It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they will get inside our homes!!!(It's starting...)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
There is definitely a movement to remove our 4th Amendment rights. Kentucky tried to pass a law that will allow "Public Health Servants" access to homes where dogs and cats are kept to "check for disease" all without a warrant.

What is with some of you? This has got nothing to do with stripping away your 4th amendment right and before it ever comes to that the laws being made have to found constitutional in the first place. If a law is found un-constitutional and often times this is the case they are brought to the Supreme Court which interprets the laws constitutionality.

The Government works that way for a reason and yes it is NOT always out to get John Q Public. Even Bush found this out when the Supreme Court didn't agree with the many unconstitutional things he was doing. The Government wouldn't bother to suggest these new laws if they were just going to be out "to get you”.

Their happen to be very good reasons for those in your post from bird flu to mad cow disease. Then their are people called "hoarders" which many have been reported to have 40 or more cats in the house and when they don't answer the door or are not home these are just a few situations that need special but immediate attention without having the added costs for being sued afterwards. This is NOT a sneaky encroachment attempt on the federal government to remove your 4th amendment right for god sake read the thing and think about it.

My god if someone were to believe even half the junk posted on ATS, that in and of itself would be the conspiracy. The conspiracy to get everyone scared to death of the imminent doom their is to our country from the baloney that the economy is in the tank because of BUSH when it is the direct result of usury laws repealed back when Reagan was president and sub prime lending that Greenspan has already admitted being his fault in his book. The price of Gas because of Bush and the Iraq war when the price of Gas would have been this high regardless because of demand due to China and India. The dollar falling? Again Blame Bush when what Bush knows about that kind of thing you can put on a postage stamp as stupid as he is. Oh but then it's because he is "faking his stupidity" I mean I have heard it all and the guy can't win for losing when it comes to some of you people hell bent on making the dufus the fault for every little thing, every little bump in the night believed and or imagined.

If you people want to REALLY turn this country around and do it within 5 years then ACT today and do something that will get us out of debt, make our economy the powerhouse it should be. No Nation can lead this world without first leading by the examples it sets for its own people and to be strong militarily isn't enough we absolutely MUST have a strong economy with a President that actually sees our Constitution as the source of our strength and not some kind of impediment full of formalities keeping him from his or her destiny as Dictator.

If all of us wrote our congress and with one years investment of the Iraq war use that money to start retooling every single gas station for vehicles run by compressed air and natural gas asking for tax incentives for those who wish to convert their own cars to that kind of fuel and for this country to start USING its vast natural gas reserves.

The compressed air engine WORKS and I have seen it and we should be offering them here. Honda has already been selling Natural Gas powered autos and they are not only as good as their gasoline powered counter parts but they are superior because Natural Gas is a better leaner cleaner fuel by far and only .60 a gasoline gallon equivalent.

We should tell them to get off the ethanol fairy tale and start using REAL PRACTICLE methods of getting off the ME addiction to oil and I mean ALL OF IT. We should insist keep our country solvent as they seem to have forgotten that is also a law and one they are guilty of breaking and all of them are guilty. Mandate our intention for having them face a consequence for not meeting some predetermined benchmarks and guide posts along the five year plan, that ANY of them with Big Oil constituents or taking money from same, may as well kiss all the voters on this measure goodbye no matter WHO they are or how long they have been in office. A letter like this with 300,000 signatures scares the hell out of them and if you don’t think so than I know for a fact you are out of touch with the way politicians think much less politics in general. I have seen them personally and believe me THEY get worked up over this kind of thing and THAT should tell you whether your vote counts or not, THEY still think IT DOES!

This country is not in as sad a shape as you all think and its BIGGEST problem is Voter apathy and procrastination! Some of you bash America merely because you think it’s “in style” to do that kind of thing and lets face it, it’s a lot easier to bitch then to build it up again isn’t it. Get off your asses and VOTE! Vote for those who support these measures. Everyone in public office voting record is public record; USE THAT to determine who they really are and what or whose pocket they are in.

Speeches and debates are NOT going to give you any insight into what they are about more then their voting record and don't let the "other guy" tell you what they voted for or what they flip flopped on, LOOK IT UP YOURSELF and perhaps you'll catch one of them lying in the process.

