It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video:Vincent Bugliosi as witness before congress today:Bush Guilty of 1st Degree Murder

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread regarding the same subject...

"Well I must say I was riveted to the testimony today like starving mad man in front of the screen begging for tiny morsels of truth...just enough to sustain me for another day...I have to admit that I was the likely target demographic for this show!

The title of the hearings (something about the "imperial presidency" what an effing joke!) gives a clue to the exact purpose of the hearings. This was a pressure relief valve and book fair for the left. It gives the appearance of fairness without all of the messy consequences.

However I would encourage anyone who did not have a chance to watch the hearings to do so and then judge the case on it's merits. I did and without doubt I came away knowing that this administration should be impeached and charged with murder. "

I was impressed with the testimony of Bruce Fein, Vincent Bugliosi and Rep. Wexler. Well worth the hearing!!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Bravo, Bravo, Bravo to the statements made in that film.
I cannot wait to see every single other statement made, because for once, truths are being spoken in the right places.

Truths are being backed up with documents statements and quotes and no one can deny anything when your quoting people directly.

'' Fly a U2 plane painted in UN Colours with the intention of forcing a confrontation ''

That is a CRIME! You cannot use UN colours on your own military.

reply to post by Tippys Dad

You have got to be kidding me,
Really, you honestly believe GW Bush and Cheney chose to invade Iraq based on nothing but honourable intentions?

The fact that Cheney was CEO of the company that won a NO BID CONTRACT earning them billions upon billions of dollars to run this war?

The fact that Cheney and the OIL EXECUTIVES met prior to 911, looked over maps of Iraq and its oil fields and stated the direction of America based on those maps has NOTHING to do with us invading, right?

How about Iraq being found to have the largest amount of OIL ON THE PLANET? was that not a factor in all this?

How about the intellegence agencies saying
'' Iraq is not a threat, they have no production capability ''

Yet george came on camera to all Americans and stated they were a threat and needed to be taken out NOW?

How on earth can anyone with even a single living cell in their brain believe, George Bush honestly took us to war to rid Iraq of WMD's and protect America.

Doesnt Valerie Plame prove, that anyone who didnt backup the Administrations lies would be dealt with behind the scenes?

Doesnt FOX and CNN stations prove that the US Administration used the nations media to plant false realities in peoples heads?

Isnt it clear that we had NO INTENTION of listening to the UN regardless of what they found?

People like you pi$$ me off, because its your niave gullability that is forcing western nations into the dismal abyss.

We invade for corporate greed, pure plain and simple.

If we were there for righteous aspects IE the iraqi people.. we would of been in Sudan, Zimbabwe and many other nations.

How can we have definitive evidence of WMD's, when no wmds exist?

This is the clux of the argument.

Everything they said about WMD's, proof of WMD's, transcripts of phone calls, wiretaps, insiders yadda yadda was all made up bollux aimed at tricking the American people into NOT ASKING questions.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

And this will make it that much more disgusting when congress and Pelosi decide to ignore the law, the constitution and the will of the people, and continue to give these guys a free pass.

You could well be correct. However, I suspect that the farther we get from this administration's departure the less people will fear it.

I'm thinking there might not be a statute of limitation on many of the charges that could be leveled. If the people in this country press for it and are still ignored, the members of this administration would stand a risk anyway, if they try to travel elsewhere, abroad.

What they have done will not be forgotten.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

And the sad thing is these naive people vote. This is why our country is falling apart. People dont look into anything anymore. There is that Pew IQ test or whatever and watching the people fail miserably is a joke. I got all 12 questions right and this is stuff people should at least know whether you agree with certain points of view or not. People are misinformed and they choose to be and its sad. Its even sadder this people vote. BTW Tippy this isnt a shot at you this is to a lot of people who refuse to look into anything and who cant even tell us at least 3 clauses of the first amendment.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

We as a nation haven't forgotten anything. I remember 9-11 all to well, and i will NEVER forget, i seriously doubt that any American will ever forget it ! Is that truely the opinion that you have of your fellow Americans, that we are all so feeble minded and shallow that a new season of American idol (which i don't watch, thank you very much) or anything else could ever erase that day out of our memories ?

