It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first fake Ufo Pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I took these picture in my back yard.

They are fake.

Are they cool?
Do they look like bad fakes?

[Mod edit - title]

[edit on 26/7/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
faking ufo photo's seems to be popular for some reason ?

now all you have to do is come up with a fake story of an alien that came out of the ship to talk to you and her name was Asket.....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
They do look pretty fake man....

BTW - you've got one serious back yard
How do you keep it looking so picture perfect? Even with the expansive water feature!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
[edit on 26-7-2008 by TallWhites]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Although you say it on the opening post, I think you should change the thread's title to reflect the fact that these are not real photos of a UFO.

And yes, they look fake, the UFO looks a little different than the rest of the photo (although I can not point exactly what I find as a sign of being fake) and I think that the underside of the UFO should be brighter.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
it's really nice fake photo!!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What 3d program did you used(if you used one)?
im going to make my ufo video in 3d max , when i got the time.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
when u make video....u'd post it on forum...I'm curious!!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
when u make video....u'd post it on forum...I'm curious!!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sorry,I don't get it. What's the point? You're not going to dupe anyone but the terminally stupid. And you're just adding more fuel to the fake crappy ufo pictures fire. leaving it more of a hassel,and more BS to wade through before you get the to real deal,you're in essence,holding back the cause considerably. Give yourself a pat on the back.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
...when a video is fake is...terribly evident!! for me is creative thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

It looks pretty good to me. My first though was that the ship is pretty big though. My second though was the same as yours, "That's some backyard!"

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Though it's not exactly scientistifically relevant, on the first one, you have no effects of the craft on the water.

Though and anti-Grav engine (heh) might not distort anything, or if it's a Mag Lev you might not see anything, but 'human observers' would want to see an effect on the water below it.

Subtle ripples, a circular pattern.

Ask yourself 'the light is coming from what direction?' Does my craft illustrate this? Yours is uniformly light on top and dark below. Look at the barrel. The light is from the left, lightening it a little on the top.

On the second, you prob. put too much blur? The light is all wrong also. You should put something in the field, like a large aluminum trash can and see where the light reflects then make sure your model has this illumination also.

If you can have it 'flying' behind a tree, that's always good.

By doing a fake, you learn about faking, so it's an exercise for the scientist and photoanalist.

2 cents.

top topics

join