It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test of your morality and ethics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
A TEST OF YOUR MORALITY AND ETHICS

This test has only one question, but it's very important. Please don't answer without giving it some serious thought...

By providing an honest answer you will be able to ascertain where you stand morally. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

You're in Florida, Miami to be exact. There is widespread chaos all around you, caused by a hurricane and flooding. There are unruly masses of water swirling everywhere. You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster.

The situation is pretty hopeless. You�re trying to shoot impressive pictures. There are houses and people floating around you disappearing into the water. Nature is revelling in its destructive power and is hauling everything away with it. Suddenly you see a man, attempting to control a big moving van. He is fighting for his life, trying not to be carried away by the water and mud. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar. Suddenly you realise who it is - George W. Bush.

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to whisk him away. You have two options. You can either save him or you can take the best picture of your life.

You can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize-winning picture capturing the death of an extremely powerful man.

Now here's the question:

(Please give an honest answer)

Will you shoot the picture in black and white or in colour?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
color! only to be tried for the death of the president, because i didn't save him.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Color, you can always digitize it and make it black and white as well....

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
wasn't this question asked here a while back ?

anyway - I would take a color picture ! Like Gaz said, you can always change it later..

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Can I have the option of throwing the camera at him in an attempt to make him lose his grip on the van?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Can I have the option of throwing the camera at him in an attempt to make him lose his grip on the van?

That's a great idea. But I think a big chunk of concrete would be better.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

My god that's funny!

Can't...stop...laughing...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I got emailed this a while ago, except it was with ITN and Tony Blair, makes me laugh everytime! It's gotta be colour, then you could have a colour version for the paper, and turn the black and white one into a piece of art and sell it for millions! But if I had time, I'd take the picture, take the film out, THEN throw the camera at him.

Al

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Of Course Color!!! Who wouldnt want to see the death of Bush! Then You can Sell the picture for Millions-Billions of dollars and make a copy for yourself... or sell tose 2. Die bush

top topics

join