts, overhaul of FISA, to name a few, Bush no longer requires Congressional approval for anything he may decide to do. He has become the de facto dictator that he's always wanted to be. At a moment's notice, he can sign the order invoking martial law and there's nothing Congress or anyone else can do about it. Why? It is because our leaders were asleep at the switch as Bush amassed these powers. Pelosi and Conyers are trying to buy time in hope that we can make it to the November elections.

The tragedy is that Bush has no intention of ever giving up power and, on good authority, the November elections will be suspended.

The Congress held a secret one-hour meeting on Thursday, March 13, 2008. Members were sworn to secrecy but many were so outraged over what they learned that they began leaking info. Here are some of the things that were leaked from that meeting:

(1) Discussions regarding the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008;
(2) The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances by February 2009;
(3) The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a result of the collapse;
(4) The advance round-up of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government;
(5) The detention of those rounded up at REX 84 camps constructed throughtout the United States;
(6) The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses;
(7) The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest;
(8) The necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada and Mexico;
(9) The issuance of a new currency called the AMERO for all three nations as an economic solution.

After a false flag operation which I would bet the farm involves a new 9/11-type event at the Democratic National Convention in Denver at the end of August, Bush will order a nuclear first strike operation against Iran. This war with Iran will coincide with the orchestrated U.S. economic collapse.

President Kennedy warned us but was anyone listening? It is very late in the game. The task before us is daunting. Only by shining the light of day onto the dark deeds of these generations of evildoers, will we find the solution. Don't take my words for it. Do your own research . . . quickly! Then make it your priority to spread the word whenever and wherever you can. The stakes are high and we will not get a second chance to make this right.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I do believe bush is the most well protected president in history. He stopped by here where I live to shake hands and say some BS to folks who lost family in Iraq. He had agents racing, and I mean high speed driving limos with machine guns hangin out the windows, a heli battle ready chopper in the air and cops staked out on his route. The SS agents informed the cops not to use cell phones while the president was in route. The cell phone air waves will be monitored.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Absolute fact: you have to have intent to have a murder. If there is no intent, there is no murder. Why do you deny what is an absolute fact? And I say absolute because its true by definition. The very definition of murder involves killing on purpose.

No i'm sorry to disallusion you, but that is not an absolute fact, you do not have to have intent to have murder. I deny it as absolute fact because it is not absolute fact, it is not true by definition. The very definition of murder does not solely involve killing on purpose. You are only giving a partial definition of murder, you have omitted part of the definition, though i'm sure that you did not do this intentionally.

Murder requires either the intent to kill, or a state of mind called malice, or malice aforethought which may involve an unintentional killing, but with a willful disregard for life.

I believe Mr. George W Bush sent our soldiers into Iraq with a reckless indifference to an unjustifiably high risk to human life, and a conscious disregard of an unreasonable risk of death or serious bodily harm, in his quest for oil. That is considered malice aforethought, and grounds for the charge of murder.

The question of intent is null and void if he is charged with murder through malice aforethought. And no i don't believe that he intended to minimize the deaths of US troops, if he did they would have been home a long time ago.

If you still choose to believe that there is no case for murder charges, he can also be charged with involuntary manslaughter, for which they only need prove recklessness, or willful blindness. Ie. a wanton disregard for the known dangers of a particular situation.

I'm sure that as an attorney and prosecuter, Mr. Bugliosi is well aware of what is needed to charge somebody with murder.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by chise61

Absolute fact: you have to have intent to have a murder. If there is no intent, there is no murder. Why do you deny what is an absolute fact? And I say absolute because its true by definition. The very definition of murder involves killing on purpose.

Murder requires either the intent to kill, or a state of mind called malice, or malice aforethought which may involve an unintentional killing, but with a willful disregard for life.

If you still choose to believe that there is no case for murder charges, he can also be charged with involuntary manslaughter, for which they only need prove recklessness, or willful blindness. Ie. a wanton disregard for the known dangers of a particular situation.

After looking up in Wikipedia I see you are definitely right from a legal standpoint. You point out a genuine legal loophole that gives you grounds to call it murder. This loophole, per the 1999 Reg. v. Woollin case, which means simply that manslaughter is murder (though not in other countries such as England, where Bush would be considered innocent by law regardless of why he went to Iraq or any lies about it).

You are using a definition of murder that is accepted in a very narrow band of geography. In fact the US is the only country mentioned to hold that legal standard. When I say murder, I'm using the universally accepted definition. I think everyone sticks to the widely accepted definition until they get excessively emotional, like on the Iraq war. Then they change their definition of murder just so they can call someone a murderer. Why else does the phrase "scream bloody murder" exist? It exists because people want to call something murder that is not murder.

Killing on accident because negligence = manslaughter
Killing on purpose = murder

Its clear to me that the "correct" accusation directed to Bush (as you correctly hint) is manslaughter. Had the charges been manslaughter, I would not be incredibly offended.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Did "the decider" have an intent to kill Iraqi's??? Funny in this debate you left out the Iraqi people. All of the innocent men women and children...well I guess their lives don't count for anything right? Just collateral damage.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

After looking up in Wikipedia I see you are definitely right from a legal standpoint. You point out a genuine legal loophole that gives you grounds to call it murder. This loophole, per the 1999 Reg. v. Woollin case, which means simply that manslaughter is murder (though not in other countries such as England, where Bush would be considered innocent by law regardless of why he went to Iraq or any lies about it).

You are using a definition of murder that is accepted in a very narrow band of geography. In fact the US is the only country mentioned to hold that legal standard. When I say murder, I'm using the universally accepted definition. I think everyone sticks to the widely accepted definition until they get excessively emotional, like on the Iraq war.

Killing on accident because negligence = manslaughter
Killing on purpose = murder

Its clear to me that the "correct" accusation directed to Bush (as you correctly hint) is manslaughter. Had the charges been manslaughter, I would not be incredibly offended.

Quite honestly the US legal standard is the only one that we need to uphold where this matter is concerned. Being that Bush is the president, and a citizen of the US he is subject to the laws of the US. I fully understand what you are trying to say, but it is up to the citizens of America to decide how to deal with our corrupt goverment, not england , or any other country. If England decides to bring charges on their goverment officials, then England's law will be followed. Here in the US Bush can be charged with murder, our laws are not subject to the standards of other countries.

Perhaps you could personally (face to face) tell the mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, wives, husbands, children, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, nieghbors, etc of the men and women of the US military, and the innocent iraqi citizens that they are being excessively emotional about the death of their loved ones .

Just to clarify involuntary manslaughter would be the correct charge, if they chose not to go with murder charges. The burden of proof would be too great to charge him with voluntary manslaughter, as they must show intent. If they charge him with anything at all, they will charge him with whatever charge is easier to prove. Quite honestly any prosecuter worth his law degree, wouldn't have a hard time proving murder through malice aforethought.

Here in America :

Killing with intent = Murder
Killing through malice aforethought = Murder
Killing through recklessness = Involuntary Manslaughter

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Question:

Does the POTUS have the ability to "PARDON" himself and individuals of the Executive branch before a crime is committed if he had full knowledge of the crime he and his colleagues were about to commit?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join