It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have an election when the media has already made a choice for you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The non-stop news media Obama love-fest has left me feeling a bit ill, and curious... Why do we even bother?

What other choice did or do we have?

McCain?

Decision 2008, my ass!

This has nothing to do with choice, nothing to decide. Obama will be president, you will like him, if you don't too bad, sucks to be YOU!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Thats the joys of living in the "Worlds most free country"

I just saw the speech that Obama made with French president (And EU, Nwo, lisbon treaty promoter, anti muslim, jewish playboy) Sarcozy.

Sarcozy let it slip that a few years ago he made a trip to the states to meet....Guess........

Wait for it.....

Obama and McCain!!!!!!! JUST Obama and McCain!!

What are the chances of that... Of all the US senators that this totalitarianist went to meet, before he was even placed nicely in the powerful spot as President of France and promoter of a one state EU, it had to be the next running candidates for the US presidential election.

Its pretty obvious when you stand back and look at it - McCain is the clearly inadequate candidate for the position and has been placed in the running to make people want Obama.

Its crazy, Obama is almost a hero here in Europe...people love him here!
They see him as a new breed of American that doesn't just want to stomp the sh*t out of anyone that gets in the way of profit.

They don't get that he's just another pawn on the global manipulation board.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Alarmist2012

you still have a choice.

if you choose to let media influence your voting decision, you have STILL Made a choice.

Its laughable, but a choice none-the-less.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

you still have a choice.

if you choose to let media influence your voting decision, you have STILL Made a choice.

Its laughable, but a choice none-the-less.

Yea, a choice where you still get ripped off.. no matter what "choice" you made!

ie. Bush...florida... non democratic... loss of votes etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

i'm not arguing that as much as im arguing the "choice was already made for you"

im an obama supporter, and i still dont believe there was a "conspiracy" in florida to get bush elected.

I really believe that Al gore was (and still is) an idiot, and To be honest, i voted for Bush in the FIRST election because of it.

I dont regret my first vote, and i dont regret my second vote either. because the second time around, i wrote in a candidate, and chose to vote for neither prime candidate.

Choice.

You still have one.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Choice.

You still have one.

The choice is an illusion.

This one really requires no psychic abilities ... Care to make any predictions on this "Decision 2008" and the ultimate outcome?

Americans get what they want, and they want what they are sold by the media.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Alarmist2012

Which is exactly why I think the American people should rise up if we have to. I cant believe we are all just sitting around, letting the media control our election.

We are quickly losing our democracy and the democrats/media and stealing it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This was already tried in the past.

it didn't work....

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Why do we even hold elections when very powerful rich trillionaires groom and decide the CEOs (presidents) before hand? is a better question. Media is just one of many vehicles they use to reinforce there is power to the people and its the peoples decision.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
We the media of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this President for the United States of America!

[edit on 26-7-2008 by The_Alarmist2012]

top topics

join