America’s best days are whatever WE decide they are and all this garbage talk about a family named Rothchild running everything is just BULL! If that is the case than we may as well just shoot our damn selves or tell them your next vote will be for the guy who has the guts to order the CIA to take them out and I am sure collectively, we can out bid them if money is what you think buys this kind of loyalty to these “secret societies”

NOT everyone in Government is corrupt! Not every Cop is a Nazi storm trooper with a tazer fetish! I know more cops then probably all of you combined and MOST are decent people who would rather quit the force than see America giving away YOUR precious 4th amendment! (any Cops on this board, now would be a good time to side in with me hehe.)

They are Americans JUST like you, with families and bills to pay just like you and I and they Vote believe it or not on the side of freedom and not tyranny. Most of you who have been spewing all this gloom and doom crap for so long NOW have a vested interest in it and can't stop! Your incessant Anti Government Anti American propaganda has gone on for so long, your self imagined self exalted reputations are at stake but ya know what? No one is going to tell you I told ya so because frankly, you ain’t worth remembering but that is what YOU LIVE FOR! The day you can tell all of us YOU were RIGHT! I just want to know what thanks you think we would have for you?

We can have the America YOU envision or we can have the America WE DESERVE and believe it or NOT it is up to US. You, Me, US and WE!

This election isn't going to matter much but imagine if we start taking these steps and before you say anything about voter fraud and other pessimistic useless expressions of emotion posted without the benefit of intellect, ask yourself when was the last time YOU took any REAL effort and actually sent a snail mail to your states representative. Most of you probably don’t even know their names.

Americans are like the dog lying on the porch moaning because he is lying across a nail sticking out of the wood. The dog keeps moaning and whining but he won’t get up because it just doesn’t hurt badly enough yet. You want to know who is to Blame for the messes were in. If you say Bush then I say look in the mirror and if you don’t like the reflection you see, you would blame the freakin mirror because that is all you’re good at, blame: If you don’t love this country enough to change it then you don’t love it enough to be able to bitch about it. If you don’t love this Country the way it is then for God sake man, love the country your Vote and Your involvement can change it into.

It isn’t too late and it is worth a try. If not for you then for our kids. Just quit bitching about it and DO something about it. Maybe this is the kind of attack on America mushroom is talking about I don’t know I take personal much of his rhetoric but I know change CAN happen but change for changes sake is not change at all it’s just aiming at goals like shooting an arrow at the side of a barn walking up and painting a target around it. The options for our economic future getting off our dependence on oil are REAL and well within our immediate grasp and it will satisfy both those gone green and those who think going green is a crock because it covers both concerns.

We know who has an interest in seeing Natural gas and Compressed Air never seeing the light of day but Corporations are accountable to Corporation committees, share holders and stock holders. When you think about the damage we can do to corporations just by bad press alone, all you have to do is think about futures markets and what happened the day AFTER Bush repealed the no drilling rights on Government land. The mere mention of it sent the price of oil down the next day even while such measures are years in the future exposing speculators to the influence they have on it.

Yes get a politician to say the right thing and changes happen NOW so change can happen and it can happen FAST

So what do you all think? Can we do it? Can we start posting solutions rather then bitching about the problems? Or don’t I belong here anymore because Ill tell ya

ATS is getting to be very depressing and I sure as hell would rather stop coming here than become like some of you are. That isn’t suggesting I would be putting my head in the sand leaving,, it is saying I am taking it OUT of my ASS by NOT listening to this crap another day when I can be Writing Congress instead of writing posts. I can be reading solutions rather than reading posted problems most of which are beyond belief.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by XIDIXIDIX]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't really see the big deal honestly. Hardly NWO stuff though.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XIDIXIDIX

Their happen to be very good reasons for those in your post from bird flu to mad cow disease.
You are victim of the propaganda machine. The diseases are a direct result of WTO standards

The WTO (SPS Agreement) Article 3 Harmonization
1.To harmonize sanitary and phytosanitary measures on as wide a basis as possible, Members shall base their sanitary or phytosanitary measures on international standards, guidelines or recommendations...."
Measures to trace animals...to provide assurances on...safety ..have been incorporated into international standards... The Agreement on the Application of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures...Aims to ensure that governments DO NOT USE QUARANTINE AND FOOD SAFETY REQUIREMENTS as Unjustified trade barriers."

