Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Video:Vincent Bugliosi as witness before congress today:Bush Guilty of 1st Degree Murder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Video:Vincent Bugliosi as witness before congress today:Bush Guilty of 1st Degree Murder

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This is some pretty heavy hitting testimony IMO. Bugliosi lays out how the administration DELIBERATELY left out info on a CIA report submitted to congress that stated Saddam and Iraq posed no immediate threat 6 days before before voting through the approval. This is a must-listen IMO.

Particularly amusing is the thundering applause that erupts at the tail end of his testimony, and the subsequent threat and admonition to the crowd for doing so...

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well it's about time.

I've waited eight long years for my fellow Americans to finally wake up.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well i for one hope that they finally do something to bring these people to justice for their crimes ! I am so fed up with these politicians feeding us and everyone else lies to further their own agenda. They have caused so much suffering, and so much loss of life.

They have disgraced this country, and turned it into a mockery of the great nation that it once was, and for that they should pay dearly.

It's sad to watch that video and see the members of congress yawning and talking instead of intently listening to the testimony that was being given. And trying to clear the room so no more testimony could be heard is criminal in itself. They should be more concerned with bringing these people to justice for the sake of this nation and it's citizens, than they are with trying to protect that tyrant.

Good thread, thanks for posting it, flagged and starred.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

And this will make it that much more disgusting when congress and Pelosi decide to ignore the law, the constitution and the will of the people, and continue to give these guys a free pass.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Wow is all that o can write this guy has balls at the size of the moon, i hope that he really gets somewhere with this..

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Um, I may be tired, but I can't find the link to any articles. This is important, but it should be in a different forum, perhaps Current or Political.

And since I'm tired, I'll wait until I'm awake tomorrow to watch the video and fully comment.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I, for one, really hope that this goes all the way. The Bush Cabal has committed many high crimes in the face of the American People, and has passed laws to protect himself from prosecution for the crimes.....
I couldn't get the video to form correctly, here is the url...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Playing the devils advocate here -

The President has the power to go to war for whatever reason He/She sees fit. It is then up to Congress to stop it by acting. Some Congresspersons had access to the exact same information that Bush had access to and possessed the exact same knowledge. Most who did were Democrats as they controlled the committees.

We should also remember that the UN and many other countries believed Saddam was a threat and the hundreds of thousands in mass graves in Iraq served as a testament to that. Saddam and his Son's were truly bad boys, to put it mildly.

How gung ho do you think they will be considering what I mentioned above? The witness seems to be ill informed about what Congressional Committees are privy too. They had full knowledge of the reports from CIA and others. They would like us to forget that, but that does not change that fact.

Bush would simply need reveal who all had this knowledge and point out that they took no action at the time so were complicit in whatever happened; since Congress had the power to stop the whole thing.

A second point would be that we were already technically at war with Iraq for invading Kuwait and they had violated the cease fire on dozens of occasions meaning we could continue to prosecute the war at will. We needed no reason to go back in other than that. The only thing that held us back was the attempt to get the UN to enforce its own sanctions; which it did not.

I think this former Prosecutor is just advertising his book on the taxpayers dime. Its either that or he is incompetent.

[edit on 7/26/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

It dosent matter (WE THE PEOPLE) were LIED into a war!

Saddam had nothing to do with OUR war, more "Lies"

We didnt know about the mass graves untill we invaded thier Country.

The war was for the oil Co.
LOOK! at the price of oil now, they got what they wanted.
Anyone who wants to defend Bush and this corrupt Government is a shill for them.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It is interesting that the 'disclosure' of Dr Mitchell the Apollo astronaut is making so much news around the world and this has yet to even start smoking let alone catch fire...

I for one have passed this along to my extensive mailing list...

What really irks me though is the constant use of "Oh he is writing a book" line by detractors as if this was some over all excuse not to take a person seriously

People write BOOKS... very rarely do you make a lot of money on those books because you only get tiny royalties and have to have sold so many before you have even met the publishers costs... if you go on a lecture tour (unless you are REALLY famous like Buzz Aldrin who can get 50,000 per appearance) you are lucky if you recover your expenses from any fees...

People write books because the whole world does not have time to spend sitting on the internet in chat rooms and forums to get their information... they want a hard copy to read on the subway bus or train home from work...

People write books to put their words in print for posterity... things written on the internet have no lasting existence... if you stop paying the monthly bill your work gets flushed...

People write books... we call it freedom of the press and the right to publish. You do not have to but his books to hear his words... you just heard them for FREE on youtube... and shortly ANY follow up you can read here FOR FREE as those who care go out and dig up the info and share it FOR FREE here at ATS so that YOU the lazy ones that do not understand what google is for... and those that are ANTI BOOK can read the material FOR FREE and don't have to even go look it up...

People write books... its a FREE country... get over it..

AND LISTEN TO THE WORDS

(kicking soap box hard into the corner...
muttering Hitler once burned all books too...
)

[edit on 26-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Nice spin, Blaine91555...mind if I comment?

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Playing the devils advocate here -

The President has the power to go to war for whatever reason He/She sees fit. It is then up to Congress to stop it by acting. Some Congresspersons had access to the exact same information that Bush had access to and possessed the exact same knowledge. Most who did were Democrats as they controlled the committees.

