It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Naval Exercise Underway Off US Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Massive Naval Exercise Underway Off US Coast

www.disclose.tv

Massive Naval Exercise Underway Off US Coast In Possible Preparation For Strike On Iran.

Over 15,000 naval personnel from four countries are participating in a Joint Task Force Exercise dubbed "Operation Brimstone", that is underway in North Carolina and off the eastern U.S. coast from Virginia to Florida. The nine day exercise began Monday and includes special forces from France, Brazil and the United Kingdom.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
FEMA Coffins In Georgia

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
people, on the east coast things are gearing up. we are flanked by the Nexua Hwy w/11 border cks in california from canada to mexico., usnorthcom in Colorado; ussouthcom in mexico and miami, florida, kings bay submarine base is gearing up, billions spent in georgia on military upgrades you have the windsor detroil border crossing; DHS ck point in Vermont; i feel it in my gut. welcome to the north american union, folks. hey, let's just keep talking about it, ok or you could joint restore the republic.

www.disclose.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-7-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"operation brimstone" Sounds like the end...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Huh, thats pretty bad, they're calling it operation BRIMSTONE.. lol

Strange, I haven't noticed an increase of foreigners around the area; Do they keep foreign soldiers sequestered away and not allowed to come into the U.S. cities near the base/ports etc?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

I would imagine foriegners blend in pretty well. There are so many different ethnic enclaves in America foreign troops would just move to a neighborhood full of people from their own country. No one would notice their prescence.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I've found some more info on this operation brimstone at the us navy website.

Operation Brimstone

seems it is just a "ready to deploy" training exercise. I dont know. It seems a little odd, especially with the US and co looking to enforce more sanctions on Iran. But then, it could really just be an exercise. Time will tell I guess.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown

I would imagine foriegners blend in pretty well. There are so many different ethnic enclaves in America foreign troops would just move to a neighborhood full of people from their own country. No one would notice their prescence.

Let them try. They would realize very quickly that they have a bullet from my 357 magnum stuck in their ass.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Huh, thats pretty bad, they're calling it operation BRIMSTONE.. lol

Strange, I haven't noticed an increase of foreigners around the area; Do they keep foreign soldiers sequestered away and not allowed to come into the U.S. cities near the base/ports etc?
try www.abovetopsecret.com... and go down that rabbit hole

1.2.4 Rural rabbit hole detection: As with urban access points, it will be a mismatch between activity and/or the physical nature of a facility, and it's presumed use or function that will indicate the presence of a rural underground access point. In addition, there are several aspects of rural underground access points that appear to be unique. Most rural underground access points employ a form of radiated electro-magnet field that functions as a wide area deterrent to birds, rodents, and insects. The purpose of the field being to act as a contamination shield or barrier for the underground access point entrance. Next, since rural underground access points receive less intense public scrutiny, their supporting above ground infrastructure is generally speaking, more blatant. The presence of a well maintained home with around the clock human supervision of the suspected facility is common feature. These homes will have multiple satellite dishes, and/or radio antennas. Another common feature of rural rabbit holes is the presence of odd alpha-numeric markings on the reverse side of highway traffic signs located near the underground access point. The following is a list of rural underground access point indicators.
www.geocities.com...

just like the vietnam, underground, go down the rabbit hole - blue pill anyone?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown

Maybe they're all on the ships? That would be likely, if they're expecting a war.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shaolin_dragon

Brimstone is an alternate name for sulfur and may also refer to:

* Fire and brimstone, a pejorative term for hell as preached in Christianity or:en.wikipedia.org...

really folks, i don't think all these exercises are for any country other than the United States of America! Welcome North American Union!

i visited this site www.fas.org... it is The World with Commanders' Areas of Responsibility (color coded) and Alaska is coded w/green (usnorthcom) and blue (china or uspacom). notice Russia is just a hop, skip and a jump from Alaska. why is alaska w/2 coded colors?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

why on the east coast? why not just a little closer to the target? or is the United States of America the target? where is Deltaboy when you need him? he's the man!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

why on the east coast? why not just a little closer to the target? or is the United States of America the target? where is Deltaboy when you need him? he's the man!

And why the Brazilians? Having them in the exercise must strike fear into the hearts of all terrorists everywhere. Sounds like the "coalition of the willing" is scraping the bottom of the barrel for members.

new topics

top topics

join