Obviously he needs something to remind him of his duty to our soldiers, because he seems to have forgotten. They should have been brought home a long time ago, instead he keeps them over there fighting over something that has nothing to do with us, and sure as hell has nothing to do with 9-11. all it has to do with is serving his own agenda. And now he wants to send them into another country ?! How long has he been in office, how long have our soldiers been over there ?

[edit on 26/7/08 by chise61]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Don't misspell every other word and accuse me of not having brain cells. Don't let yourself get sucked into every conspiracy theory that comes along and then accuse me of not knowing the facts. I've been to Iraq. I've talked to the people. I served in the military under 3 different commander-in-chiefs. I read books and articles from the left and the right. I carefully consider the information I collect and decide where I stand. I respect that you are entitled to your opinion, but I don't agree with it. I base my opinions on my own experience and input. When people disgree and start name-calling and ridiculing, I just shut them out and consider the source.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Good call, my spelling is always a problem! dont cry about it.

Also, if youve viewed all the facts, read all the articles and thought about all the information, you wouldnt of concluded so incorrectly.

Sorry to say, your either lying, and havent read a thing, or your deliberatley ignoring the reality. You might be confused thinking being a patriot means backing your government no matter what,

but im sorry to say, your wrong!

question,

Bush suggesting painting us spy planes in UN colours to provoke an attack.

is this not a crime in itself?

Or is the testimony given actually a lie?

Secondly,

Isnt the US intel agencies telling Bush Iraq IS NOT A THREAT worthy of being put in a document assessing the level of threat from Iraq?

Dont these two actions alone, prove the legitimacy behind this war?

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

All I can say is, some folks will never back down from the old "we're always the good guys" mentality and no matter what evidence is presented, they react with emotion, like it's hurting their feelings that anyone dare critsise the United States of America.

We were lied to. Period. If that's OK with you guys who can't stop supporting this regime, I would like to say that it is not OK with me.

War is a RACKET. It's not male-bonding adventure fun and excitement. That's how the movies want you to think it is. Something honorable and romantic. War is a racket to move money around, and if you don't believe me, read Smedley Butler. A real Patriot.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Bugliosi's remarks are incredibly offensive. Murder is when you intentionally kill someone. Bush killed 4,000 US troops intentionally? Bush personally gave the go-ahead for 4,000 troop deaths? I'm going to be outraged if Vincent Bugliosi isn't sued by Bush for at least $50,000 if he has no factual basis to claim that Bush killed 4,000 US troops on purpose. This may be the first time I've ever gone out in defense of Bush!

All those on this thread who have posted positive remarks about this should either present even the smallest shred of evidence that Bush personally gave the go-ahead for 4,000 US troop deaths or apologize for supporting slander. I thought up to yesterday that only logic-ignoring extremists would claim that Bush declared war for a purpose of killing US troops. But I'm wrong, its apparently a popular notion that most people agree with. Fine, now show the evidence, because I quite seriously do not know any reason at all Bush would want more US troops dead.

*edited for clarity*

[edit on 27-7-2008 by truthquest]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Too little to late. The norm for the liberals these days.

I cant believe so much is now trying to be done against Bush (like Kucinich).

This is all a means of political game and nothing more. They don't care if Bush really is guilty, they just want the extra kudos for nabbing him, thinking the american people will rejoice and join the hippie cult.

I would be praising this if it were 5-6 years ago. But now....

Absolutely idiotic. Anyone who is happy about this or what Kucinnich has done, needs to re-examine the situation and see it for what it is.

Congress has sat back and watched everything happen. In effect, in the event Bush did get in trouble for any of this, a pardon would be in short order from whomever is president afterwards whether it be obama or mccain.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB

I would be praising this if it were 5-6 years ago. But now....

At first I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt. I mean, maybe just now is the soonest they could muster up enough support for the hearing. But lets see... what is different now than shortly after we found out Bush doctored up intelligence reports... oh his approval rating. This hearing had support only after Bush's approval rating dropped low enough, apparently. So perhaps as far as congress in concerned whether someone is a criminal or not depends on how popular they are. It does seems pathetic to me when you consider that.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by truthquest]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

I would be praising this if it were 5-6 years ago.

5 to 6 years ago men like Bugliosi would have been hung from the nearest lightpole by the public if he uttered one word of what he says in that video.

He would have been ridiculed by the mainstream media, if he was EVEN taken seriously.