The USDA has cut back 90% on testing, refused to allow Creekstone to do 100% BSE testing and turned border testing over to a Mexican cattle assoc.
“1981, there were 181 FSIS employees per billion pounds of meat and poultry inspected and passed; in FY 2007, FSIS employed fewer than 88 workers per billion pounds”
www.cdfa.ca.gov/ahfss/Animal_Health/pdfs/Tb_in_California_2006.pdf
www.hpj.com...
www.ers.usda.gov/publications/Agoutlook/june2001/AO282d.pdf
Testimony: Chairman, National Joint Council of Food Inspection Locals

“...when we see violations of FSIS regulations and we are instructed not to write non-compliance reports... agency officials subjected me to several hours of interrogation including wanting me to identify which of my members were blowing the whistle... The agency even contacted the USDA Office of Inspector General to explore criminal charges being filed against me.
domesticpolicy.oversight.house.gov...

USDA is moving toward supporting fewer labs nationwide, ....With the discontinuation of first-point testing, slaughter testing will become the primary method for brucellosis surveillance... An animal identified through first-point testing as possibly infected is alive. This allows the agency to collect additional samples.. An animal identified through slaughter testing as possibly infected is no longer living ... As a result, the process to be followed requires the identification of the herd the animal came from and conducting a whole herd test to determine whether or not infection is present in the herd. The traceability back to the original owner or farm of origin is also much higher in a first-point test ... Additionally, new disease challenges are emerging. Some are domestic diseases that are increasing in significance. Others are foreign diseases that may be imported as result of the exponential increases in international importations of animals and animal products. ...

Since 1999, there have been seven foreign animal diseases diagnosed within the United States (West Nile Virus, Exotic Newcastle Disease, High Pathogenic Avian Influenza, Hemorrhagic Disease of Rabbits, Monkey Pox, Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy, and Wildebeest Associated Malignant Catarrhal Fever). Unfortunately, there does not appear to be an end in sight for outbreaks of foreign or domestic diseases and these diverse activities related to disease control and eradication

... The World Trade Organization and NAFTA
signatory countries, under the Agreement on the Application of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures, are committed .... enhancement of our animal identification and traceability system will need to occur to meet growing marketplace and international demands for process verification and disease traceability assurance....Texas Animal Health Commision www.tahc.state.tx.us...

demands for process verification and disease traceability assurance - you will notice this is about management systems and traceability(NAIS and Premises ID) NOT disease testing!
The draft guide to good farming practices has been produced by the Working Group for WTO . A version was published in the report of the meeting of the OIE Terrestrial Animal Health Standards Commission (January 2005) The draft guide to good farming practices www.oie.int...

Safe and Secure Food Act of 2005 (`SEC. 411. FOOD SECURITY.
Source: www.govtrack.us...

“The Battle to Save the Polish Countryside” by Julian Rose

“....Jadwiga and I were able to address a meeting with the Brussels-based committee responsible for negotiating Poland’s agricultural terms of entry into the EU.
the chair-lady said: “I don't think you understand what EU policy is... it will be necessary to shift around one million farmers off the land...a lady from Portugal...remarked that since Portugal joined the European Union, 60 percent of small farmers had already left the land.
Jadwiga and I felt desperate to try and avert this tragedy. An uphill struggle ensued, which involved ... risking the wrath of the agribusiness and seed corporations who were gleefully moving-in behind the EU free trade agreements while a bought-out government stood aside. What these corporations want... is to get their hands on Poland’s relatively unspoiled work force and land resources. They want to , acquire their capital cheaply and flog the end products of Polish labour to the rest of the world for a big profit....Farmers, however, stand in the way of land acquisitions; so they are best removed. Corporations thus join with the EU in seeing through their common goals and set about intensively lobbying national government to get the right regulatory conditions to make their kill.

Farmers...suddenly find themselves heavily controlled by EU ...brandishing that most vicious of anti-entrepreneurial weapons: ‘sanitary and hygiene regulations’ - as enforced by national governments at the behest of the Common Agricultural Policy of the European Union. These are the hidden weapons of mass destruction of farmers www.i-sis.org.uk...

President Bush recently sign an agreement to “harmonize” regulations with the EU. I think there is reason to believe Multinational Corporations are out for blood and removing 4th Amend. rights via premise ID is part of it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XIDIXIDIX

When you think about the damage we can do to corporations just by bad press alone

That is easier said than done. The Anti-NAIS crowd has been trying to get press coverage for years without any luck. That is why I am posting here and hand out flyers all weekend long at a farmers market. Remember THEY OWN THE PRESS.

