It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MS Worldwide Telescope - Unknown objects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
go google sky search and youll find the similar images you posted on their maps. Im betting its reflection glitch.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
A telescope I trust more than most things and if it's a mystery object, it makes sense that it would catch a Phenomena. People always say "oh, it the camera", even if its a shuttle image..or the series of SOHO images..it's always the device that gets attacked first..I know little re: telescopes other than I use one and have seen nothing like you show.Good luck with this ATS bunch of telescope experts!

This is a ridiculous statement. You have just told us how little you know about telescopes. Quit while you are ahead.

[edit on 7/26/08 by Sleuth]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
A telescope I trust more than most things and if it's a mystery object, it makes sense that it would catch a Phenomena. People always say "oh, it the camera", even if its a shuttle image..or the series of SOHO images..it's always the device that gets attacked first..I know little re: telescopes other than I use one and have seen nothing like you show.Good luck with this ATS bunch of telescope experts!

For someone claiming to know a little about telescopes you sure seem uninformed. What kind of telescope do you use? How much did it cost? I'd be willing to bet it's a simplistic refractor, and I bet you've never done any astrophotography, which is why you aren't recognizing what is obviously a spider vane and camera equipment.

www.newforestobservatory.com...

Equipment placed at the front of the telescope will always show up in unfocused images and reflections:

jareksastro.org...

Maybe you should learn more about "the device" before you decide that any image that comes out of it MUST be a real object in space.

<< 1   >>

join