It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS TV Show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone ever thought about ATS having it's own TV show before? I would love to see ATS on SciFi channel. Scifi has Ghost Hunter show already.

The show would be mainly about aliens and UFOs. Other subjects can be included as well.

The show could use discussions from forums in here. That would be so cool to see some of your contributions on the show.

Your opinions?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I reckon that would be such a great idea!

How cool would it be if sometimes the reporters on the show went on location to some UFO hot spots occasionally. And what if they actually got footage?!?! Now that would be good. If they got credible footage of UFOs or aliens, imagine how much of an impact that would have?

Good idea Deaf Alien, sounds so cool

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkly_Eyed777

Thank you for replying.

Yes, I think it would be a great idea. The show could have a lot of success due to many contributions from ATS members.

It would be so cool to see interviews with members like mikesignh and internos

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree it could have a lot of success. Especially if there were interviews with members like mikesingh and internos! I know I'd definitely watch it, probably religiously lol

The show could have people from different countries doing stories in their own countries and then send it the show, so it's not all about and in one country. That would be cool. Or something like that, I don't know...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I will come on as a credible, witness to real life encounters...

I would even do a portion of the show with the most credible of witnesses, regular people.

If Astronauts and Military, Governments and Officials worldwide, Pilots and Professionals from all walks of life, are debunked, then I think by sheer numbers, we should approach this in a different manner.

I would interview people from around the globe. Some whacky, some not. It would be a great mix of funny, scary, and informative.

Now do not steal my idea! It would be an ATS exclusive...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Do you realise the expenses involved in creating a show for TV?

Webisodes would be more affordable, plus it would allow ATS to provide information in the tone that it's supposed to be viewed/heard and not via giggly FOX news presenters (or Xenu freaks either).

top topics

join