You did not understand that the diseased food problem is caused by USDA and WTO trade agreements because the USDA and FDA is using these food issues to advance their agenda. (stampede the sheeple in the direction you want them to go) Any rebutal by farmers is called "disinformation" dispite the fact we use direct Quotes from official documents.

NAIS and Premise ID was never made into law but is being shoved down the throats of farmers for the last few years.

A good definition of Premises and stakeholder is found here tech.groups.yahoo.com...

Read it and you will understand why farmers consider it cause for alarm.

If you are really concerned about loss of rights READ THE EXPLAINATION OF THE LAWSUIT and then contribute to the defense fund

www.ftcldf.org... look at intent to sue document.

www.r-calfusa.com... look at R-CALF USA Letter to Chairman Harkin requesting a moratorium on further Premise ID efforts

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

OMG man get REAL,, what the hell does all this "stuff" about the USDA and have to do with this subject? After wasting about 40 mins reading all this it dawns on me the more I read this the more OFF topic it gets.

You did not understand that the diseased food problem is caused by USDA and WTO trade agreements because the USDA and FDA is using these food issues to advance their agenda.

I didn't understand it? SO WHAT! Quit trying to turn this into a thread about YOUR agenda with the farm industry tweaking some sublime aspect of ID to this. Especially when it got defeated, it's OVER let it die until the next time they attempt it

That is easier said than done. The Anti-NAIS crowd has been trying to get press coverage for years without any luck. That is why I am posting here and hand out flyers all weekend long at a farmers market. Remember THEY OWN THE PRESS.

Hey ya know what, the press runs on ratings and that article is about as exciting to the average American as watching Big Jim Bobs Big Chain O Lakes Bass Fishing. It may ber very important but in small doses. Any of you can buy Radio Air time and full Page Spreads in the USA today and they will post it and air it so don't tell me you can't use the press. You just can't use it for free because ther is no percentage in it for them.

Government owned press wouldn't air it for obvious reasons stated in the documents and private owned media won't because, with all due respect, it's BORING. Important yes but about a sexy as a farmers tan and thats why she chose his tractor sexy instead.

This is deserving of its own thread but if you expect me to believe I am buying into the "propaganda" machine you're wrong. I have better things to do with my time then read the industry trade journals of meat packing plants and cattle times magazine.

I stand by my post and this is the kind of thing it refers to as THIS is a classic example of someone trying to get me to believe that the powers that be are in some secret meeting discussing ways to "strip America of its 4th amendment rights" saying: Gee Mr Big or Rothchild or sheesh who EVER pick your favorite and place it (here) then saying how are we going to do this? Well lets start by introducing new legislation to the farmers cattle group! Yeah! That's BRILLIANT!

Yeah if you're not interested in a more efficient method than that and if you can't imagine one more applicable to those ends YOU are the one reading too much propaganda.

Trying to intermingle this subject where I guess if I was really desperate to find ANYTHING and I do mean the most remote clue no matter how unlikely it would be as conclusive to any conspiracy to usurp our 4th amendment rights, then yeah THIS would be right up there with tin foil hats. Other than that, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Do you really expect me to believe that all that is about our 4th ammendment rights when their are OBVIOUSLY much more explicit reasons for the concerns they have. That history will reflect the day we lost our 4th amendment started with THIS? Does it occur to you that many weird laws people attempt to get passed fail as they should and when they do that suggests that even when the system DOES work, YOU are still trying to use it like in this way even after its been made irrelevent already and in your own words you said:

NAIS and Premise ID was never made into law

EXACTLY but lets create all this hyperbole and add this and all the other Johhny come lately laws that never made it but we should act like it did anyway? I mean we have enough problems dealing with the laws that EXIST without having to worry about those that don't.

If the bill comes up again let us know then but everything I stated in my above post would ensure things like this could be a lot less worriesome. I'm not saying it's easy but nothing worthwhile ever is and it sounds like you have been through some of the process already so I'm not telling you something you don't already know. Every industry has a thorn in its side of some kind and they usually have huge lobbyist firms to legally bribe the elected officials which is the problem. It should be FREE and they Should do what you want because it is the RIGHT thing to do rather than the best laws money can buy.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by XIDIXIDIX]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join