It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about weirrrrd dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So last night I had a very strange, very real dream. I dreamt that it was sometime in 2008, and I was in a large public place with many people, including my boyfriend, friends, and family. We started hearing chatter that something really strange was happening in China, and it would be coming our way at 3:03 a.m. That time kept happening continously in my dream: 3:03 a.m. So I'm frantic running around trying to tell everyone that I love them; but no one was really taking it seriously; only me. So then there were some VERRRY strange sensations (that i literally felt) like being lifted and shook and cold and hot, bright lights of all different colors... all different feelings...and all of a sudden it was 2012. I was no where that I recognized; there was no one that I knew. Someone informed me about what happened (and I apologize, because these parts are a bit vague) and I figured out that I would be able to go back to 2008 and warn everybody so they could come with me. I tried 3 or 4 times, and no one would listen to me. They kind of just laughed it off like I was being crazy. And I was trying to beat the clock; each time I went back to warn them it was closer and closer to 3 a.m. I only had a few chances. There was much more to the dream towards the end that I'm struggling to recall. Basically, everyone I loved died because they wouldn't heed my warnings. I have strange dreams often, but this one just really shook me up. Any thoughts? Anyone having similar dreams that are making them feel very uncomfortable and uneasy when they wake up? And by the way, I don't know if this is relevant, but I had a full battery when I went to bed, and my phone somehow died during the night...when I turned it back on the clock read 3:03 a.m. Freaked me out a bit. But yea, this dream felt WAY too real. Really scary. Any thoughts?

edited because I know this is the completely wrong forum but I do not know how to move it! i'm a newbie lol i apologize can someone help?

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Seekingmyself]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hi Seekingmyself,

I've always been interested in learning about the "unnatural" (UFOs, ghosts, stewardess falling out of a plane and survive...) which has lead me to this forum and others... Now I'm not saying I believe it all, but I like reading about it.

I like discussing dreams, when I was young I distinctly remember having conversations with myself (inner self?) and also having control of dreams and not allowing a nightmare to occur when it seemed inevitable. I always found it odd that when in a dream, the people that are in it with you - you know. As if its not only real there and then, its like the dream also includes "a" memory. So it is a rare occurrence that I have nightmare.

Anyway, I believe my recent readings have led me into a dream that is a mix between the 2012 talk and John Titor's stories.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Alright, I just posted anonymously and the system wouldn't let me complete my post so registered up.

Guys, please don't make fun of the dream. I'm not trying to claim anything at all. I don't wish to feed the "end of the world" debates but I have been reading up on them which have no doubt led up to the dream...

On to my dream!

My wife and I were in some remote area, hilly and rocky. It was night and I look up in the sky and see the moon and then another another large full moon like object next to it (slightly smaller white). We were hiking I believe, not sure why but I look up again and I see the full moon with a "black hole" in the middle. So imagine the moon but with a black circle directly in the middle. No clue on the cause, could be an object in between the planet and the moon could be anything. Anyway at that time I run for cover because some from-space anomalies are hitting the planet (closest description is the energy-ribbon on ST generations). I get hit by one of the anomalies and I'm still alive. I somehow have the capability to transfer myself between alternate realities. I remembered visiting a few of them and they were very different from our reality. Some good, some bad. I vaguely remember being in one reality and being "prey" by a group of people (kind of like a biker gang).

Anyway thats the dream. Pretty weird and most of it is likely based on culmination of the info being spread on these forums, star trek, John Titor, 2012 and who knows what else...

I can always isolate the cause of my dreams to something I encountered in real life prior. I try my best to look out for the things that don't fit. What doesn't fit is the hole in the moon thing. I'm trying to figure out how I came up with that...

Anyway, the alternate realities (multiverse) theory is something I do lean toward believing. I tend to think it is more likely that many of the unnatural events that people see (UFO's, ghosts, hell even bigfoot) are perfectly normal things in a separate reality (i.e. man's evolution went faster in one universe and slower in another).

