It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Impeach or Not to Impeach that is the question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I say way too little way too late.

I would like to urge everybody in America to call your congressman and tell them that if Bush - Cheney walk after destroying America. that the people will finish the job and replace each and every one that is currently holding office. I hope that will get down to the 911 murder issues.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Impeach a president that will be out of office in six months anyway? Sounds like a complete waste of time and resources if you ask me.

Do you plan on selecting a new boogie-man once Bush is gone?

[edit on 7/25/2008 by Lightmare]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!

...and investigate, investigate, investigate. He's not the only one that needs to take responsibilty.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyone
Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!

mmmmm....can't we just peach?

just get a calender and mark an X for everyday closer to the new election.

My 2 cents: We're all responsible for the country, not just one president. If we elect a douchebag, we must face the consequences of having done so.

Carry on

link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

There is a group, Impeachbush.org that will forward emails to your congressman to act on impeachment.
They have a made up form letter that you can add your own comment to.
I guess you can type in something like, "You are coming up for re-election."
I do not think they will ever allow a vote in the full house that people can look at and decide who was for it and who is against it.
I expect the whole thing to be dropped, after today.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

link   
reply to post by Lightmare

Your position is untennable. You have two choices here for a rational mind: Either Bush is guilty of something impeachable and as such an imperative of justice would force it to be so, or he is innocent and impeachment is off the table.

What you're saying is "he's guilty but we can let him get away with it and not do any work", which is unthinkable in my mind. I have no idea what is going on in the minds of people these days, but a so many seem to have lost it. The empeachment of Bush should not even be a question if there is solid evidence that would require it. And by most accounts there is.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Six months is a long time, and they can continue to cause damage to a lot of lives during that time. We need to get him and Cheney out of there asap. Also impeachment proceedings would open the door for criminal charges on these two and the rest of them in the Bush Administration.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Most of the people who are hellbent on impeachment are angry liberals who are still pissed off over the fact that he got elected in the first place. Most of them seem to really WANT Bush to be guilty of something...anything at all that would justify all of their finger pointing and complaining.

Personally, I don't think that Bush is some evil mastermind who spent his time in office laughing maniacally and plotting out warcrimes and other perceived attrocities.

Seems to me that the guy made some piss-poor decisions based on some rather faulty information from our so-called intelligence agencies. Nothing more, nothing less. But that is a far cry from being the evil mastermind and war-criminal that the flaming liberals try to make him out to be.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You wont be able to impeach them anyways.The media is labeling the impeachment as circus act and they say there is no credible basis.He basically has immunity.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
You wont be able to impeach them anyways.The media is labeling the impeachment as circus act and they say there is no credible basis.He basically has immunity.

Thats because there has been something like 13 investigations that have found no illegal or impeachable offense. Its PURE political theater.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I would suggest that it is the investigations themselves that are pure political theatre. I have an almost certainty that Bush and cº is guilty of plenty.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm afraid you'll have to figure out a way to impeach Bushs corporate cronie Pelosi first as she will block any attempt at impeachment of of her buddy Bush.
Which by the way should tell you something like maybe all these corporate politicians are in bed together whether they are dems or repubs.Like there is only one party call it the corporate party or republicrat or what ever you want.
A rose by any other name ya know.

new topics

top topics

join