It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's brother is in Bracknell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Obama's brother is in Bracknell

www.thesun.co.uk

Muslim Bernard — an avid Manchester United fan and Sun reader — is staying with his bingo-loving mum Kezia, 67, who has lived in the Berkshire new town for six years.

He was glued to the TV news in the modest suburban bungalow last night as Barack, 46, was due to arrive in Britain.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Is this for real?

Is this BHOs Brother?

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

From The Original Source
an avid Manchester United fan and Sun reader My Emphasis

I had to point that one out right there....nice bit of a self plug there...

Please Continue...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Is the Sun the Equvilant to the US Natinal Enquirer?

I see the Sun ALot on the Web. Is it legit?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Sun has its' moments. In this case, I see no reason to think they are misreporting.

The Sun has a tendency to focus on more 'tabloidesque' topics and gossip, but they have moments of lucidity.

My point wasn't necessarily that they were not a valid source, my point was that the source, in reporting what is potentially an interesting story to many, decided to attribute what I contend to be a misrepresentation on the part of the subject, one Mr. Bernard.

He may read The Sun, but I highly doubt that he is an avid reader. In my opinion, it is a willful misrepresentation of a quote from their subject and serves only to validate their entity through an association to a currently powerful political persona.

The story may be valid, but to state what I highlighted in their first three paragraphs is not good reporting...in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
reply to post by MemoryShock

Is the Sun the Equvilant to the US Natinal Enquirer?

I see the Sun ALot on the Web. Is it legit?

The Sun is a joke. They reckon the average reading age of a Sun reader is 20.... and The Sun says it has two million readers nationwide.... says alot about public education in Britain if true imo.

Sensationalist, ultranationalist, closet racist, selective morality, xenophobic.......... Bit like Faux News funnily enough.

Mind you, when you see who owns both Fox and The Sun, you might not be shocked....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is strange.
Barack's father went back to his original wife in Kenya, after fathering him.
I have a question.
Were BHO's parents ever legaly married?
Is our next POTUS a bastard?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

lol i dunno but the current one is!

but seriously does it bother you he may have been born out of wedlock?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I see no reason to think this isn't true. Of course, it is the Sun.

Obama SR did have some children with Kezia, one of which is called Benard. But that information is easy to obtain. The Sun could have just taken any picture of a black man for all the credibility they have, but all the info in the article seems to jive with other stuff I've read.

Here are a couple links to read about it:

Interactive Family Tree
Benard Obama

As regards Obama's parents being legally married? It's hard to know - as Obama SR had a couple other wives in Kenya at the time. Were THEY legal? I don't know. If he was a polygamist in Kenya, would the US consider any marriage legal? More information is necessary. And since I really don't care, I'm not going to spend any money finding out. But it can be done online for anyone who would want to.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

His father was obviously a bigamist.
Yes, it does matter, not that I would vote for him, if he was the only one on the ballot.
Bill Clinton was the bastard son of a whore.
I think America is being stuck with having to have illegitimate presidents.(incuding Bush)
Sorry, I guess I have to go to the "Obama is the anti-Christ" thread.
I think there is a legend of the anti-Christ being a bastard.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

A child born out of wedlock is no less a human than a child born of married parents. Whether that is true or hearsay, it will not affect my vote one way or the other.

new topics

top topics

join