Take care,

Obsidience

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
those are 2 cool/weird dreams!

i also have had weird dreams. the dream usual starts off with my in my hometown in Michigan. im having dinner with my family...and i get a phone call from my friend Eric. I answer the phone and he's screaming at me to turn on the tv to the news...i rush to the tv and turn the news on. it always says ''Breaking News: Our Greatest Fear is Now Reality'' and it has a newsreporter in new york city with thousands of UFO's in the daytime sky. it reminded me of the movie ''Cloverfield'' but with UFO's.

i've had this dream 5-6 times in the past year.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekingmyself
Any thoughts?

For the most part those alive after the 2012 phenomenon are in the largest part strangers to eachother at this time. Those that you "love" are part of your world. However those that "make it" are already listed. Don't fear the deaths of those you love as death isn't an ending it's a awakening.

There are many types of charactors in this greater epic for the energy of the planet's crop of souls.

Go with the flow, stop trying to save everyone or the waters will drag you under too. What will be will be and there is a reason for this that is beyond your understandings.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Your dream really makes sense to me I had a dream once myself where me and all my extended relatives were on a beach and in the distance a swarm of ufos seemed to be moving large buildings around, like a helicopter would be tethered to something and lifting it up except the ufos were carrying large things like castles and pyramids. The dream really had a sense it was taking place in the future.
anyways to the point i read somewhere most ufo experiences take place either between 9-11pm or around 3-4am for somereason, and almost every night around 3am (sinse im quite a night owl) everything electronic gets wierd glitches /, most commonly the picture on my tv will freeze for a short time and i lose my wireless internet.

Also this topic might be more appropriate for The gray area? idk... thats where my first post is check it out i tell about other stuff i have seen over the years.. www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Although no one has replied to me yet ..

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantumleaper

ahh that is scary. aliens freak me out. i want them to be like E.T., not like the crazy thing in Cloverfield. Do you think the fact that so many people are having similar dreams means something or is it just that we are all exposed to it more from ATS?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by Seekingmyself
Any thoughts?

For the most part those alive after the 2012 phenomenon are in the largest part strangers to eachother at this time. Those that you "love" are part of your world. However those that "make it" are already listed. Don't fear the deaths of those you love as death isn't an ending it's a awakening.

There are many types of charactors in this greater epic for the energy of the planet's crop of souls.

Go with the flow, stop trying to save everyone or the waters will drag you under too. What will be will be and there is a reason for this that is beyond your understandings.

i gotta tell you. i'm not a big fan of what you're telling me. There isn't a way to save some? The love of my life? My adorable, young, amazing niece and nephew? I'm very much attached to all of the people in my life. Help me understand.

My own personal, optimistic idea of 2012 is that all the corrupt governments and religions will dissipate, and everyone will love each other and not judge and there will be bliss. sounds like a good awakening to me.
is that too optimistic? i hope not

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believe195
Your dream really makes sense to me I had a dream once myself where me and all my extended relatives were on a beach and in the distance a swarm of ufos seemed to be moving large buildings around, like a helicopter would be tethered to something and lifting it up except the ufos were carrying large things like castles and pyramids. The dream really had a sense it was taking place in the future.
anyways to the point i read somewhere most ufo experiences take place either between 9-11pm or around 3-4am for somereason, and almost every night around 3am (sinse im quite a night owl) everything electronic gets wierd glitches /, most commonly the picture on my tv will freeze for a short time and i lose my wireless internet.

Also this topic might be more appropriate for The gray area? idk... thats where my first post is check it out i tell about other stuff i have seen over the years.. www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Although no one has replied to me yet ..

these dreams just make me nervous, my own and everyone elses. that is extremely interesting what you said about time and ufo experiences...because like i said, 3:03 just kept showing itself in my dream. and then with the electronics.. thats so crazy. i want to know more! lol i'm gonna read your posts but i just worked a 16 hour shift and i really need sleep. hopefully no uncomfortable dreams tonight...

top topics

join