Get a grip. He still has a lot of balls for saying this, nobody took notice of his book until it sold 130,000 copies, yet the media jumps on every Osama tape like a holy grail that Bush was right all along.

He's doing this because he wanted the time to gather evidence and analyse everything he could possibly dig up on Bush.

You ever charged someone with Murder?

You've got to be pretty friggin' sure of that charge and be able to back it up with an army of evidence before you even go accusing anyone.

Don't knock him until you've been in that position.

Congress has sat back and watched everything happen.

Because Congress were Bush's powerless pawns, mentally seduced into a trance like the rest of the public post-9/11...

Of course they let him do what he wanted, Congress has to debate what torture is and whether warrantlessly surveilling people is a crime.

Forget Congress, forget the people; it's taken a long time for everyone to wake up and lift the blindfolds which have been pulled over our eyes.

This is natural timing in my opinion, it couldn't have happened any sooner.

[edit on 27/7/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
DD -- great find, per the usual. S & F, friend.

To see the second-longest serving member of the House, representing my hometown, play politics with Bugliosi's testimony reminds me of just how spineless 'our' Congress is. Spineless at least as far as the backbone needed to stand up to the egregious [fascist?] military-industrial enterprise that is these, ahem, United States. Congress has plenty of 'spine' when the corporations come calling on Congress to legislate their perverted ministrations.

Freedom? Democracy? Hope? Sheesh...

Change?!??! Please...

"And the book says: 'We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us.'" - 'Magnolia'

[edit on 7.27.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hey tippy, look very closely at the signature of my post for a cold dose of reality. You get the truth in what they are doing now. They are killing our sons, daughters, brothers, sisters all the while sitting in there ivory towers insulated from the death, pain and destruction they put the world through while telling the mothers and fathers and families absolute BS.

Ask yourself why there kids aren't in the fight coming back in body bags or missing arms and legs after repeated extended duty.

Wake up!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
starred and flagged!

great stuff, about time someone stood up and spoke the truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
And how do you explain that the charge of WMD's came from administrations prior to GWB's? The Clintonistas often accused Saddam of having WMD's.

Well people DO forget... maybe not all of us but the general populace does forget... or they never paid attention in the first place...

Why did the EXPECT Saddam to have WMD's?

Because WE SOLD him the stuff to make them and fully expected he would

How did Iraq get its weapons? We sold them

THE US and Britain sold Saddam Hussein the technology and materials Iraq needed to develop nuclear, chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction.

Reports by the US Senate's committee on banking, housing and urban affairs - which oversees American exports policy - reveal that the US, under the successive administrations of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Snr, sold materials including anthrax, VX nerve gas, West Nile fever germs and botulism to Iraq right up until March 1992, as well as germs similar to tuberculosis and pneumonia. Other bacteria sold included brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene.

Classified US Defence Dep-artment documents also seen by the Sunday Herald show that Britain sold Iraq the drug pralidoxine, an antidote to nerve gas, in March 1992, after the end of the Gulf war. Pralidoxine can be reverse engineered to create nerve gas.

The Senate committee's reports on "US Chemical and Biological Warfare-Related Dual-Use Exports to Iraq", undertaken in 1992 in the wake of the Gulf war, give the date and destination of all US exports. The reports show, for example, that on May 2, 1986, two batches of bacillus anthracis - the micro-organism that causes anthrax - were shipped to the Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education, along with two batches of the bacterium clostridium botulinum, the agent that causes deadly botulism poisoning.

One batch each of salmonella and E coli were shipped to the Iraqi State Company for Drug Industries on August 31, 1987. Other shipments went from the US to the Iraq Atomic Energy Commission on July 11, 1988; the Department of Biology at the University of Basrah in November 1989; the Department of Microbiology at Baghdad University in June 1985; the Ministry of Health in April 1985 and Officers' City, a military complex in Baghdad, in March and April 1986.

The shipments to Iraq went on even after Saddam Hussein ordered the gassing of the Kurdish town of Halabja, in which at least 5000 men, women and children died. The atrocity, which shocked the world, took place in March 1988, but a month later the components and materials of weapons of mass destruction were continuing to arrive in Baghdad from the US.

findarticles.com...

Arming Iraq: A Chronology of U.S. Involvement
By: John King
www.iranchamber.com...

