It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justifying the New World Order (NWO): Accept it, humans can't handle the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Have you ever heard what will happen when the government would disclose aliens from other planets, inner earth, or other dimensions?

This is what experts say will happen:

Mass Hysteria
Riots
Anarchy
Chaos

Well, what if all those FEMA camps are to control the public until the hysteria dies down?

Or the RFID chips are to control the public so that our space brothers is not attacked by religious or conspiracy whackos (being both is worse, sorry 25% of ATS)

Maybe we are trying to change the middle east because they will be the biggest threat to our space brothers?

I think I have made a great connection. ATS, where is my 1 million dollars.

Please respond,

My flight to the Adromeda Queen is in 3 hours.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by '___'eed]

[edit on 25-7-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
My flight to the Andromeda Queen is in three hours. (you asked that I respond as such). Anyhew...

I can handle the truth no matter what it is-- even if they start printing new copies of "How to Serve Man". So if we were raised as beef cattle I just want to know how to make myself spoil faster or taint the meat.
Resist any way you can afterall.

I've discussed the FEMA camps with my girlfriend awhile back and our conclusion was along the same lines - it's for people that will be dangerous to others during the transition to greater novelty.

BTW, in Arizona, racist rehab clinics are popping up and people are going there begging to be cured. This is not a joke and I know from direct channels. Perhaps a good investment opportunity.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i agreed with your post up until the word Chaos, see should anyone know about these advanced being creatures (hypothetically) only certain compartmentalized levels of intelligence and military would know.

Also yes most of the public can't handle the truth, since they have been lied to since birth and decided to believe it, the potential danger to societal structure is too great soo the middle east stuff is below speculation IMO

change the ME, the middle east is one of the most rapidly growing areas of wealth in the world, Dubai IN UAE has 25% of the world's crances, and they are making money hand over fist thanks to petro dollars, all the while the u.s gov't enjoys military spending kickbacks to all those on the inside thru business investment. Yup there are lot's of truth people would rather not handle as well so ho hum. Humans as indivuals are capable of great morals, collectively thanks to the whole we've dug, the power structure is so corrupt that fraud of various sorts/ and or corruption IMO spreads thru every nation , in every industry, every multi national and every financial organization with people involved who are you and me and most rationalize this away to themselves. good talk

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Then I guess I will be put into one of these camps. Not because of the knowledge, but bc regardless what life forms come down to us, I answer to the Creator and myself, nothing else. I think Fema Camps and RDIF chips are
!!! I will comply only so far for the sake of my children, but I will not bow to another person or "outer" person and I am THE only one who will decide what goes into my body and an RDIF chip is not acceptable.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The methods of control being effective or not or adding more fuel to the fire isn't the debate...

OP has a very real point NWO, all of this is about a much bigger picture.

I'm 100% certain the global elite are all about fighting back... you can see the real picture in our bs weapons games and posturing... everyone in here debates Russia and China and the US... yet in NYC where I grew up...lets be absolutely real, these guys are very buddy, buddy after 60 years atop the UN... they go out together, they drink together, they might say one thing in front of the UN but that all five Permanent Security Council members are straight up in cahoots for various purposes can not be missed except by a moron.

When I see modern weapons development, I see, things aimed at fighting something else besides ourselves, be it bunker busters to tunnel ever deeper...okay Billions and Billions for something you could do with men on the ground...when have leaders cared about the cannon foder they loose?

Lazer systems, various aircraft... even the ridiculous over kill of nuclear buildup seems like a cover

I mentioned in another post how these sensitive orbital missiles on a planetary basis really are fairly undefended against certain spectrums or they wont go off... If you wanted them there fast and ready it would all be about subs and backpacks and miniaturization... all of it

So why all orbital capable? The bulk... To me the initial thinking of MAD itself was about either scorch and burn of the Earth itself to prevent takeover or the ability to launch massive amounts outward against incoming large bodied craft...

All these agendas and globalism and the willingness to push aside rouge states...currently the US playing bad guy... before it was Russia...

There is something going on beyond greed and power here...

I have faith, I do, that we are being misled but not for reasons of harming us... I think something bigger is afoot

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

The truth about the NWO is that you will have a choice now, but your kids will not.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
reply to post by justamomma

The truth about the NWO is that you will not have a choice now, but your kids will not.
What?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LeeHawt

Sorry about that LeeHawt, I fixed the statement.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

This is indeed a nice quote. But can you be more specific? What is that choice we will have now, you are speaking about?

top topics

join