It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You for this Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I would like to thank the ownership and mods for this forum. The amount of economic news, both mainstream and alternative that is currently active should make this forum pretty happening. I look foward to the debates and issues that will be discussed in it. I notice that there are lots of threads already, are they being moved from the current events forum to here? When did it go active?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
why is robin williams up there.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Agreed. If only we can convince people to post more in this forum than in the Breaking News forum!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
... are they being moved from the current events forum to here? When did it go active?

I believe the forum went active yesterday. As I stated in the announcement thread

"I will move any active ones that I see popping up on the recent posts list into the new forum.

Of course, any breaking news threads will remain in the Breaking News Forum."

I have also received a couple of U2Us from people with links for threads to be moved (very helpful BTW thanks).

My mod duties result in a very active "subscription list" of threads I'm involved in that move very fast down the list and drop off the 50 max cut-off so I tend to loose then from sight.

If anybody sees threads that should be moved (other than breaking news) feel free to send me a link.

I know it's sometimes difficult to keep track of everything but do remember that we allow one forum thread and one breaking news thread to exists on topics.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
FINALLY! WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Thank you, this has been a pet peeve of mine for quite some time, long over due, but hopefully worth the wait.

new topics

top topics

join