It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my personal life experience with 'aliens'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
hello all ats,
I have been a reader on this site for a long time but never posted anything. I will try to keep this short, Im really just looking for opinions on why all this stuff would happen to me. I guess it breaks down to 3 main events so here goes..

1.) When i was very young 7 or 8 yrs old I was walking in a field outside where our house was and a creature appeared in front of me, it didnt scare me i was sort of numbed by it, it resembled (yea this is hilarious to me too) a kangaroo. the thing seemed to scann me or look into me, then it took off at extremely fast just a blur into the distant landscape.

2.) I have a short memory off being dropped off after an abduction, where i see two short grey 'aliens' putting me back into my house, i mustve been between 15 and 18 yrs old, but im really not sure where i got this memory its just there. the most striking to me about it is i look over behind the greys about 20 yards back theres maybe a semi cloaked ship and a very tall skinny black alien who seems in charge of the greys. I look directly at this figure and he seems interested in me and , sad?.

3.) In September 2006 above interstate 87 in NY, at exit 13N, i witness a typicall black triangle above the road maybe 50 feet up at most. It is the most striking thing i have ever witnessed , it looked identical to the pic of a triangle from belgium and if you search youtube for google earth black triangle I am certain its the same vehicle. It disapeared. Personaly I do not know if it was alien or govt, Note there is a nuclear training facility which has direct ties to lockhead martin only less than 10 miles away from that location. This vehicle also Im 80% sure had psychic affects on me causeing me to become extremely saddened for about 10 minutes afterword.

Besides these three events I also have always had slight psychic experiences mostly describable as heavy dejja-vu. also the recent thread on here about 'Am I seeing Energy?' I have that also and can seem to focus it into sphere shapes and i think it is more psychic than physical.

thats about it pls someone has any idea why all this would happen to me and what i should do? pls dont critisize me im not trying to push any kind of hoax. thankx you for your time.

- B.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Believe195]

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Believe195]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

theres the vid i referred to, also i can try and get a satelite pic of the navy nuclear/ lockhead martin research facility near the area i saw it, if anyone wants. really amazing tech. has to be anti-gravity... but really i am not sure if it is made by us, reverse engineered, maybe.

join