Not true. the President can send troops to anywhere for only a time, then war mush be declared, of a stand down. To legalize a war it must be declared by that branch of the government entrusted by the Constitution with this power. And it seems it need not be declared by both the belligerent powers. By the Constitution of the United States, Art. I, Congress is invested with power "to declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water; and they have also the power to raise and support armies, and to provide and maintain a navy." The president cannot declare war on his own power, he must ask permission of the Congress. Only Congress can make war.

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress......
www.usconstitution.net...

We should also remember that the UN and many other countries believed Saddam was a threat and the hundreds of thousands in mass graves in Iraq served as a testament to that. Saddam and his Son's were truly bad boys, to put it mildly.

And why would the UN think this? could it be that Colin Powell and Dick Chaney went to the UN Security Council and convinced them that SH had these weapons? How could they "know" unless evidence was presented, and if the presented evidence was fabricated..the only thing the UN "knew" was a lie.

continued...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

How gung ho do you think they will be considering what I mentioned above? The witness seems to be ill informed about what Congressional Committees are privy too. They had full knowledge of the reports from CIA and others. They would like us to forget that, but that does not change that fact.

I will admit that I have some doubts that GWB and his Cabal will come to justice. However, I think some up there on the Hill have had enough, and people are very angry with GWB, in case you haven't noticed of late?
Vincent Bugliosi is a very educated, very intelligent prosecutor, he was the one who brought the Manson clan to justice, remember? I think he may have some ambitions here too, but more power to him. The People of America deserve this.

Bush would simply need reveal who all had this knowledge and point out that they took no action at the time so were complicit in whatever happened; since Congress had the power to stop the whole thing.

True enough. but would he tell? We are talking about George Bush here, and I think we all know who is the puppet master in that little drama. Dick Halliburton Blackwater New World Order Cheney. This is a gray area if he would talk or not. His controllers would not let this happen, in any case.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Originally posted by autowrench
And why would the UN think this? could it be that Colin Powell and Dick Chaney went to the UN Security Council and convinced them that SH had these weapons? How could they "know" unless evidence was presented, and if the presented evidence was fabricated..the only thing the UN "knew" was a lie.

And how do you explain that the charge of WMD's came from administrations prior to GWB's? The Clintonistas often accused Saddam of having WMD's.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Where is the source link for this thread? Isn't that required by the posting rules?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Great testimony but just like all the other meetings they are just dog and pony shows. Nothing will get done. The fact is the dems lets this all happen with the same knowledge as the Bush admin. They are all aiding and embedding these criminals. They dont call this the 2 party dictatorship for no reason do they? Or the 2 party crime family. Great post but sadly when you look at the footage the congress are not even listening to him speak they are talking amongst themselves. Sad days for this country.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
There's something seriously wrong with conyers. Is he a neo/nazi con sock puppet. Than you see the arrogance in there faces after vince tells em the crimes and they become all agitated and have to break in about applause as an outburst. These are scum, thieves, war criminals and low lifes at the podium.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers
There's something seriously wrong with conyers. Is he a neo/nazi con sock puppet. Than you see the arrogance in there faces after vince tells em the crimes and they become all agitated and have to break in about applause as an outburst. These are scum, thieves, war criminals and low lifes at the podium.

Amen you sensed that arrogance too? Just looking at the black guy not sure his name and the fat white dude in front of him made me want to reach through the screen and kick the Shiite out of them. Like I posted above 2 party crime family. They are all making a lot of money off this war so nothing will change.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
After the 9/11 destruction, when President Bush had a 94% approval rating, the highest in this nation's history, he came on TV, outlined a multi-fronted war, and told the American people it was going to be a long war. We cheered and posted bumper stickers stating "We will never forget". But then something happended. We had a new season of American Idol, some new "news stories of the day", and then, quite simply, we forgot. We did not like seeing our soldiers coming home in bags and on medivac planes. I know I didn't - I'm a disabled veteran with 16 years active duty. We expected the President to start running the country based on opinion polls. Cindy Sheehan disgraced the memory of her son's service to our country. President Bush has never waivered from what he told us on day one. He doesn't need a bumper sticker to remind him of his duty to our soldiers. He hasn't forgot. We - as a nation - have. Our administration may have made some mistakes in the face of an every-changing war in a foreign land - but I firmly believe it was never due to anything but honest intentions. I salute our military and our president. And I pray for our country looking at who may be coming up next.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tippys Dad
After the 9/11 destruction, when President Bush had a 94% approval rating, the highest in this nation's history, he came on TV, outlined a multi-fronted war, and told the American people it was going to be a long war. We cheered and posted bumper stickers stating "We will never forget". But then something happended. We had a new season of American Idol, some new "news stories of the day", and then, quite simply, we forgot. We did not like seeing our soldiers coming home in bags and on medivac planes. I know I didn't - I'm a disabled veteran with 16 years active duty. We expected the President to start running the country based on opinion polls. Cindy Sheehan disgraced the memory of her son's service to our country. President Bush has never waivered from what he told us on day one. He doesn't need a bumper sticker to remind him of his duty to our soldiers. He hasn't forgot. We - as a nation - have. Our administration may have made some mistakes in the face of an every-changing war in a foreign land - but I firmly believe it was never due to anything but honest intentions. I salute our military and our president. And I pray for our country looking at who may be coming up next.

Did you even watch the video? THE PEOPLE WERE LIED TO!!!!! If everyone knew the full truth that Bush knew before hand the people would not have supported it I promise you that. But compliments of the MSM propaganda machine and the fake data and the American Idol as you put it people LET themselves be fooled. Dont be a sheeple dude question your government ALL the time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join