It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wonder if BoulderMD will let us know the rest of the story?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you who read or contributed to the OP presented by ATS member BoulderMD, but speaking for myself...

I still think about his chilling words and wonder if he will ever come back and tell us the rest of the prophecies given by his strange ER patient.

If you haven't heard of or read about what I am referring to, then I suggest you get a cup of coffee and pull up a chair to the following threads.

Interesting character in my ER has me spooked
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BoulderMD & Titor - Same Posters, proof is in the writing!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't know but it sure would be cool.

I for one love a good story!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

That's what I was thinking... I just so happens that I first came upon ATS the night of his original post.

I am still very curious...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
the bouldermd story is played out. even though the story was very entertaining
i hope that he is never to be heard from again. less B.S. and more information .

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ironman433

I thought it was a great story. I can' figure out...if it was true...why he would not dsclose the remainder. Any ideas on reasons not to disclose?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In
reply to post by bismarcksea

That's what I was thinking... I just so happens that I first came upon ATS the night of his original post.

I am still very curious...

me tooooo!! i came *i think* not long after it was posted if not right around that time. wonder what happened

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Keep an eye out for his book in the fiction isle of your local discount book store

Might even be in the free box at the back of the store, you know the one where books no one wants get put?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
if you like a good thread read the d4rk knight thread,,,,this thread started when i first signed up and made an impact on me to this day,,, as you say about titor's thread,,,,even if untrue it kept you thinking,, excited and wondering what if!!!!

while i have read tons of good threads ort with good info,,, they fade off where as the d4rk knight thread pops up in my head instantly

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
"Barrack will win, but she will not concede."

Heck, I knew that and I'm neither "trained" nor "hot".
Osteogenesis imperfecta!!

Somehow I doubt anything will come out of it though it is interesting that it is "Boulder" and I have a feeling that they like to tell prank stories out of tradition to see if any catch onto a wider audience. I say that because I knew someone that worked in the University of Colorado planetarium (Fiske?) that gave this ridiculous MIB story that happened while he was on duty that supposedly took place some days or weeks after a UFO sighting (I don't even know if the sighting happened but it would have been mid-1990's). I never repeated it.

Edit: Fix error

[edit on 7/26/2008 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

I probably think he was spooked out by some of our more zealous members. I remember that one member was banned that night because he traced the OP's IP...

Sad...

How can we get to the bottom of things if the members who are here to help and learn become predators?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

Thanks, I will... I wanted to work on my novel this morning, but I need to get my juices flowing first.

I still want BoulderMD to come back and let us know the rest. I do not think it was a made up story, like some of our skeptical members. There was truth in his words.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Tapped In]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I probably think he was spooked out by some of our more zealous members. I remember that one member was banned that night because he traced the OP's IP...

So you actually believed that happened.

I find it strange that the truth never wins and is so easily defeated by a few disbelievers.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So you actually believed that happened.

I find it strange that the truth never wins and is so easily defeated by a few disbelievers.

I don't believe or disbelieve. I am just curious to see how it could have played out if someone wasn't hell bent on proving how smart they are.

Everyone is a smarty pants... Or thinks they are...

Is it so wrong to just let someone be whatever they want, even if it doesn't fit your picture of what a person should be...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by justamomma

Noone should be banned for anything like that if the OP leaves clues in the open. If ATS isn't secure enough to protect that info then ATS is to blame. If I see a $20 bill sitting on the ground you bet I go get it.

It sounded to me like he was spooked because people wanted the rest of the predictions which I'm sure didn't exist. If I reported an incident like that and it was real you bet your money every one of them would have been in the initial posting of the thread and a detailed story given after the essentials.

[edit on 7/26/2008 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

It's answers like that that make people weary of telling their stories without worrying about predators.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by EnlightenUp

It's answers like that that make people weary of telling their stories without worrying about predators.

Why should I have to accept prevarication when I came here to deny ignorance?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

Maybe your the original OP, its already been decided that that guy is a hoax and comes here quite often under different identities to try stir things up,,,maybe you are him and ur back to do it again. Also how in hell did this post end up on the front page.....someone pls explain the ranking system, Crap ends up on the front page and important topics never see the light of day.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped InI remember that one member was banned that night because he traced the OP's IP...

I never did figure out how that could even happen. I assume that the staff has access to our IP's to help them out in cases of sock puppets and banned members returning to cause trouble, but how did a regular member obtain his IP? I wouldn't think that would be possible short of hacking into ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by shortywarn

Thanks, I will... I wanted to work on my novel this morning, but I need to get my juices flowing first.

I still want BoulderMD to come back and let us know the rest. I do not think it was a made up story, like some of our skeptical members. There was truth in his words.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Tapped In]

There was truth in what I said. Only a few ever figured out the coded "predictions." Then the bannings, the arguments and all the pissed off ATS "insiders." But carry on with your alien Freemason Bigfoot fantasies.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I just read through the original thread for the first time and it is quite intriguing.

I've never seen a thread so aggressively attacking the OP. For such an innocuous post that only asked if anyone else knew of anything similar. In less than 24 hours, the thread went 18 pages and ended with personally identifying information being posted and basically being declared a hoax. The whole point of the original post was barely addressed. Extraordinary.

Being an ER doc myself, I can say without a doubt that BoulderMD is who he says he is. I can identify with the post and could see myself being in his shoes. Because of that, to me, it is one of the more interesting posts I've seen on ATS. The rapidity and hostility of the attempted debunking that followed were remarkable. This leads me to believe that he was indeed on to something and someone decided he needed discredited. And discredited quickly, and to the extent that it wouldn't be brought up again. It would be interesting to look through the posting history of the "debunkers." On the other hand, it could just be a piece of creative writing by a physician. In that case, I'd buy the book. Evidently others would too by the amount of interest.

Secondly, the main attack on BoulderMD was that he wasn't a doctor. To me, this wasn't even a question because I know that world. It was obvious to me that the debunkers had no idea what they were talking about in that regard. But the majority believed them. Now, when I read other threads that get "debunked" that involve someone or something I have no experience with or knowledge of, it will make me wonder (eg, the GL worker thread). The debunkers there could be spewing believable nonsense too. Perhaps a means to an end.

So anyway, did any of the predictions come true?

new topics

top topics

join