It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think this site is making me see UFOs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I've been reading this forum a lot lately and I think maybe its getting to me. Last night, I woke up for no reason and noticed a star like object zipping all over the place. I lept out of bed and pressed my face against the window to see this thing moving all over the place.

Since I had just woken up, my eyes were all out of focus. It seemed like the more I woke up, the more this thing stayed still and looked more like Venus.

I think I was half awake and dreaming this thing moving all over the place, but the more I woke up, the more it looked normal. The thing is, I still feel like I saw something, even though it was almost certainly just a semi-dream.

Damn you ATS!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

I still haven't seen a dang UFO in my lifetime. I thought I did once for a second but an inspection with high quality binoculars revealed three airline jets in formation with landing lights on. Why they were doing that leaves it's own lingering questions.

Lucky you.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If anything..ATS has made you more AWARE of your surroundings.
That's a gift, not a curse.
I have seen ufo's..before I knew what to look for..and after joining here.
There is a HUGE difference.
Pay attention.
Do not just disregard what you see.
What do you think is the reason for you to suddenly wake up?
There are no accidents.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I've seen about 3 or 4 UFO's (unidentified at least not sure about alien lol)
in the last week. I'd never seen any before that, however I think since this joining this site I have been looking to the skies alot more than I usually do which could make up for why I am actually seeing them as opposed to before, scares the crap out of me though it does not knowing exactly what they are

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well if you saw an OBJECT that was FLYING you COULD'NT IDENTIFY, then you saw a UFO. Whether it was an Tarkalian Battle cruiser or just a moth reflecting some dude lighting a cigarette by your house is another matter.

As AccessDenied says, ATS has made you more aware, opened you up to new ideas.
What once you maybe would have dismissed as 'just a plane/chopper' you now consider to be something of potential significance. Don't discount everything. Who knows? One day you might discover the smoking gun.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

The whole problem with me is that I've looked at the sky my whole life and not seen anything weird or unidentifiable. Coming to ATS hasn't made me do it more as if I'm outside that's usually what I do.

new topics

top topics

join