Regan sold Weapons to Saddam

Rumsfeld 'offered help to Saddam'
The Reagan administration and its special Middle East envoy, Donald Rumsfeld, did little to stop Iraq developing weapons of mass destruction in the 1980s, ...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Democracy Now! | The Reagan-Saddam Connection: "We Create These ...
... House Illegally Armed Iraq_ discusses how Reagan normalized US relations with Iraq and sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein. [Includes transcript]
www.democracynow.org...

U.S. And Iraq Go Way Back, Report: Documents Show Cozy ...
In the 1980s, Saddam Hussein battled America's enemy, Iran. ... However, German and UK firms sold more weapons to Iraq than U.S. arms companies, ...
www.cbsnews.com...

WE set him up... we used him against Iran... then we take him out

Saddam misses Ronald Reagan, US soldiers say. 21/06/2005. ABC News ...
Jun 21, 2005 ... Saddam Hussein likes corn chips and Ronald Reagan, according to guards. ... Iraq's 1980-88 war with Iran, sold him planes and helicopters. ...
www.abc.net.au...

[edit on 27-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Where is the source link for this thread? Isn't that required by the posting rules?

The source link for this thread IS the youtube video...

However adding the caption would have been a good idea... so allow me..

And the COMPLETE proceedings and other testimony is here

cspan.org...

Now as the author has asked that this be shared... I will post the entire clip... because as is evident by your question... very few follow the links

Friday July 25, 2008

SHARE & DIGG THIS VIDEO - LET THE WORLD KNOW WHAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS BEING PAID TO NOT COVER - TO IT'S OWN PEOPLE!
digg.com...

Vincent Bugliosi is heard by Congressman John Conyers, Chairman House Judiciary Committee

Inquiry Hearing on Articles of Impeachment

Former L.A. County Prosecutor, Vincent Bugliosi and author of "The Prosecution of George W. Bush For Murder", which details prosecutable evidence of murder by George Bush and Dick Cheney and others.

George W Bush knew and purposely lied to America and mislead The Congress
about "Saddam Hussein NOT being an IMMINENT threat to the United States by deleting that critical sentence in a declassified report (The White Papers) by his own Intelligence Advisors in order to start the War with Iraq.

And the SAME PATTERN IS BEING PLAYED NOW regarding IRAN. This "President" NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

In his book, Bugliosi says he has irrefutible proof to convict both George W Bush and Dick Cheney for 1st Degree Murder, a crime for which there is NO Statute of Limitations. Bugliosi is best known for his successful 1970 prosecution of Charles Manson.

Main Stream Media is not covering this Historic Event, brought by the moving papers of Articles of Impeachment, authored by Congressman Dennis Kucinich, (D) Ohio and former presidential candidate.

CSPAN 1 is the only network covering this Hearing gavel to gavel.

See the entire hearings @ CSPAN:
cspan.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Bugliosi's remarks are incredibly offensive. Murder is when you intentionally kill someone. Bush killed 4,000 US troops intentionally? Bush personally gave the go-ahead for 4,000 troop deaths?

All those on this thread who have posted positive remarks about this should either present even the smallest shred of evidence that Bush personally gave the go-ahead for 4,000 US troop deaths or apologize for supporting slander.

I quite seriously do not know any reason at all Bush would want more US troops dead.

Are you saying that Bush sent them into war with the expectation that none of our soldiers were going to die ? He knew there would be many deaths, you don't send soldiers into war without knowing that some of them will die.

He is the president of the United States, so yes he personally gave the go-ahead for them to go into war. He intentionally lied to the American public and the good men and women of our military to get them into that war. So yes the minute he sent them there based on a lie he intentionally sent them to thier deaths, knowing that death is a part of war.

If you want just the smallest shred of evidence, i believe that DD has already posted it when he posted the video of Bugliosi's testimony. Mr. Bugliosi is not the first, or the only person to accuse Bush of lieing to the American public in order to send our troops to war.

Seriously, you don't know of any reasons at all, not even one ? How about oil, could that be a reason ? Do you really believe that he honestly cares about the average American more than he cares about the hidden agenda of him and his cronies ?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Well Said.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Speak not of men,nor of smooth talkers,or of pretty faces.
speak of principles
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and many patriots will be deceived by it speaking of honor and other principled ideals
while they sack the country and rape the constitution.

This man is a true American one that is not deceived by the Nazi
and corrupt NEocons (new con artists)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join